Eyes For You

Houston, Texas

Auction House

10:13 PM

Beyoncé casually walks inside the huge house that was filled with drinks and lots of rich people, well lots of rich white people. She was here with her good friend Teyana who decided to follow along as well. People made way for Beyonce as soon as all eyes were on her. She owned multiple clubs,  had her own businesses, and was well known for being "Old Money". Old Money, meaning that she came from a family that have lots of money for a long time and immediately gets inherited to her. So she grew up without struggling and not having a care in the world since she's got so much money. 

"Well hello, Ms. Knowles!" One of the men from crowd greeted her. She slightly smiled as she waved at him. "Nice seeing you too, Bill." They continued to walk as she lightly greeted the people that she knew. When they were finally at bar section, she and Teyana sat down and requested for their drinks. The 2 lightly spoke to each other as they watched their surroundings. They immediately got their drinks and gulped it down.

"You ready to get yourself a little play toy," Teyana asked smirking. Beyoncé chuckled as she nodded her head. Even though she's been to plenty of these Auction sex slave house, she's actually never bothered to purchase one, but today she finally changed her mind and decided to try one out.

"I guess," She says shrugging. She was tired of having sex with the dirty, loose prostitutes she would find at her clubs. It was all getting boring, she wanted to try something new. "It's about time you've got yourself one," Teyana says. 

"Would you be getting one too as well?" Beyoncé asked. Teyana let out a loud chuckle before shaking her head no. "Nope. 4 is enough for me... For now," She says. Teyana does have 4 sex slaves living in her big mansion, she's had them for about 2 years now and she does enjoy them almost everyday. Teyana is more of a new money. New money, meaning that she's earned her wealth on her own.

"Don't you get tired of fucking everday?" Beyoncé joked as Teyana laughed. "Of course not. But trust me Giselle, you would not regret getting one because they're almost like a stress reliver...."

*

While backstage, Onika nervously stood there as she gently touch the heart pendant that was around her neck. Inside the gold heart, it was a small picture of her mother. Onika so far has been down in the united states for a few weeks. She is from Trinidad, she was living there until one night she was immediately kidnapped by 3 men. Even though she doesn't this, but her half brother requested for the men to come kidnap her. He did this because he knew that he was going to get a large amount of money and he really needed it since he was living in such a poor condition.

Nicki is just only 19 years old without a mother or a father. Her father left her of course, and her mother was no where to be found. One night, her mother left to go do prostitution so she could help support the family but never came back again. This was happened 3 years ago when she was just 16 years old. Her half brother who supposedly "loved" her, was helping out with the family all until now. Onika did go to school and she was very smart but dropped out when she hit 17. She dropped out and started selling food on the streets which did help her a little.

The night she was kidnapped, she cried and cried until it was daylight. It was a few more other girls that was in the huge van with her but they were all splitted and were shipped off to America. Onika was scared, nervous, and exhausted. She didn't know what was going to happen to her but she knew it was going to be bad.

As of right now, She stood there barely with any clothes on. She only had on a thong with a simple tight shirt on with no bra. So far, for the past few weeks, she hasn't eaten properly and was always getting whipped or punished. When the men asked for her name, she said it was Onika but they simply changed it to Nicki. "Nicki!" One of the guards yelled. She immediately whipped her head around. "Yes?..."