The Maid I Fell In Love With

Characters
Saweetie as Diamonte Harper Knowles
Onika Maraj
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

(Oh and P.S, yall got me fucked up, yall not bouta be reading my stuff and not vote.😂😂
Thanks to my lovely readers and supporters that do vote and comment, I love yall!😘)

Beverly Hills, California

Admiring the beautiful mansion that Onika was soon about to be working and staying in, her nerves wrecked her body, her body was slightly shaky and she played with her fingers waiting for her owner to come out and began the meeting with her. Nicki breathed in, inhaling the strong vanilla scent filling up her nose. She was quite nervous but excited that she was finally able to find herself a job.

Being a 23 year old who's only been in America for about a year, and not even a citizen yet, it was extremely hard to live the dream life she wanted. All she ever wanted to do was to be able to attend college, get her dream job, and live a lavish life but for Onika, that was extremely impossible. Coming from a poor family and on top of that, not having papers, life for Onika was difficult.

She went from jobs to jobs but was never able to keep one due to her poor English, but over time, her English improved much well. She was a clever and intelligent person, all she ever did was kept her head in books, ready to learn something new. She was always at libraries, which was her safe and peaceful place.

Sitting there as her eyes wandered around the luxury living room, a small smile appeared on Nicki's face. This was a goal. To have a beautiful mansion like this. Everything looked extremely expensive and untouchable. She was even scared to even look at the expensive items in the room, feeling as if her eyes could easily break the lavish décor.

Hearing a "Ahem," Nicki's eyes whipped up and was met by the one and only Diamonte Harper Knowles. The famous wife of the most famous and successful businesswomen, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles.

Nicki's eyes twinkled and her heart was beating extremely faster. She admired the beautiful, lightskin women who had a side  blonde bob and wearing a simple green dress that Onika knew was extremely expensive. Her perfect lips were covered in glossy lip gloss and her vibrant eyes stared into Nicki's face. A friendly look rested upon Diamonte's face, giving Onika a small wave.

 A friendly look rested upon Diamonte's face, giving Onika a small wave

Onika happily waved back with a excited look on her face. She's heard so much about this rich women, she loved everything about her. Admiring her beauty, all Onika thought was being that beautiful and rich.

"Hello sweetheart, you must be our new maid. Nicki? Am I right," Diamonte's smooth voice said.

"Yes. Well my actual name is Onika Maraj," Nicki answered, getting herself up from the luxury couch.

"Well, I like Nicki better," Diamonte says. "Now follow me, lets head to the kitchen. I'll offer you some food."

Nicki nodded her head as she left her duffle bag on the couch before following behind the beautiful women. She was like a goddess in Nicki's eyes. Never had she seen somebody so beautiful, making Onika herself feel ugly and disgusting.