One shots~ Beynika/ Rihnika

By lily1288

I'm probably going to have Rihnika stories too but this is mostly going to be Beynika. More

My brother's Enemy
Mechanic Daddy
Our Eternal Love
Not Going Nowhere ~RihNika
Side Chick?
Step Daddy?~RihNika
Pink Barbiana
Pink Barbiana PT.2
The Nurse...
The Nurse...PT2
My Only Hope
My Baby Bear Forever!
Feelings For My Student?
Make Me Feel Good Again
My Baby Bear Forever! PT2
The Maid I Fell In Love With
The Maid I fell In Love With Part ll
The Maid I Fell In Love With III
NEW STORY YALL!!
A Strange Type of Love
My Little Caramel
Unexpected But Yet The Perfect Match
Forced Love, But I Don't Regret It
Forced Love, But I Don't Regret It II
Forced Love, But I Don't Regret It III
Starting the fuck over

Eyes For You

7.1K 211 94
By lily1288

Houston, Texas

Auction House

10:13 PM

Beyoncé casually walks inside the huge house that was filled with drinks and lots of rich people, well lots of rich white people. She was here with her good friend Teyana who decided to follow along as well. People made way for Beyonce as soon as all eyes were on her. She owned multiple clubs,  had her own businesses, and was well known for being "Old Money". Old Money, meaning that she came from a family that have lots of money for a long time and immediately gets inherited to her. So she grew up without struggling and not having a care in the world since she's got so much money. 

"Well hello, Ms. Knowles!" One of the men from crowd greeted her. She slightly smiled as she waved at him. "Nice seeing you too, Bill." They continued to walk as she lightly greeted the people that she knew. When they were finally at bar section, she and Teyana sat down and requested for their drinks. The 2 lightly spoke to each other as they watched their surroundings. They immediately got their drinks and gulped it down.

"You ready to get yourself a little play toy," Teyana asked smirking. Beyoncé chuckled as she nodded her head. Even though she's been to plenty of these Auction sex slave house, she's actually never bothered to purchase one, but today she finally changed her mind and decided to try one out.

"I guess," She says shrugging. She was tired of having sex with the dirty, loose prostitutes she would find at her clubs. It was all getting boring, she wanted to try something new. "It's about time you've got yourself one," Teyana says. 

"Would you be getting one too as well?" Beyoncé asked. Teyana let out a loud chuckle before shaking her head no. "Nope. 4 is enough for me... For now," She says. Teyana does have 4 sex slaves living in her big mansion, she's had them for about 2 years now and she does enjoy them almost everyday. Teyana is more of a new money. New money, meaning that she's earned her wealth on her own.

"Don't you get tired of fucking everday?" Beyoncé joked as Teyana laughed. "Of course not. But trust me Giselle, you would not regret getting one because they're almost like a stress reliver...."

*

While backstage, Onika nervously stood there as she gently touch the heart pendant that was around her neck. Inside the gold heart, it was a small picture of her mother. Onika so far has been down in the united states for a few weeks. She is from Trinidad, she was living there until one night she was immediately kidnapped by 3 men. Even though she doesn't this, but her half brother requested for the men to come kidnap her. He did this because he knew that he was going to get a large amount of money and he really needed it since he was living in such a poor condition.

Nicki is just only 19 years old without a mother or a father. Her father left her of course, and her mother was no where to be found. One night, her mother left to go do prostitution so she could help support the family but never came back again. This was happened 3 years ago when she was just 16 years old. Her half brother who supposedly "loved" her, was helping out with the family all until now. Onika did go to school and she was very smart but dropped out when she hit 17. She dropped out and started selling food on the streets which did help her a little.

The night she was kidnapped, she cried and cried until it was daylight. It was a few more other girls that was in the huge van with her but they were all splitted and were shipped off to America. Onika was scared, nervous, and exhausted. She didn't know what was going to happen to her but she knew it was going to be bad.

As of right now, She stood there barely with any clothes on. She only had on a thong with a simple tight shirt on with no bra. So far, for the past few weeks, she hasn't eaten properly and was always getting whipped or punished. When the men asked for her name, she said it was Onika but they simply changed it to Nicki. "Nicki!" One of the guards yelled. She immediately whipped her head around. "Yes?..."

