Chapter 30

Ashley's P.O.V

I'm going to get you some ice, be right back" Harry said.

He probably noticed that Isabell punched my face, so my face is probably swelled. I touched my face, and it only felt a little swollen.

Harry came back in the room with ice.

"Did you do something to Isabells ankle or foot?" Harry asked.

"Why?" I asked

"Just answer it" Harry said.

"I kicked her shin, and she kind of fell.....and there was a loud crack" I said.

Harry sighed.

"Well Zayn is taking her to a hospital to check it out because its getting swelled.

"I hope its broken" I mumbled.

"That is not a way to talk" Harry said.

Niall's P.O.V

I got up and went in the living room. Liam and Louis were already up. its 9:31. I saw Isabell and Zayn come throught the front door. Isabell had a boot cast and crutches.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Ashley is what happened" Zayn said really mad.

"Ashley knows how to kick some butt!" Louis said.

Harry came out of his room and said "Is it broken?"

"Yup" Zayn said. "She is on the cast for four weeks" Zayn said.

"Oh it doesn't seem long at all" Harry said.

I texted Brooke saying that Ashley broke Isabell's foot.

She texted back and told me to watch them two.

Then Ashley came out of Harry's room.

She looked at Isabell and said "I hope it hurts"

"Ashley stop" Harry said. Harry goes in the kitchen and grabs some cookies.

"Well I hope your face hurts" Isabell said.

"Oh just go and-"Ashley said but Harry cut her off.

"Ashley, don't dare say it!" Harry said.

"Cut yourself" Ashley finished what she said.

Isabell just looked shock and had tears coming in her eyes. She looked at Zayn and said "I told you not to tell anybody, especially Ashley!" And she went into Zayn's room.

Zayn started to walk up to Ashley and said "You really had the nerve to say that"

"Yea, she is annoying and wants attention" Ashley said.

"If I could right now, I would have slapped you across your face for being how rude you are right now" Zayn said.

"Yea I would do the same to you" Ashley said.

Harry went up to them both and shoved a cookie in there mouth. Ashley takes the cookie out of her mouth and then Harry dragged her in his room. Then Zayn goes in his room.

 I can tell they they are not going to get along.

We still have one more week, untill we go on tour.

Louis's P.O.V

I get up off the couch.

"I'm out" I said.

"Where are you going?" Niall said.

"I'm hanging out with Eleanor today, so goo dluck with Ashley and Isabell" I said. I walked out the door and went in my car. I drove off to Eleanors house.

Ashley's P.O.V

I grabbed a cami, and jean shorts. I'm going to look stunning when I get out of the shower. Harry was just on bed watching TV, and I went out to the living room. I go to the bathroom, and locked the door. I got undressed and hopped in the shower.

When I got done I hopped out. I put on underwear and my cami and shorts. I looked in the mirror and my boobs looked good. Well not to be wierd...

I get back out and went into Harry's room. I put my old clothes away, and then brought out my comb and started to comb my hair.

"You know Winter started yesterday?" Harry said.

Wow, I forgot..

"Well it's warm in here, and its not like i'm going to go outside anytime soon." I said.

"Well then I could put the AC on." Harry said.

"No i'm fine" I said.

I layed down next to him on the bed. He just looked at me and said. "change your shirt"

"Why?" I said.

"You know why" Harry said.

"No I clearly don't, explain it to me." I said.

Liam's P.O.V

Girls these days...All the boys are just paying attention to there girlfriends and not me. I just need to get out of the house. But, Harry is probably busy with Ashley in there. I saw the way that she was showing off.

"Niall we have one more week untill we are going on tour in America, right?" I asked.

"Yup" Niall said.

"Are any of the girls going with us?" I asked.

"Not that know of" Niall said.

"So its just going to be all us, and Paul?"

"Yup"

"Liam, would you want to go camping tomorrow? I just feel like that we should all get together and just have conversations." Niall said.

"Sure, that seems like a good idea." I said.

A/N

Hey guys :) I seriously don't know what to type sorry if this chapter was a little boring....haha idk my brain is dead atm...On the next chapter I might need to skip over this day.... So yea...bye! If you have any ideas can you please tell me ! :3 thanks okay bye!