Chapter 12: Bruised

Ashley's P.O.V

I can't believe Harry just went and kissed me!

"Is it okay if I go to the park with my friend?" I ask. No one said anything so I took that as a yes. I texted Alyssa to see if she wanted to go to the park. She replied "Yes" And she is going to pick me up.

I yelled "I'll be back soon!" And walked out the door. I went in Alyssa'a car and we drove off to the park.

Brooke's P.O.V

I knew how badly Harry really wanted Ashley. I feel bad for him... But, I have an idea that would make her be with him.

"Hey Harry" I said.

"What?" He said.

"I have an idea for Ashley to be with you,  Isabell and I could use make up and pretend that you have a bruise on where she smacked you" I said.

"Are you sure?" Harry said.

I look at Isabell and we both nod. "Okay Harry sit, on this chair." I pointed at the chair and he sat down on it.

"Do you have any make up?" I asked Isabell. She shook her head. I went to Ashley's bag and looked around. She had a whole case of make up. I took it out and put it on the counter. I took out a brush and put some black eyeshadow on it. I start to put it all around Harry's cheek. Then I added a little bit of purple. And then I put some brown in it. It did look real but I don't know if she hit him that hard.

"That looks so real!" Isabell said. I put Ashley's make up kit back into her bag.

I saw Louis and Liam come back in the door. Louis stopped and looked at Harry and said  "WOAH! what happened to your face"

"It's not real" Harry said.

"uhh" Louis said.

"I made it look like that when Ashley slaped him, that she acually hurted him" I said.

"Oh where is she?" Louis said.

"At the park" I said.

"Oh" Louis said. "Well do you know when she is going to be back?"

"Nope" I said.

Ashley's P.O.V

Alyssa an I are swinging on the swing sets talking. I wasn't sure if I should tell her about Harry kissing me. But then it just came out.

"Harry kissed me" I said really low.

Alyssa looked at me with big eyes and said "really!?"

 I nodded my head.

"What did you do?" Alyssa said.

"Slapped him.." I said.

She looked at me in shock and said "You didnt! That was your time to kiss him back!"

"No...It was unexpected. We were playing this game and everyone was watching us" I said.

"Well did you at lease say sorry to him?"

"No" I said looking down.

"He will soon give up on you" Alyssa said.

"No, he is trying everything to get me." I said "I'll just wait untill the perfect time"

"It's getting late do you wanna head back?"

"Sure" I said.

We get in the car and she takes me back to the house.

"Oh, and Harry already knows everything about me." I said.

"How?" Alyssa said.

"He read my journal." I said.

She looked at me in shock "So then he knows about Tristian?"

I just nodded my head.

"And he still accepts that?" Alyssa said.

"Yea, I guess" I said.

We get to the house and I get out of the car. "Bye" I said to Alyssa and she says bye back. I headed inside the house. I see Harry and Liam cooking. I noticed that Harry had a bruise on his cheek. Did I do that? I don't think I even smacked him that hard.

Harry turned around and looked at me and said "Hi".

"What happened to your cheek?" I ask. He put his hand on his cheek and shrugged.

"Did I do that?" I ask.

"I don't know" Harry said. I walked up to him and gave it a closer look.

"Did it really hurt?" I ask him.

"Yea, kind of" Harry said.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to" I said. He turned around to me and said "It's okay"

"But, I feel really bad now" I said. "Why couldn't you tell me that I hurt you, I didn't mean it."

"It's okay" Harry says. I just look down.

"Maybe if you wouldn't have slapped him you wouldn't go through this problem." I hear Isabell say. I hope that she just did not tell me that. I looked over to her with squinted eyes and right when I was about to say something Harry......  :D