Chapter 31

Liam's P.O.V

Louis came back in with a huge bag.

"We are going to party tonight!" Louis said.

"You bought alcohol, why?" I asked.

"Because we are all going to have fun tonight, Niall you should invite Brooke." Louis said.

"She is at work and doesn't get done untill two hours." Niall said.

"Yea, that is fine we can start to party when she gets here" Louis said.

"Whatever" Niall said.

 Louis goes in Zayn's room. and then comes back out and said "Zayn is being a party pooper"

Then Louis head over to Harry's room. And tells them to go in the living room. They both come out and Ashley said "What!"

"We are going to have a little party at our house" Louis said.

"What do you mean?" Harry said.

"We got drinks, music, and people" Louis said.

"So automatically you just thought of this?" Harry said.

"Yea, basically" Louis said.

"How much have you drank all ready?" Harry said.

Louis looked down and said "A bottle...or so"

Harry sighed and took a bottle. He looked at Ashley and said "Want one?"

"Sure" Ashely said. Harry smiled and gave her a bottle.

Ashley's P.O.V

I'm not much of a drinker, but I guess that i'll try.

I took a sip and it was nasty. Niall came up and took one. I set it down on the counter and went to the couch, now i'm going to be surrounded my drunk guys. Then Liam gets up and gets a drink. Oh god, I should not be here...If only Brooke was here.

"Niall is Brooke going to be over?" I said.

"No....she is busy" He said.

I get up off the couch and went in the bathroom. I came back out and wow! They all are freaking gdrunk! I was trying to pretend that I was drunk. I sat back down on the couch next to Liam.

Harry came to the couch and sat on Liam.

"Dude get off of me!" Liam said and pushed Harry. Harry fell on the floor. Harry gets back up and puts his hand on my face and said "You are so pretty" He slid his hand down my face.

I stand up and said "Come on Harry you are going to bed."

"Wait, no I need more." Harry said. I go grab my bottle and give it to him. He starts to drink in

"You are a good girl" He said and patted my head.

I look at the couch and I see Louis rolling over in.

"Okay Harry that is enough for tonight" I said. and grabbed the drink I put it on the counter, I waited for Harry to go in the room. He misses his door and hits the wall and falls.

I giggled and said "You are so stupid." He gets back up and goes in his room.

"You guys, don't drink anymore because I dont want you all getting sick in the morning." I said.

I kind of feel like that i'm in charge of them. I take the bag of drinks and hid them. I go in Harry's room. I am so freaking tired! Harry was already on the bed. I grabbed some pajamas and got dressed. Harry wouldn't mind, he is drunk and probably will forget this. I turn around and he was looking at me. I put on my pajama shirt and pants then put my other clothes away.

I sit on the bed and said "tired"

He just stares at me. I get up off the bed and went in the living room. I turned off the TV and Louis screamed "NOO!"

"Guys go to bed it is getting late." I said.

"You are so bosy" Niall said.

"Just go to bed" I said, and went back into Harry's room. And next thing I know I pinned on the wall.

"I love you" Harry said.

"Harry you are drunk, get off of me" I said.

"No" He said.

And then he kissed me. I gave in and kissed back. We were kissing for about 20 seconds now. I felt a smirk in his mouth. Then I relized what I doing. I pushed him away and ran to the bed. I hope he seriously does not remember the kiss, and plus if he does I could just say that I was drunk. I felt him go on the bed.

He wraps his arms around me and said "Just for the record, i'm not drunk"