Chapter 24

Zayn's P.O.V

I noticed that Isabell has 3 cutes on her wrist. She had to have done that today because it's bloody still. I thought that she wouldn't do it anymore because we can see if she cuts herself. I grabbed her wrist. She looked at me with shock.

"Why?" I said.

She looks down and said "lets not talk about it now"

I just sighed and got up to get pizza.

Brooke's P.O.V

All Isabell wants is attention. Why else would she cut herself. I just want to go to sleep. I put my head on the pillow.

"Tired already?" Niall said.

"Just annoyed" I said.

I lifted my head back up. I pull my covers on me and I started watching TV. Liam comes out of his room with his stuff. He goes next to Louis and Louis screamed.

"I'm next to Harry!" Louis said.

"Fine, them i'm next to you" Liam said and put his stuff over so there is room for Louis to sleep. Louis got done eating so he went in his room and brought out all his stuff. He puts it next to Harry.

Niall was still flipping through the channels. and then he finally found a good movie. I was really into it, and about a hour later it was over. The lights were still on and I looked around. I noticed that Ashley was sleeping with her mouth open. That is so attractive. And then Harry was sleeping on Louis.

Niall got up to turn off the lights. I was still wide awake. When NIall sat back down we cuddled.

"NIall" I said.

"Yea?" Niall said.

"It's dark in here" I said.

"Yea, its 10 at night" Niall said.

"I don't want to go to sleep" I said.

"Why?"

"Because i'm not tired."

"You will be"

I sighed.

"Wait! We all can't be sleeping it's still Ashley's Birthday!" I said.

"Just go to sleep" Niall said. I got up and turned on the lights. I go up to Ashley and started poking her cheek.

She moaned.

"Ashley get up!" I said.

"What?" She mumbled.

"Get up we still need to celebrate your Birthday" I said.

"I'm tired." She said.

"Just get up" I said.

"Harry you to!" I said. Kicking him with my feet. Then he bit my foot.

"Ow!" I yelled.

He laughed a little.

Then Ashley finally said. "Okay i'm up, so now what"

"Truth or dare?" I said.

"NO!" Ashley said.

"Why, it would be fun" I said.

"Well it's not fun for me" Ashley said.

"We could tell more facts about eachother, so we all get to know eachother more." Brooke said.

"Okay." Ashley said.

"Ashley you go first since its your Birthday" I said.

"Um....well i'm allergic to cats." Ashley said.