My Baby Bear Forever! PT2

Orlando, Florida
Flashback to 8 years ago

Beyoncé sat on the nearby bench at the park watching all the little kids play in the park as she had music blasting in her ears. She decided to only hang out with Nicki today, walking around the neighborhood and then taking her to the park. She allowed Nicki to go play with the other little children, keeping a close eye on her. Only taking her eyes off of Nicki for only a few minutes, Nicki was walking towards her sobbing and choking on her tears.

"Baby bear, what happened?" A confused Beyonce asked. She took her headphones out, stopping her music. She literally only took her eyes away from Nicki for like a minute or so and all of a sudden she was crying. Seeing the small child cry made her extremely upset because she hated seeing her sister sad. One of the children must've hurt Nicki and Beyonce wasn't having it. No matter how big or small, grown or young you are, Beyonce would be right there to kick somebody ass for Nicki.

"T-the boy pushed me a-a-and I fell and scrape my e-elbow," A sobbing Nicki said. She couldn't even get her words out due to her crying so much. The 10 year old showed her older sister her elbow which was slighlty bleeding.

"Why he push you ?" Beyonce asked calmly trying to control her anger.

"I asked if I could play with him and his toys and he yelled at me and pushed me," Nicki says sniffling as she wiped her tears away.

"Alright show me where he at" Beyonce says getting up. She grabbed Nicki's small hand, letting the younger child lead the way. It didn't take long until they were infront of a small boy who had a bunch of toys surrounding him.

"Told you I was going to call my sister on you," Nicki says as she crossed her arms.

"You pushed my sister?" Beyoncé asked as she gripped the young boys shirt, bringing him onto his feet.

"N-n-o," The scared boy said.

"Yes you did!" Nicki says as she stomped her feet.

"Why you push her," Beyoncé asked him but the boy was completely silent.

"I-I-I didn't want her playing with my toys," The boy says.

"So you put your hands on her," Beyoncé asked as her tone got a little louder.

"Sorry," The boy muttered.

"Let me tell you something," Beyoncé says as she picked the boy up by his shirt, from his feet. "You touch my sister ever again in your life, I will beat the shit out of you, you understand me?" Beyoncé asked as the terrified boy nodded his head fast.

It didn't take long until a boy around Beyoncé's age walked up towards them with a frown on his face. "Yo, what's going? Why you holding my brother like that?" The 14 year old boy said.

"Oh this your brother?" Beyoncé asked as she harshly threw the younger boy back on the floor causing the small boy to whimper. "Next time he put his hands on my sis again, ima make sure I'll call up my brothers so we could all beat your ass," Beyonce says pointing her finger to the older boy.

He put his hands up, slowly backing away. "Ion want no smoke, I'll make sure he don't put his hands on nobody," The older boy says.

"Good," Beyonce simply says before grabbing Nicki's hands and walking away from the two boys. Nicki sniffed as she wiped away her tears.

"No need to cry anymore princess. I handled it," Beyonce smiles towards her little sister.

"Thanks BB," Nicki says as she watched her little feet.