Taming Niall (A Ziall Mini Fi...

By babyfacesweetheart

Plot: He was famous, not really him but mainly his father, well we can consider it. But the real meaning behi... More

Taming Niall (A Ziall Mini Fic)
Phase One- Shields down and Weapons up
Phase Two- No more dating... LET'S GET MARRIED!
Phase Three - So? Honeymoon you want?
Phase Four - Rio De Janeiro... with Love (Part One)
Phase Five: Please Love Me (Part Two of Phase Four)
Note! :D
Phase Six: Indifference is Loves opposite
Phase Seven: The Radiation Effect
Phase Eight: The Missing Piece
Note: Please read! :)
Special Chapter: Hidden Agenda (Niall's POV)
Note again! (New Story)
Epilogue #1
Epilogue # 2
Note

Phase Nine: Choices

942 63 10
By babyfacesweetheart

Author's note: Hey lovelies. Here is the last chapter and I hope you like it. Even though the votes didn't reach 40 votes for the special chapter I'm still glad it reached 30+ votes.

Now for this last chapter, I'm actually proud of it. So I hope you guys enjoy it and thank you guys for supporting Taming Niall. SuperNaturals: Holmes Chapel Plot and the special prologue is been posted. I am going to held a cover contest for it guys! I hope you actually read my author notes. :))

Comment what you think about it and what do you think the epilogue be about. The best comment would get the dedication for the epilogue itself.

Enjoy!

-Babyface xxx

=================

Niall hated hospitals.

It wasn’t for the people around it but the atmosphere. He hates it because every time he steps inside it, he could remember when he was 13 and he saw the lifeless body of his mother. Her eyes wide open, her once shining blue eyes are dull and her mouth open as if he was calling Niall. Niall didn’t remember the rest of the day but he remembers the pain and the sorrow.

Now he was inside the hospital, for Zayn.

“Niall” Niall snapped out of his thoughts as his name was being called out. Liam was in front of him and staring at him worriedly. Niall just looked at him blankly.

“Are you okay?” Liam asked. Niall just stared back down at his lap.

“Zayn’s in the operating room, do you think I’m okay?” Niall asked Liam back. Liam sighed and scratched the back of his head. Then Liam felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up seeing Harry smiling at him sadly.

“Let me talk to him.” Harry muttered slowly. Liam looked back at Niall and sighed. He nodded and walked away to Louis who was crying silently on the corner of the waiting room they were in. He hugged the feathered hair boy and the older lad let him.

“Hey Ni” Harry greeted but he didn’t get a respond as Niall kept staring at the distance. They stayed like that for a while until Niall broke the silence himself.

“I remember my mom Harry, she was the one I cherish the most and seeing her on a hospital be lifeless. I don’t want to see Zayn like that.” Niall mumbled and soon his walls broke. Harry enveloped the small blonde inside his arms and rubbed his back. Harry laid his chin on top Niall’s head as he comfort the blonde.

“Zayn’s a strong man, he could survive Ni.”

“Justin put two bullets in him, one near the heart and one on the stomach. He wanted Zayn to die and I want him to die in Jail.” Niall spat and cried as he buried his head into Harry’s chest. Suddenly the doors to the operating room were opened and a doctor walked out of it while removing his gloves.

“Zayn Malik?” He asked and Niall immediately stood up raising his hand a silver band glinting on his ring finger.

“I’m” Niall glanced at Louis who was looking at the doctor expectantly and continued “his fiancé.”

“Zayn is safe now, we removed the bullets successfully and later on he will be awake. Luckily the bullet didn’t hit anything. He’s a fighter.” The doctor said and patted Niall’s shoulder.

“Can we see him?” Niall asked. The doctor sighed and smiled sadly at Niall.

“If you’re name is Louis you can. He said he only wanted to see him.” The doctor said. Niall looked at Louis who was looking at him sadly.

“He’s Louis.” Niall said weakly and pointed to Louis.

“Follow me then.” The doctor muttered and Louis followed the doctor with a last glance with Niall. Niall stared at the closed doors.

“He didn’t ask for me.” Niall murmured and stared at the floor. He felt an arm wrapping itself around his shoulder and suddenly he was crushed into solid chest.

