Make Me Feel Good Again

Las, Vegas, Nevada

Sipping on her margarita and slowly bopping her head to the music and watching her friends dance, Nicki sat there, chilling and vibing to the music. She whipped out her phone to record her goofy friends as she laughed along. Not really being the party type, it was nice for Nicki to finally loosen up and have a night out at the club tonight that her friends forced her to go to. She would usually spend her Saturday nights in her living room, watching Netflix and eating a tube of her favorite chocolate ice cream.

She began recording herself, softly singing along to the music until she heard cheers from her friends. She looked up, wanting to know what the commotion was about and was immediately taken back. Here was Beyoncé, dressed nicely and attractively, walking towards them with a smile on her face with 3 of her friends following behind her.

Beyonce greeted all the girls as they basically was fangirling over her as if she was a celebrity. Nicki's face lit up as the two eyes met each other's. The smile on Beyoncé's face immediately made Nicki wanted to fall in love all over again. Nicki watched her ex walk towards with her hands wide open for a hug.

Nicki got up, revealing her new developed body to Beyonce, catching her by surprise. Beyonce admired Nicki's curves from the tight blue dress she was wearing. Her cleavage was out in the open but her long black hair covered it. Licking her lips before she embraced her Highschool sweetheart in a hug.

"Yeaaaa y'all," One of Nicki's good friends yelled out as they all watched them hug.

Nicki wrapped her arms around Beyonce as Beyoncé's arms was around her hips. Feeling that connection again, Nicki smiled as her face was buried in Beyoncé's chest.

After what felt like forever, the two pulled away with smiles on their faces, happy to be around each other again. "How you been?" Beyonce asked as she held Nicki's small hand before they sat back down on the black cushion benches.

"I been good, you?" Nicki asked, not being able to control how wide her smile kept getting.

"Good," Beyonce says shrugging. "I'm so happy to see you though. Feels like my spirit has been lifted again," Beyonce says earning a small laugh from Nicki.

"That was cute," Nicki says playfully rolling her eyes. "I'm really happy to see you too, it's been 4 years since we've seen each other!"

Beyonce nodded her head. "4 long years without you," She says wrapping her arms around Nicki's body. "I was gone for 4 years and now you're all grown looking."

"What you tryna say?" Nicki asked.

"You changed. You look so beautiful," Beyonce says. Nicki's face went hot as her smile again got wider.

"I'm sure you got a boyfriend by now right?" Beyonce says looking at her ex.

Nicki's vibe slightly changed up when Beyonce mentioned her having a boyfriend. Of course she had a boyfriend. A lowlife, useless, ungrateful boyfriend. Tremaine was her boyfriends name. He did nothing for her.

He doesn't even give her his love and affection yet does he even know how to show love and affection in bed. He was horrible in bed! Never made Nicki feel good or even beautiful. He was never around. And barely even had a good, stable job for himself.

Nicki is so ready to breakup with the douche bag but she doesn't know how to. She doesn't really have feelings for him anymore but she also didn't want to hurt his feelings or break his heart.

Tremaine can be sweet at times but not all the time. He still talked to other women as if he's as single as a Pringle. It was definitely time for Nicki to give him a taste of his own medicine.