Forced Love, But I Don't Regret It

Beyonce POV

Beyonce POV

Here we are, sitting here asking the Maraj's couple for their daughter's hand in marriage. I was excited but I should be more scared and I say that because their daughter doesn't really know about this. Yes, something tells me she doesn't really know about me wanting her hand in marriage. She doesn't know that I'm extremely in love and obsessed with her, I'm willing to do anything just to be with her.

The first time I saw her was the very first time I've felt myself fall in love. She's drop dead gorgeous. Face of an angel, body of a sex demon. Her figure 8, hourglass body always made me drool. Her long jet black natural hair flowed freely down her back, almost touching the tip of her lovely, round ass that would always put me in a trance. God she was just so perfect.

Every night I would go to sleep thinking about her and every morning I would wake up with her on my mind. And anytime I would think about her, I would get a instant boner, making me lurk through her Instagram pictures and do "unholy" shit when I stared at her through my phone. I hated doing that. I was beginning to get tired of touching myself, I wish she can touch me and make love to me rather.

God I wish I can stick my cock inside of her, make to love to her, and pump out all my seeds into her fertile love garden. Hopefully it'll happen sooner or later, because I'm ready to show her how much I love her and give her all my babies. I wanna make so much babies with her. I might fuck around and give her 10 babies...Nah I wouldn't do that but I'm sure you guys get the memo. I just want to be with her forever and make a family with her.

We've met a few times, our parents introduced us to each other but only talked to each other once. Though it was a shy conversation we had, it still felt nice to hear her angelic voice. I wonder how she'll sound while moaning... I remember the first night when we locked eyes, it was the best moment of my life. I remember I was already staring at her and I guess she caught me staring so then we were both just looking deeply into one another's eyes.

And then she looked away which caused break in my heart because I wanted that moment to last longer. She had softly smiled, then shyly looked away and I noticed she was blushing. God I felt so fucking good that I was able to make her blush. From that night on, I thought I would've been able to talk to her more, ask her out on dates and treat her like a queen but boy was I wrong. Ever since the night we locked eyes and shared that small conversation, she never bothered to talk or even look at me anymore.

What did I do?

I kinda felt heartbroken, I felt like my emotions were being played. Anytime I was lucky enough to see her, I would try to talk to her but she would simply ignore me and would just excuse herself away from me. I managed to find her on Instagram, I tried texting her but that failed miserably too. All she gave me was a simple, boring, dry ass "Hi" and after that she never replied to any of my texts.

This was bad.

It's bad because I'm deeply in love with her but it's so obvious she doesn't want anything to do with me. Lord it crushes my heart every time I think about her not wanting me and rejecting me. I loved this girl so much, why can't she love me back? Why isn't she willing to get to know me or spend some time with me first? Why is she rejecting me right then and there?