A Strange Type of Love

Onika's POV(I haven't done POVs in soooo long!)

Onika's POV
(I haven't done POVs in soooo long!)

"Mama, are you sure about this? You really think she's the right one?" I asked my mother. After all these years I expected my old ass mother to not really be interested in anybody else. It caught me by surprised when she brought it to me that she's been dating a "Special someone" for the past 9 months. And what caught me even more off guard was that they were planning on getting married soon.

Being only 17 years and my mother planning on re marrying again slightly bothered me. It was always me and her in the picture. To have a additional person in the picture didn't quite sit right with me. I am almost afraid that once she marries this person, she'll forget about me... Like how my asshole father did.

I still love him. But I don't like how he suddenly found himself a broad, cheated on my mother then ended up marrying the broad. She was a hooker! A gold digger! That slut really doesn't love my father except for the money that danced in his pockets. Ended up having 2 kids with her and they are spoiled rotten brats. I got to meet them and honestly, I truly love them as well. They're fraternal twin girls and they're such sweethearts. They love having me as a big sister which I am truly grateful about.

"Of course babygirl! I love this women with all my heart, I can't let her go," My mother, Kelendria said. My mother is a beauty. A walking goddess. She's so beautiful. Her skin always reminded me of hot cocoa. It was smooth as a baby's bottom too. Her teeth were so white and perfect. Her voice was as soft as a angels'. She was a little slim but had curves for days. I still can't believe my asshole father left her for some hooker. My mother deserved the world. She was the best wife to him, always treated him good and always remained loyal.

"I don't know man, you guys have only know each other for 9 months. 9 months is a bit too short for me mama. How bout' you guys continue dating for the next 2 years," I said. I honestly don't want her getting married. I don't even want her dating! I don't need another asshole breaking her heart and hurting her feelings.

"Sweetheart, I promise you this wouldn't be a wrong choice. I truly love this woman and she loves me way more. She treats me way better than your dad did and she makes me happy," My mother said. She turned to me with that beautiful smile of hers on her face.

"If she is making you happy and treating you good then that's fine with me.... I guess," I muttered out the last part. "I don't want her to end up breaking your heart like how dad did. She can easily lose interest in you. People can change like that," I said snapping my two petite fingers.

"I know honey but.... I think- I think I might be making the right decision. I mean she's perfect! The girl of anybody's dream. I can't even see my life without her being in it. She makes me feel so special, I've never felt that way towards anybody," My mother gushed out.

"Ok well," I began shrugging my shoulders. "If she really makes you feel that way then I guess I have no choice but to accept her. She just better not do anything stupid! If she breaks your heart I would literally break hers!" I threatened. It may sound like I'm joking but I'm truly serious. I would literally kill her, if she even thinks about hurting my mother.