The Maid I Fell In Love With III

The story most of you have been waiting for! Please Enjoy!

*Excuse all errors*

Palm Springs
3 Months Later

Le Vallauris Restaurant

Sitting in the dim restaurant, feeling nervous as hell, Beyoncé constantly looked at the front door to see if the love of her life was going to appear with their child they created together 3 years ago. Nervous but excited as hell, Beyonce tried to calm herself down, drinking her 2nd glass of cold red wine, hoping that would calm her nerves.

Yes, Beyonce finally agreed to listen to her mother and reunite with Onika again. Finding her wasn't as difficult as she thought it would be. She easily knew people who were able to track people down. So they helped her out, making it extremely easy for Beyoncé to find Onika. Of course she paid them big money, thanking them numerous times and feeling surprisingly overjoyed and even relieved.

She now had her new phone number since Onika changed her phone number once she left the Knowles residence, making it hard for Beyoncé to ever reach out to her, address, email, and any other information of Onika. She didn't want to pop out at Nicki's house or at her job, something told her that was wrong and would probably make Nicki upset and she also didn't want to immediately call her. So instead she decided to write her a letter, hoping that Nicki would respond.

Surprisingly, she did respond. She remembered how overjoyed she was hearing her lover's voice through the phone. Her nerves were going crazy and her heart felt like it wanted to explode. For the first time in months---years, her heart felt warm and not broken again.

"Hello?" Beyonce spoke answering the unfamiliar number. Her face was twisted up in confusion waiting for the person to speak.

"I would love to meet up with you Beyonce," Onika voice said into the phone. She could hear her smiling as the words left her lips. And hearing those words seemed like the entire world stopped. Beyonce's eyes went wide before a huge smile overtook her face.

"Onika? Oh my go-" Beyonce began but soon her words turned into laughter. "Oh my god really?"

"Yes Beyonce, I've read your letter, of course I would like to have dinner with you- with you and our child," Nicki says before a small laugh left her lips. Her heart was exploding and she felt tears of joy wanting to leave her eyes.

"Our child?" Beyonce repeated before putting her hand on her forehead. Her heart was beating so fast in joy. Lord the baby she's been wanting so long actually exist. And the lady who she'd fallen in love with and impregnated was about to be back in her life. For the first time in years she felt happy and her heart no longer felt broken.

"Beyonce I'm so fucking s-s-sorry for leaving. Please forgive me," Onika began, her tears were now falling and she was now choking on her words but Beyonce immediately stopped her.

"Shhh, Onika, forget that. We can talk about that when we meet up. I'm just glad that you're willing to be back in my life and that we also have a child together. Thank you baby, thank you for bringing my child into this world," Beyonce said, thankful that Onika didn't want to be selfish and kill an innocent life that they've both created through love.

She heard small sniffles before giggling coming from Onika. She could picture her gorgeous smile making Beyonce smile as well. She heard small whining before hearing a "mommmmy" in the background which resembled a toddler making Beyonce's heart felt like it was exploding again.