10:30 PM

Beyoncé and Teyana sat somewhere in the front of the stage as the everyone around them were talking and laughing their mouths off. Minutes went by and soon the show began. Women from all race, body types, and ages came out on the stage. Non of which that pleased Beyoncé's eyes. Men got up and yelled large amounts of money as the slaves came onto the stage. Most of them have purchased them and the room of men became smaller and smaller since they would leave right after they bought their slave.

This went on for minutes until Onika was thrown onto the stage making some of the audience laugh at her clumsiness. She got up quickly and dusted herself off feeling embarrassed. When she looked at the crowd her cheeks began to get very hot and her stomach began to feel queasy. She felt so exposed and disgusted, especially of how the men were looking at her lustfully. Beyoncé leaned in to get a better view of Onika. She was liking what she was seeing so far.

"This one here, is a 19 year old from..Trinidad and Tobago!!" The host says into the Mic. "She's a stubborn one but also a innocent one!! She's a nice plumpy virgin!" He yells making the crowd go loud.

"Huh?" Nicki says confusingly. She had no idea what was going on and was completely confused. "Shhh quiet down! Quiet down!" The MC says.

The crowd quiet down and the MC says into the mic, "Give them a full rotation, Nicki!!" He yells. Nicki stood there staring at the MC like he was crazy. "TURN AROUND FOR THEM!" He yelled making her startle.

She slowly turned around and her ass was on full display to the audience. Some, whistled and others clapped. They've never really seen a young female with a banging body like Onika's. "See, nice and plumpy," The Mc grins.

"Goddamn!" Beyoncé mostly says to herself as she leaned even closer making Teyana smirk. Teyana knew Beyoncé found what she was looking. Beyoncé fanned herself a little as Nicki turned around back to the crowd. She knew Nicki was good for her, she had a nice hourglass body, perfect titties, a round plumpy ass, and lastly a pretty face. Yup, totally good for Beyoncé.

Onika's eyes searched the crowd until her eyes met with Beyoncé's hazel eyes. The 2 stared at each other for a second or two and then Nicki shyly looked away but Beyoncé kept on staring. 

"900!" One man yelled.

"2,000!" Another yelled.

"5,000?"

"10,000!"

"Is that all?" The MC says. "I need bigger numbers than that! Especially for this Virgin."

Beyoncé stood up nice and tall and held a finger up. "500,000!" She says nice and clear making all eyes and head whip towards her.

"SOLD!!!" The MC yells happily. "Meet us Backstage, Ms. Knowles!" Suddenly, Onika was roughly pulled off of stage still not sure what is going on while Beyoncé and Teyana walked towards the back stage as a guard leads them. They were lead to a desk with a man sitting there who greeted them politely. Soon, Beyoncé was signing papers as Onika was roughly taken to them. She awkwardly stood there as Beyoncé and the man at the front desk talked. Onika studied Beyoncé's face and features, and the way she talked and acted. Beyoncé felt her staring so she simply looked at her and their eyes didn't leave each other. Beyoncé then licked her lips as she lowly looks at Nicki. Nicki's stomach  immediately began tingling and then she shyly looks away as she tucks a piece of her hair behind her ear.

*

10:40

After 10 minutes of Beyoncé talking to her "associates" they were finally outside getting ready to leave the place. Onika wrapped her hands around her as she shivered. The weather wasn't too cold but also not warm. Beyoncé didn't even notice because her and Teyana were too busy talking about the gossip they've heard from their associates. "Alright B, I'll come by tomorrow," Teyana says as she hops into her BMW. "Bye" Beyoncé says after her.

She turned around to glance at Onika and saw her shivering. Onika saw her looking at her but she refused to look back at her. It was like every time she look or even glance at her she felt her stomach tingling. "So you don't have any other clothes?" Beyoncé's deep feminine voice says making goosebumps appear on Nicki's skin and it was not from the cool breeze hitting her, but Beyoncé's voice. Onika shook her head as she looked at her surroundings.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Beyoncé suddenly harshly says. Already Nicki was getting mixed feelings about her. She thought Beyoncé would be nice and calm with her but she was starting to act like the guards that were mistreating her for the past couple of weeks. But Onika slowly picked her head up to look at Beyoncé who was staring her down. Onika felt extremely small looking up to Beyoncé. 

