The Maid I fell In Love With Part ll

Beverly Hills, California

1 Month Later

Standing there feeling dizzy, Onika tried to ignore the dizziness and queasiness she was feeling in her body. So far she's been feeling like this for the past few weeks, not really knowing why her body was feeling this way. Of course pregnancy thoughts flew over her head because in her words, "There's no way I could be pregnant by a FEMALE,"  She would always say.

After all, Beyoncé was still a female, with a male part, there's no way her sperms could've worked. That sounded impossible to Onika's naïve self. And if she was pregnant, she wouldn't know how to feel or react, because she was definitely not ready for no child. She felt like a child herself, so what did she look like having somebody else's baby?.....

Ever since her and Bey's little intercourse, the two barely saw each other ever again. Since Beyoncé was extremely busy, she was now never in the house. She began going on her usual short business trips or she would lock herself in her office all day.

Though Beyoncé was always extremely busy, she still tried her best to reach out to Nicki or spend a little quality time. Having small talks with her on the phone while she was away on her trips or having Onika stay with her in her office for a few minutes when Diamonte wasn't around.

As the four of them sat at kitchen island, Diamonte blabbered her mouth about a upcoming party that her and Beyoncé would be hosting in a few weeks. Maria, their second maid, who mainly works on the outside of the house (mostly the garden area) sat there quietly listening and Beyoncé on the other hand, sat there with a bored and uninterested look.

Her main focus was on Onika, who didn't look so good. Though Onika was looking sick and extremely tired, Beyoncé still couldn't help but admire Nicki's beauty. She seemed to be glowing. Her face was a little rounder than usual and her skin was looking so smooth and clear like always.

Nicki caught Beyoncé staring at her, making a small blush appear on her face. She hide her cheesy smile by covering and rubbing her face. A small smirk also appeared on Beyoncé's face before she looked away, taking her attention back to her "wife."

After a few more minutes of Diamonte still talking their ears off, Onika couldn't take it anymore. Her stomach churned and she began feeling saliva built up in her mouth. She swallowed it down but that just made her feel worse. "Excuse me," She quickly says before putting her hands to her mouth, getting up from the seat before running out of the kitchen.

Beyoncé's face turned into confusion then worry. It then slowly began to click in Beyoncé's head about Onika's sudden sickness but she decided to hold her tongue on it for now....

Onika ran to the guest bathroom, which wasn't too far, emptying her guts out, throwing up her entire breakfast. Once she was done, she rinsed her mouth with water before she slowly slid down the bathroom floor, sitting there as her fingers tangled up in her black curly hair.

She felt horrible right now. Her entire body was almost weak and numb, her head was now pounding her and she was slowly beginning to feel dizzy. After about 5 minutes of trying to get herself together, she was able to get up and walk back into the kitchen.

Stepping in there, all of their eyes turned to her making her blush and feel nervous. She always hated when she was the center of attention. "Nicki," Diamonte says. "Are you ok? You had us worried."

"Oh I'm fine," She said with a small smile, trying to play it off. Beyoncé's eyes stared into her with a almost suspicious look but Nicki ignored it. Diamonte not really caring, shrugged her shoulders and proceeded on talking.

Meanwhile Beyoncé's eyes stayed on Nicki, hoping that everything was ok with her.

*********
A Few Hours Later