“Come on, let’s take you out for a while.” Harry murmured.

++++++

Harry and Niall decided to go out and contact Thania who was back at the house with the others waiting for the news. Liam asked to be left and wanted to wait for Louis.

It was almost two hours before Louis came out, his face sad.

“Lou?” Liam mumbled as Louis looked up and smiled at him sadly.

“Where’s Niall?” Louis asked.

“Harry needs to take him out for a while. What’s the problem?” Liam asked as Louis reached him and sat beside him.

“Zayn, wanted me to say something to Niall.”

“What is it?”

There was a complete silence for a while and Louis looked up with glassy eyes. Liam pulled him in his arms and let Louis cry on his chest.

“Come on what is it?” Liam asked as Louis calmed down. Liam was becoming nervous because maybe just maybe whatever Zayn wanted Louis to tell Niall benefits everybody. Liam can’t think of anything that Zayn could have say but he doesn’t want for Niall to lose Zayn and for him to lose Louis.

“Zayn, wanted to get away from everything for a while. He wanted us to move away and he doesn’t want to see Niall. I think forever.”

++++++

“ZAYN! ZAYN!” Niall shouted as he pounded through the door of Zayn’s private room. Tears streaming down his face, he already alerted several nurses but Liam backed them away as Harry and Louis tried to tell Niall to stop.

Louis told him five hours later and this was the result.

“Niall you need to respect—“

“But I want to hear it from him! Zayn, please don’t do this to me. I don’t want to lose you!” Niall wailed desperately as he tried to open the locked door.

On the other side Zayn is awake and staring at the door. Everything feels numb but he was on his right mind already and he let a few tears fall, Thania being there a couple hours before on his side holding his hand.

“I’m sorry okay? Don’t do this to me please?!” Niall said as he pounded on the door.

“Niall come on. Let Zayn rest.” Thania shouted from the other side making Niall stop.

“Thania? Is that you? Please let me in I want to see him.”

“He already said he doesn’t want to see you.” Thania said as she a few tears fell from her eyes. She looked back at his step brother who was crying too.

“but I don’t understand—“

“I made a choice Niall.” Zayn suddenly spoke even it hurts to speak. Everybody was silent even Niall trying to hear Zayn through the door.

“Choice?”

“Yes, I made a choice that for once I want to be on my own and think about everything. Seeing you would only complicate things and—“ Zayn stopped as he clutched his side. Thania on his side immediately but he just shook his head at her.

“And… I want to really know that whatever you said before the screen black out was true. Just give me some time.” Zayn mumbled and Niall slid down the door crying.

“You had to make yours Niall. It’s either to let him go or not.”

“I don’t want to lose YOU just like mom. I don’t want—“ Niall stopped and cried. He slammed his hand on the door making everybody jump. After a minute of silence, Niall crying towards the door Harry and Liam decided to move and remove Niall from the door but then Niall spoke again.

“Is this what you want Zayn? Then I am going to make my choice too. I will not let you go but I will let you be.” Niall said. Zayn looked at the door for a moment and closed his eyes.

“I’m sorry Niall so much.” Zayn said.

“I want you to promise me that you will come back.” Niall said and stared at the door waiting for a promise.

“Promise me!” Niall shouted and Zayn shakily release a breath then stared at the door.

“I can’t Niall. I’m sorry.”

++++++

Niall ran out that day from the hospital after that and Zayn never seen him since. Everybody never saw him again that day, Liam said he got home and locked himself up in his room.

“Do you think I did the right thing Louis?” Zayn asked as Louis put the last box inside the van Louis bought. It was a month after Zayn was released. They planned and decided, but ever since they knew Niall never came out of his room. Zayn sighed and leaned against the Van. Louis doing the same.

“For me, it’s a bit cruel but I understand you Zayn.” Louis mumbled and pulled out a pack of cigarette. He offered it to Zayn who thankfully get one stick and lighted it up with the lighter Louis offered the both of them smoking silently behind the Van.

“What do you mean?” Zayn asked as he released the smoke through his mouth. Louis sucked the cig and released the smoke before speaking.