Beyoncé took off her all black Gucci jacket that had a double G belt in the front. Onika looked at her body that was a little more visible. She had on a black long sleeve V-neck shirt with some tight black pants and a pair of black high heel boots. Onika was already loving her style. "Here, this will warm you up," Beyoncé says helping her put the expensive jacket on. "Tank' you," Onika finally says. Onika's voice and accent began making Beyoncé feel some type of way. It was like had already fell in love with her voice after Onika only says 2 words.

"You welcome bab-" Beyoncé began to say but immediately stops herself from saying the last word. "Come on let's go," Beyoncé says again as she began walking towards her car. Onika casually follows along like a baby duck following its mother. Beyoncé opens the door for nicki and Nicki smiles thanking her again. Beyoncé did the same and began to start up the car and then eventually pulled off.

After 10 minutes of silence except for the radio playing, Beyoncé turned it down to start up a small conversation with Nicki not only to get to know her but to hear her pretty voice. "What's your name babygirl," She asked making Nicki wanting to melt in her seat. "My full name is Onika Tanya Maraj, but the men decided to change it to just Nicki Maraj," Onika says as her cute accent fills inside the car."

Beyoncé nods her head. "I like Onika," Beyoncé says as her hands were suddenly on Nicki's thighs. Nicki heart beat began to beat faster, more goosebumps appeared on her skin and she began to feel nervous but she managed to reply back to Beyoncé's comment. "Tank' you," She says smiling and blushing. 

"And you're 19 years old?" Beyoncé asked making Nicki nod her head. "Where is you parents?" Beyoncé asked curiously. Nicki took a deep breath in before saying, "I don't know. They're.... Gone."

Beyoncé honestly felt bad and decided to not ask her anymore questions about her family. Maybe another day. So she decided to change the subject. "Just tell me more about yourself," She says as she turns a corner. "Um.. Its nothing really interesting about me," Onika nervously giggles.

Beyoncé chuckled as her hand began to slither up and down Onika soft thighs. Her skin almost felt like a baby's skin. Onika heart beat began to pick up again as Beyoncé's kept caressing her thigh causing her whole body to tingle now. "You are really pretty, do you know that," Beyoncé says looking at her once they were at a red light. Onika tried to look at her but turned away again before giggling. "Tank' you, my momma used to tell me that all the time," She says smiling.

"Hmm-mm," Beyoncé responded. The light turned green causing her to move the car again. "Have you had any past boyfriends back in Trini?" Beyoncé asked. "No," Nicki says embarrassingly. "I never really wanted one because I knew all they would want is to have sex and then dump me. It has happen to my friends," She finished.

"Good girl," Beyoncé says lowly. "Speaking about sex, you're a virgin huh?" Beyoncé asked as her hand was close to Onika's pussy but Nicki had her legs crossed tightly because of the feeling and wetness she was getting down there.

"Yes, I'm.. a virgin," She says embarrassingly again. Her friends used to make fun of her because she was the only one out of them that hasn't lost her virginity yet and they would always sat "How are you 19 and still don't even have a boyfriend?" or sometimes they would make comments like "I've never met no 19 year old that still has their virginity." Those comments used to piss her off making her not talk to her friends for a while.

"When did you plan on losing it?" Beyoncé asked. Onika thought about the question and then said, "When I felt like I am matured enough and ready to take care of a baby. Also I wanted to wait to find the right person to do it with," Nicki says lowly. "Mmm," Was all Beyoncé said. There was a comfortable silence until Onika opened her mouth again. "Um.. Miss?" Nicki asked unsure what to call her.

Beyoncé simply looked at her allowing her to speak. "How did they know I was virgin?" Beyoncé scrunched her face before shrugging. " I don't know babygirl. Didn't you tell them?" Beyoncé asked. "No. They didn't ask me anything. Like I don't know how they know my age either," She says to Beyoncé. 

It was Onika's brother that told them about all information about Nicki but of course she doesn't know that, she doesn't even know that her brother is the cause of why she's here now. "Well, we'll be home in a few minutes. You hungry?" Beyoncé asked as she squeezed her thigh. "No, im ok."

