My Baby Bear Forever!

Main Characters
Dave Maraj (Dave East)
Jayceon Maraj (The Game)
Beyoncé Knowles
Onika Maraj aka Baby Bear

Orlando, Florida
Flashback to 8 years ago

Sitting on the porch together, Beyonce and one of close, best friend Dave were sipping a cold drink. It was a really hot summer day, the sun blazing in their faces as well burning their soft skin. School was out and almost every kid was outside having fun with their friends. 16 year old Beyonce was always in the Maraj residence everyday just to hang out with Dave and Jayceon. They always hung out to play video games or play basketball. Since Beyonce didn't have any male siblings, she looked at Jayceon and Dave as her brothers.

She's known the Marajs since diaper days. The Maraj and Knowles family have known each other for a longggggg time now. The parents basically grew up together and then raised their children together, so at the end of the day, they were all one huge family. 

With having no friends and finding it hard to fit in, Beyonce was always around her "brother."  With Beyonce having a male part, she found it hard to be friends with girls but then also she found it hard being friends with boys because "no boy wanted to be friends with a girl." Boys around that time found it weird to be friends with a girl and play sports such as basketball or football. So really, Beyonce never seemed to fit in with neither genders and some days she really hated that...

But on the bright side, she had Dave and Jayceon who respected and loved her dearly. They didn't look at her any different, always made her feel comfortable and always made sure to keep her protected as well. 

As her and Dave continued to have small conversations with one another, Jayceon walked out of the front door with Nicki strolling right behind him with 2 new cold orange drinks. The 10 year old slowly was making sure not to drop a single liquid out of the glass cup that her mother ordered her to give to her 2 siblings. 

"What yall out here doing?" A 17 year old Jayceon asked.

"Nothing, just chillin, trying to figure out what we should do next," Dave answered.

"Hey guysss," A excited Nicki says. "I brought  you more drinks," Nicki says as both Bey and Dave grabbed the drink.

"Thanks baby bear," Beyoncé soothing voice said before she gave Nicki a smile. Nicki giggled before placing a small kiss on Beyoncé's smooth face. Nicki earned the nickname "baby bear"  due to her being the very youngest out of both the Maraj and Knowles family. She was the last baby and everyone simply adored her. Onika was such a adorable little girl who loved to cuddle and be comfortable with everyone.

Onika was another person Dave and Jayceon don't play about. They were more protective over her than they were with Beyoncé. Beyoncé herself didn't play about Nicki either, she made sure nobody messed with her and was always there for her. Just like how a older sibling would treat their younger sibling.

"She loves you more than us," Dave grumbled before taking a sip of the cold drink making his body shiver.

"Of course she does," Bey says placing Nicki's small body on her lap. "Because I'm the best sister in the world, ain't that right Baby Bear?"

"Mhmhm," 10 year old Nicki said as she nodded her head up and down. "The best sister in the world. And she gives me candy when mamas not lookin."

"Aww man Onika, you wasn't supposed to say that," Bey says causing the two boys to laugh. Nicki's eyes went big before immediately smacking her small hands over her mouth. A small "uh-oh" left her mouth.