“What I mean is, you were hurt Zayn and confused. It was natural for you to react like. This is for the best.” Louis mumbled and Zayn gave out a chuckle as he inhaled yet again some smoke before releasing it and throwing the cigarette to the floor crushing it with his foot.

“You know you don’t need to come with me. You can be with Liam.” Zayn said and turned to Louis.

“Bros before boys, besides he left me a voice message.” Louis muttered and pulled out his phone while he threw his own cigarette to the floor. He gave his phone to Zayn and smiled sadly at him.

“Why are you giving this to me?” Zayn asked as he stared at it.

“Just listen to it, it’s for you than me anyway.” Louis said and leaned his shoulder against the van so he was facing Zayn. Zayn stared at him for a while and then looked down at the phone. He sighed and put the volume up loud enough for the both of them to hear.

“Hey Lou, If ever you were listening. I’ll miss you okay and take care.” Zayn looked up at Louis when he heard Liam’s voice and smiled slightly as Louis was staring at the phone with an evident blush on his face.

“But please do me a favor give this to Zayn, I want him to hear something.” Zayn immediately looked down and stared at the phone they heard some rustling and feet stomping. Then a knock.

“Ni are you there?” Liam asked. Then they heard a muffled shuffling and a thud on the door.

“What do you want Li?” Zayn felt his heart skip as he heard the familiar muffled Irish brogue. They heard some shuffling assuming Liam was leaning against the door.

I want to ask a question.” Liam said and Zayn waited expectantly Louis too even though he already heard the message, he cried a bit in the message but mostly he wanted to see how Zayn reacts.

“What is it?”

“If you are given the chance to speak to Zayn one last time would you take it? Even though he won’t talk and let you see him. Would you take it?” Liam asked and there was a couple minutes of silence until Niall spoke again.

“yes.” Niall said quietly. At first Zayn didn’t understand but when he looked up Louis mouthed to him ‘yes’.

Could you tell me what you would say?” Liam asked carefully as if with one single different intonation Niall might break even though he was on the other door.

Silence, until Niall spoke again.

“I respect his decision, but I will make mine too. I will wait for him even if it takes forever I would because I wanted to prove to him how much I love him. How much he means to me and how much I could take to prove to him that what I said was true. I will still love him even if he chose to forget about me and move on because that’s how a Horan loves. They love with all their heart, just like my dad. Even though Mom cheated on him, he loved her and I will do the same, even though Zayn is going to get married with someone else. I will still love him because that’s how my heart works. Even if Zayn comes back with a ring on his finger and a man beside him with a child someday I will still love him. I will keep dreaming that someday, I am going to walk the isle and see Zayn on the other end with a loving gaze that I’ve been receiving before but neglected. That someday I would see myself with him playing with our children in the house and Bobby a proud grandfather. That even though things wouldn’t go right in this universe at least I could think that on the other universe. We were together and all this shit didn’t happen. That someday he will come back and finally accept me.” Niall stopped and Zayn stared at his phone tears streaming down his face. Louis covering his mouth with his hand while crying. Both of them furiously wiping their own tears as they keep listening to message.

“That’s it Ni?” Liam asked shakily obviously crying too with the heartfelt message Niall gave.

Also, I want to congratulate him.” Niall murmured clearly his voice was shaking and he was probably crying.

“For what?”

“For finally taming the beast named Niall Horan.”

+++++

The epilogue will be uploaded soon but please support and spread the word about my new fic. Also I am going to erase my collection of Ziall stories but I am going to replace it with another story. :3 If you don't want me to erase it just give me the heads up. :D

Toodles lovelies!

-Babyface xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 4.1K 33
✔[Completed] "We loved with a love that was more than love." ― Edgar Allan Poe. Harry Styles doesn't care where his life is leading him after every...
3M 105K 36
Louis Tomlinson was, as you can say, a "bad boy." Harry Styles though was completely opposite. He was a sweet, fragile boy, and not only that---he's...
136K 6.3K 31
It's been 2 years since the heart breaking accident. It's been 2 years since she last saw his beautiful brown eyes. It's been 2 years since he was sa...
22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...