Throughout the rest of the ride, Beyoncé's hand didn't leave Nicki's thighs and Nicki was sure enjoying Beyoncé's touch. She the way Beyoncé talked to her and how she was treating her. Before she thought Beyoncé would treat her badly but Nicki was wrong. Beyoncé made her feel more comfortable and less shy. The feelings Nicki was getting was so foreign. It was like everything Beyoncé did was so attractive to her. At this point she was starting to question her sexuality. She did grew up in a Christian home so felt as if this was all wrong but she couldn't help it.

Soon, Beyoncé pulled up to a huge mansion that had a 2 water fountains that had water coming of the angel statute's mouth. The grass were a nice and cut, and a bright green color. The bright light shine onto her house as the water sparkled. Onika eyes lit up as she looked out the window. "Woww," She mostly said to herself. Beyoncé decided to leave the car out in the tonight, turned it off and got out. Onika was about to do the same but Beyoncé shut Onika's door scaring her. Beyoncé then simply opens it and Nicki hesitantly got out. "Don't get out the car until I open the door for. Understand?" Beyoncé asked sternly making Nod her head fast.

After Beyoncé locked her doors, she told Nicki to follow along and she did as told. As they were walking towards the front door, Nicki looked around in awe. In her whole 19 years of living, she's never seen a place or (house) as beautiful as this one. She felt like a princess finally arriving at the place she belonged. "This is beautiful, She said mostly to her self.

"It's alright," Beyoncé shrugs.

She unlocked the front door and let Onika walk inside first. As Onika's bare feet touch the cold marble floor, Beyoncé clapped her hands and immediately the lights turned on causing Onika jaw to drop. The place was HUGE and a few furniture that was mostly black, there was a double staircase in front of her along with a huge chandelier in the middle of the living room. And not to forget, there was a huge flat screen tv in the front. "Wow," Onika says again.

"Would you like a tour now or tomorrow?" Beyoncé asked as Onika admired the place. "Yes," She says. Beyoncé grabs Onika's hands who tensed up a little. She started showing her the kitchen first which Nicki was already amazed at as well. Then she showed her the bathrooms, and the extra guest rooms, and then the theater room, spa room,  the indoor swimming pool and hot tub room, and more. 

They kept looking around until they were at a room that made Onika's face turn. The room was black and there were chains and handcuffs all on the walls, along with belts, and a human cage in the corner. There were different sizes of dildos, from small to big and different types of vibrators. There was a bed with ropes sitting in the middle of it. The room looked like hell to Onika while it looked like heaven to Beyoncé. 

Onika stood there looking around as Beyoncé stood in the back smiling. "What is this?" She asked nervously. "This?" Beyoncé asked back with a smile  on her face. Suddenly she was behind Onika and her arms were traveling Onika's body. She nibbled at her ear before kissing her temple then saying, "This is going to be our little playroom."

Onika gasped when she felt something poking her bare butt. She no longer was wearing the jacket Beyoncé had gave her. Beyoncé pressed herself against her ass as she felt "herself" growing. "We're going to have lots of fun in this room," Beyoncé says finally moving away before she gets herself too excited.  "Mm," Nicki responded, not knowing what else to say. "Looks scary," She says again. Beyoncé laughed and shook her head. 

"Oh it ain't scary babygirl. Actually we're not going to be in this room a lot only if you behave yourself. If you do anything wrong, then I'm going to have to punish you in this room. Understand?" Beyoncé asked.

"Understand," Nicki says. Beyoncé nodded her and was getting ready to leave put until Nicki stopped her. "Um, ma'am?" Beyoncé turned around look at her with her eyebrow up. "What would you like me to call you?"

Beyoncé chuckled. "Daddy," Was all she said before simply walking out.

Onika stood there for a second before following her again. Beyoncé showed Onika her room, which was decent looking and big enough. Beyoncé had a few "attires"  Onika should wear such as lingeries and sexy short maid uniforms.

"And lastly, this is my room, I'm just showing it to you just incase you need me  or something like that," G says shrugging. Nicki peeked into her room and her jaw dropped once again. The room was basically like a second livingroom. It was very big along with a big bed that almost took up half the room. "Ok daddy," Nicki finally says smiling at Beyoncé.

Beyoncé looked at Nicki as she licked her lips. Hearing Onika call her daddy like that pleasured her. And at that moment a thought popped into Beyoncé's head. "You wanna do me a favor tonight," Beyoncé lowly asked. Onika looked at Beyoncé innocently before shrugging. "Sure."

