Killing the Dead *Discontinue...

By whispersong312

16 year old Allyson Darlington should be in her third year of high school, fussing about what she's going to... More

Prolouge: That Night
Chapter One: The Bride of Boise
Chapter Two: 2012
Chapter Three: I.D
Chapter Four: Crazies
Chapter Five: Looks Can Be Deceiving
Chapter Five Part Two: Woken Up
Chapter Six: The Z Arena
Chapter Seven: Two Hours of Hell
Chapter Eight: The Hidden Escape
Chapter Nine: Carvings and Keyholes
Chapter Ten: Ninja With a Flamthrower?
Chapter Twelve: Callista's Story (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter Thirteen: Breakout
Chapter Fourteen: Just One More
Chapter Fifteen: Back On the Trail
DON'T KILL ME!!!

Chapter Eleven: Never Trust Your Enemy

139 2 1
By whispersong312

Allyson's P.O.V

I stare out the door in disbelief, you've got to be kidding me.

"Uh Callista, are you sure that the gate entrance was right here?" Robbie says.

Callista slowly nods her head in disbelief, "I'm positive...the Immortui said..I..I don't know why..."

Sudden realization hits me and I turn around to face Callista, "And when have the Immortui EVER told the truth where it concerns us?"

Her face goes slack before adopting an expression much like mine, "Those selfish little bastards! If I get my hands on any one of them I'm going to stick my flamethrower up their...."

"CALLISTA!!"

".....asses..."

"Now is not the time to be describing where you're shoving what, right now we need to focus on exactly how we're going to get out of this compound." Robbie says.

I stare at him, since when did Robbie -the idiotic teenager- suddenly start being all authoritative.

"What's with all the shouting?" one of the other prisoners -a balding man probably in his fifties- says.

"Those S.O.B's that call themselves the Immortui lied to us." I say, turning away from Robbie and Callista to face the man, "There's no exit behind that door, just a bunch of bricks."

I step out of the way to let everyone see what was really behind the 'gate'.

"But...they said it was here?" A woman says

"We've already been over this. The Immortui are a bunch of lying bastards and Callista's going to shove her flamethrower up their asses."

"ALLYSON!! There are children in here." Robbie says, slapping a hand over my mouth. I lick it and he pulls his hand away in disgust. "REAL mature Allyson."

I raise my eyebrow at him and turn to Callista, "As soon as we find an Immortui, we'll need that flamethrower."

She grins and lightly punches me on the arm, "You know, I think I'm starting to like you."

"Feeling's mutal." I say

"Young man, what are you doing?" someone says from behind us.

Callista and I turn to see Robbie standing sheepishly beside an older woman.

"Robbie did you try to wipe the spit off on that lady?" I ask

He looks at the floor, not daring to make eye-contact, "No..I would never do something like that."

"Bad Robbie, go sit in the corner." I say in my best mean-teacher voice, pointing towards an empty corner.

Robbie doesn't even bother to argue, just shuffles over to the corner, I hear Callista chuckle.

"What?"

"You've got him wrapped around your little finger you know that?"

"I'm not catching your drift."

"Allyson don't play dumb, I know you're smarter than that. I've heard the Immortui talking. You're going to San Francisco aren't you?"

I'm taken aback, how could the Immortui have known we would be going to San Francisco? "What do you mean."

"You're going to San Francisco to hunt the Z known as the Bride of Boise." I open my mouth to say something but she shushes me. "You might think the Bride is an easy target. You're wrong. She's not, not by far. The Bride can sneak up behind you without even making a sound. If you're not careful, you'll be dead in minutes."

"And how do you know this?"

She pulls down the fabric on her right shoulder and I'm shocked to see there's a large scar running down it. "Because I met her."

Callista's Story (Callista's P.O.V)

Two years earlier...

"Hey Callista come on! We're going to be late!"

The voice of my -more than annoying- friend Damien floats up to my open window.

"Don't get your panties in a twist, I'll be down in a minute!" I yell, slipping on my jacket.

"Callllllllllllliiiiiiiisssssta come on!"

"Dear god you're loud!" I say yanking open the door as Damien's fist connects with my forehead. "AND you can stop knocking!"

"OhmygodCallistaareyouokayIdidn'tmeantopunchyou!" Damien sputters.

"Damien."

"Yes?"

"Shut the fuck up."

"Oh, okay."

I rub my forehead and wince when I press on a spot near the middle, that's going to be a bruise.

I take my hand away from my face and walk out into the yard, "Now, what's so important that we had to wake up at six in the morning?"

"Didn't you hear? There's two Z hunters that are going to be staying here in Pheonix for a little while."

I instantly brighten at the mention of Z hunters. I've always had a facination with them ever since I first saw one, and I must say, they're pretty bad-ass.

"YAY! I'd knew you'd like it!" Damien says bubbly, I turn to him, fighting to keep a straight face.

"Damien, I find this question very important. Are you gay?"

He stares at me for a second, "What?"

"Well let's see, you're acting like a teenage girl, your voice got all gay-like back there, and you have a bad habit of playing with your hair."

"I do not." he says while brushing his hair out of his eyes.

I sigh at his stupidity and continue walking down the street. The fallen leaves that carpet the ground crunch under my feet, releasing a sweet smell. We continue walking in silence before I stop.

"Damien, where the hell are we going?"

"To the main part of the camp."

"Okay."

"And just so you know." Damien says, "Those shoes totally don't match with your outfit."

1 hour later

Damien and I stand near the fence, waiting for the Z hunters to arrive. In the distance you can see the outline of the city that was once called Pheonix, now, it's just a mess, crawling with Z's. I hope the hunters are able to make it through, I've been told that there is a very high amount of Z's in this area.

"Is that them?" Damien says, startling me out of my -less than pleasant- thoughts.

"What? Where?"

"Over there." he says, pointing to the nearby forest.

I squint, trying to make out a human-like shape. Sure enough, perched at the very edge, sit two figures.

"I see them!" I say excitedly, causing everyone else near as to look our way.

"Oh that's not good." Damien says.

I look to the left and see four Z's lumbering towards the hunters, shoot, we're not going to get visitors after all.

"Sorry Callista, we should probably go. Don't want to see..."

BANG!

The fuck was that?

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

"You're supposed to be aiming for the zombie, not the freaking tree!"

Da Fuq?

BANG!

BANG!

"Now that was cool." Damien says.

"Uhh...what just happened?" I say

"To put it bluntly, those two went all bad-ass and killed the Z's, oh, and a tree."

To be continued...

So here it is

Hope you liked it ;P

-whispersong312

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 28.2K 34
Once New Orleans became infected with the "Dark flu" everything changed. School became a doctors appointment and adults beame freakishly worried pare...
787 92 37
Imagine being an ordinary kid your whole life, always dreaming of something bigger, something more than reality. That's what Lizzy wanted, but will s...
160 0 41
Molly Jansen is a 16 year old girl: moody, angry and apparently a witch. When her friends are murdered at a party she doesn't think she can handle th...
11.3K 92 33
How would you feel if your brother, wanted to be your 'friend'? Your mom needed an ashtray? Your life needed a repair? Well 16 year old Liz, has all...