The Nurse...

Los, Angles, California

Walking inside the huge, spacious, hospital, Beyonce took a nice deep breath in getting ready to see her grandmother. She clenched the red roses she bought for her tight as she walked towards the receptionist. After all these weeks of not seeing her grandmother who was diagnosed with stomach cancer, she was finally able to go see her.

"Hello, I'm here to see Agnez Dereon," Beyonce says to the receptionist who immediately began typing away on her computer. 

"Room 306," The kind lady said to Beyonce handing her a visitors pass. Beyonce kindly took it, thanking her before walking away. The walk to elevator wasn't that long, quickly hoping on it and then pressing the 3rd floor button. It didn't take long until the elevator doors flew open making her walk out and entering a more quieter and calmer environment. Nurses went from one room to another, helping the sick patients while other nurses sat at their desk either working or chatting it up with their co- workers.

Nicki who was sitting at her desk, eyes instantly fell onto Beyoncé who was walking, looking for her grandmother's room. The blonde beauty captured Nicki's eyes, making it impossible for her to look away but Beyonce didn't notice her. When Beyonce was out of her sight, Onika took a piece of paper, fanning herself. "Whew that lady was sexy," She thought in her head while chuckling.

Beyonce's eyes instantly fell on the numbers, Room 306  making her instantly smile. Walking in, she found her beautiful grandmother, laying on the hospital bed while watching the small television in front of her as she nibbled on a piece of fruit. "Grandma," Beyonce says smiling hard as she felt a lump in her throat.

"Oh my goodness, is that my BB?" Grandmother Agnez says with a bright smile as she held her arms open waiting for a hug. Beyonce instantly walked over to her embracing her into a hug. Beyonce inhaled the sweet lavender scent her grandmother always smelled like. Beyonce then placed a small kiss on her forehead before giving the roses to her.

"This is for you grandma," Beyonce says as grandmother Agnez happily accepted the roses. Beyonce then sat in the chair next to her grandmother. Grandmother Agnez inhaled the roses and moaned in satisfaction as the smell filled up her nostrils.

"Mhmm, I always loved the smell of roses," Grandmother shaky voice said. "Thank you so much, they're beautiful."

"I'm so happy to see you grandma," Beyonce says excitingly.

"Me too, I thought you were never going to come see me."

"Oh grandma, don't say that. I've been super busy, I don't even have time for myself. I'm sorry I couldn't come see you though."

"It's alright sweetheart, I'm glad you're here now," Agnez says smiling.

"Grandma, you're still looking beautiful, what's your secret?" Beyonce asked in curiosity making her grandmother laugh.

"You always find a way to put a smile on my face," She replied. "So tell me, how's life been going with you?"

"Stressful, kind of boring," Beyonce shrugged rolling her eyes. "Just work, sleep, eat, then repeat."

"It's boring because you don't have no woman in your life," Agnez says looking at  Beyonce.

"Grandma, I don't need no women in my life, they're the ones that are going to cause even more stress," Beyonce replied.

"But honey, you're getting a little too old. I wanna see you get married, be happy and have beautiful children before I leave this world. I'm not going to be here for long sweetheart," Agnez says bringing tears to Beyonce's eyes. She always hated when her grandmother would say that, she couldn't imagine how it will feel like to lose her best friend. Her whole world would probably fall apart when Grandmother Agnez really does leave this world.