"Since you're finally going to be with me, I wanna give you a little test," She says grabbing Onika's hand and led her to the bed. Onika's heart began to race, she knew this little "test" isn't going to be anything exciting. "What is it daddy?" Onika softly asked.

"Get down on your knees," Beyoncé harshly says. Her sudden mood change instantly confused Nicki but she did as she was told. First Beyoncé took off her heels and then pulled down her pants revealing her boxers. Onika was now totally confused when she saw the huge bulge in front of her. "So she's a female with boy parts??" Nicki curiously thought to herself. She never knew that was possible. Beyoncé pulled her boxers down as well making her hard penis touch Nicki's face.

Onika knew what Beyoncé finally wanted and she got even more nervous. Beyoncé sat down and was now face to with Nicki who's eyes started watering. "Daddy I can't do this. I don't know how to, I've never done it before," Nicki says.

"That's alright baby, that's why I'm letting you practice tonight," Beyoncé says stroking her dick. "No," Nicki says crossing her arms and shaking her head like a little kid. The MC was right, she was very stubborn and that instantly ticked Beyoncé. Beyoncé suddenly speedily grabbed Onika's neck tightly catching Nicki off guard. "Tonight is your first night here. I'm sure you wouldn't want to go to the play room on your first day," Beyoncé gritted through her teeth.

The look and tone Beyoncé gave her frighten her and she knew she had no choice at this point. "You gonna do right?" Beyoncé asked making Nicki nod her head. "Use your words" Beyoncé says smacking Nicki. "Yes daddy," She says as her voice cracks.

Nicki took Beyoncé's dick in her mouth as Beyoncé pushed Nicki's head farther making her whole dick enter Nicki's mouth. "I want you to slide your head up and down. No teeth," Beyoncé calmly says as Nicki followed her directions. She was so far doing it good causing Beyoncé to groan. "Mm-mm, you wanna go a lil faster for daddy?" Beyoncé asked and Nicki immediately began bobbing her head at a faster pace. "Damn," Beyoncé says as she leaned back and watched Onika do her thing. 

Beyoncé continued to moan as her hand was behind Onika's head, helping her to bob her head up and down. This went on for minutes until Beyoncé felt herself getting ready to cum. She pulled her dick out of Nicki's mouth and began jerking it. "Put your tongue out," Beyoncé said and Nicki did. She jerked faster until the white thick cum was on Nicki's tongue, it coming like non stop. Nicki felt disgusted but yet, turned on. Soon Beyoncé was done and then said, "Swallow it. Ain't no spittin' out."

Nicki difficulty swallowed the cum wanting to throw up. She groaned at the nastiness of it. "You swolled it? Open your mouth," Beyoncé says grabbing her neck. Onika opened up and then 
Beyoncé let go of her. "Good job. Now get out. Get a good amount of rest because I will be waking you up early tomorrow," Beyoncé says shooing Nicki away.

Nicki awkwardly stood back up soothed her hair out since it was a mess. She turned around feeling pissed and made her way towards the door as Beyonce watched her ass move with every step. "Close my door too," Beyoncé yelled but Nicki didn't budge too. She hated Beyoncé so much for forcing her to do that and then throwing her out like she was a prostitute. She honestly didn't care what Beyoncé would do to her because at this point, she just wants to go back home with her family. She silently sobbed as she walks to her room. 

She wish everything could just go back to normal. She missed her mother, misses her siblings, and the rest of her family. She wanted to find a way to get out of here but she knew that was going to be hard.....

To be continued.... Maybe?.....

Opinions on this Book?

I'm thinking about making a short book on this, should I?

Do you think Beyoncé should be easy or hard on her?

Should Beyoncé have another sex slave or keep Onika all to herself?

What do you think will be Onika's next move?

Ideas on next chapter for this book?

Ideas on a next story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 88 23
A Rishmi story but with many twists and turns.
168K 719 15
These are short story chapters filled with spicy, delicious, hot pure GIRL on GIRL smut/imagines. (fictional characters used) wow i really need to to...
584 0 40
Kion and Rani have a fun time at the Tree Of Life but Scar has returned with some help. Will they make it out alive...can Kion keep his temper down? ...
187K 8.7K 33
It's a mafia BeyNika story, I don't have a description just yet so give it time. This story has g!p _________________ (COMPLETED/will be EDITING SHOR...