Mechanic Daddy

Atlanta, Georgia

Omniscient 

Onika hurriedly got out of her customized pink Dodge car that has been giving her problems lately so she decided to bring it to a mechanic shop that her friend recommended to her. As Onika kept walking towards the front of the shop, the workers outside all began to stare as they watched her hips and butt sway from side to side. They all smirked and began talking about her big and nice her ass was. Onika ignored them and proceeded inside the shop. It was like 2 other people in the waiting area so Onika stood there texting away on her phone. Onika is a very busy person, she is the owner of a very big and successful make up store and fashion store.  Yup, she owns 2 stores and sometimes it's hard for her to keep up with them, but at the end of the day, she's getting lots of money from them.

"Hi, how may I help you?" A female asked interrupting Onika. "Do you need to pick up your car?"

"No. I'm having issues with my car," Onika says with a snobby attitude. Oh yea not to forget, she's a mean one. Since she has so much money, she's a bitch to almost everyone. But she's not like that all the time.

"Oh ok," The receptionist says disgusted with Onika's attitude. "I'll call somebody right up for you."

Onika didn't bother to say a "thank you" or even look at the receptionist, she continued to text her assistant about the new arrivals for her fashion store. The receptionist got up and walked towards Beyoncé's office to tell her about Onika. Beyoncé is also the owner of this shop that she opened up 3 years ago. Her Uncle who mostly took care of her, owned a small shop as well and was always working and fixing cars and etc. And of course, Beyoncé always watched him and helped him work on it as well along with her 4 brothers. She was the only girl in her household but she had 1 sister that she barely met or talked to.

"Hey Knowles," says Lisa, the receptionist as she entered Beyoncé's room. "You got a customer with a bitch ass attitude having problems with her car."

Beyoncé chuckled as she looked away from her phone. "Call her in here. And be polite."

Lisa turned around and headed back to the lobby where Onika impatiently waited as she had her hand on her hip and her feet clanking onto the floor. She had on her high heels with black leggings and a blue blazer. Lisa walked towards Nicki with a smile on her face. "Knowles would like to help you, so follow me."

Onika nodded and followed Lisa along with her heels loudly clacking onto the floor. Soon, they were in front of Beyoncé's office. "Here she is Miss Knowles," Lisa says. Beyoncé looked up and stared Onika down with her lips bit down. She looked at Onika from top to bottom and licked her lips like Onika was a full course meal that she has been waiting for. Onika stared back at Beyoncé as she was trying to figure out where she knew her from. And the more Beyoncé looked at  Nicki, the more familiar she was looking. 

Lisa cleared her throat, interrupting them. "Thank you Lisa, you can leave now," Beyonce says. "Yes, thank you" Nicki says finally giving her a proper attitude. Lisa nodded her head and before leaving she smirked at Beyoncé and Beyoncé smirked back. Lisa knew what was gonna happened after she would leave. She knew how much of a player Beyonce was and how she was gonna get down into Onika's pants just like that. "And close my door after you leave," Beyoncé says winking at Lisa. 

Lisa obeyed and did exactly what Beyoncé told her to do leaving the two inside together. "You could sit down," Beyoncé says leaning back into her chair. Onika walked towards her desk as Beyoncé continued to stare at Nicki, making her feel uncomfortable. Onika sat down, putting her Chanel bag on her lap. "How you doing?" Beyoncé asked.

"I'm good. You?" Nicki asked shifting in her seat. "Great. So tell me what's up? Heard you was having problems with you car," Beyoncé says.

"Yes, well first of all, my air conditioner is not working at all, and also I'm having difficulties starting up my car." Beyoncé nodded her head. "That ain't no problem," Beyoncé says as her voice getting deeper. "We'll get that fixed up right away."