Love and Basketball ||Urban(D...

By dreamdoll22

Cassie + Saint = Basketball 🏀? (Yeah...I'm not good at descriptions so just read and find out...😉) also I'm... More

Prolouge
PART ONE: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Is you or is you ain't?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
PART TWO: Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
other books

Chapter 25

56.6K 2.2K 1.1K
By dreamdoll22

Cassie Davis
It had been about half an hour since Saint left me in his apartment. By then I had already fixed myself some of the food he had in his cupboard.

I had eaten a cup of noodles and snacked on a couple of Oreos. I sat watching what ever was on tv that I hadn't seen in a while. I texted my mom and Christin that I'd been staying at Lisa's for the weekend and they bought it.

They obviously didn't know I was actually hanging out with Saint.

Then I heard the locks jiggle and the door knob turn.

I grabbed a pillow out of natural instinct, thinking someone was breaking in, but it was just Saint coming back from the laundry room.

"Oh it's you." I sighed full of relief.

"Well of course. Who else would it be?" He laughed.

He held a plastic bag filled with the clothes I wore last night. He walked over to the couch where I was and handed them to me.

"Thanks." I smiled, looking inside of the bag to make sure all of my things were there.

"Aw look who made herself all comfortable in my crib." He smiled, standing over me.

I looked up at him, tugging on the bottom of his shirt with my index finger and thumb.

"Come chill with me." I whined.

"Give me one minute mama." He sighed, walking out of the room. "I'm finna take a shower."

I pouted, looking down at my fingers. No matter how much I wanted to deny it, I felt like I might've liked Saint more than I knew I did.

But the fact that we hadn't discussed any of kisses we had or the fact that he took my virginity last night, left a hole in this entire situation.

Another half an hour went by, before Saint entered the living room, smelling like heaven. What ever body wash he used, was doing him a huge favor right now.

In his black and white baggy basketball shorts, tight white tee to show off his muscles, and Nike elite socks, he looked like an entire meal.

I bit my lip quickly looking him up and down before he noticed I was giving him that look. But he did and he slid up next to me on the couch real close.

"Okay. I'm here now." He smiled, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me in closer.

We sat on the couch looking like a bunch of basketball players dressed in Nike Elite and what not. I laughed internally at the thought.

As Saint and I cuddled on the couch, I couldn't help but think what we were. I didn't wanna be that chick that asked where the guy she slept with and her stood afterwards.

My heart would shatter if Saint told me we were "a work in progress" or "just friends." That meant he never really wanted my friendship. He just wanted to fuck me real quick then leave.

I stared down at my fingers. I was getting ready to cry because I consciously talked myself into thinking Saint didn't really like me. That it was just a one night thing.

"Cass what's wrong?" He asked, squeezing my arm a bit.

"I don't wanna be that girl but...Saint what are we doing? I'm so confused. We're not even talking about it when there's so much to be said." I explained.

"We kissed several times, then it ended with us having sex." I huffed.

"Cassie. Your my girl. That's it." He shrugged.

"I'm your girl?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Yes Cassie. You are my girl." He admitted recklessly.

"Like...your girl, girl or your girl, GIRL?" I asked.

"Cassie. You are my girl. We are in a relationship. Copy?" He explained.

I nodded my head. The way he said it, it was so bold and reckless. It was hot. I turned over, getting on his lap. I pressed my chest against his and wrapped my legs around his torso.

He smelled so good. His scent sent tingles down my spine. I wrapped my arms around him.

"You know I really, really, really, and I cannot stress this enough, like you. Right?" I admitted.

"Girl please. I been knew." He said, waving me off.

"No you didn't!" I laughed, hitting him on the chest.

"Yeah aiii." He laughed back.

I pulled my self back, looking at his face. Studying his features. He bit his bottom lip, looking down at mine.

I leaned in for a kiss. There we sat, sloppy kissing. His hands gripped my butt, while his thumbs roamed up and down.

I haven't felt this way in a long time. Not even when I was with Mickel. Mickel never made me feel the way Saint did.

I actually felt he cared. I trusted him and I was sure he trusted me. It was wild how we went from being the best of friends to this.

Saint Smith, 2:43am
It was dark in my room but it was light enough to where I could see Cassie. She laid on my chest sound asleep. I had to pee but I didn't want to wake her up so I just held it.

I ran my fingers through the curls in her hair. I couldn't believe my moms was right. Exactly what she predicted, happened. I tried denying it for the longest because Cassie was dating that fuck nigga, Mickel.

I hadn't felt happy in a long time. I always felt like I didn't need a girlfriend because I had basketball and shit. But I realized, having a girl actually felt good.

That's why I didn't play that "girl best friend, boy best friend" bullshit. I subconsciously knew Cassie and I were going to end up like this.

I didn't want Cassie to feel like I was taking advantage of her or nothing because of the fact that she just got out of a relationship not too long ago. I wanted to give her the entire fucking world and that's what I was finna do.

It was crazy how she had me up thinking about her and getting into my feelings. This is some gay nigga shit. I thought to myself. I sounded ignorant but, I don't usually express my feelings.

I closed my eyes, trying to fall back to sleep but my mind bugged me with 1,000 thoughts per second.

***
7:00am
I woke up to the feeling of Cassie, shaking me awake.

"Saint." She whispered.

I sat upright adjusting to the little bit of light in the room. I looked over at the window to see it was still dark.

"Hey." I moaned, running my hand down my face.

She had a big smile on her face. My eyes still hung low but I still smiled back. She was so beautiful. Even with her messy hair and the crust in her eyes.

"What you doing up this early mama?" I asked.

"I couldn't sleep after around 6:45. So I sat there on my phone. But then it died." She explained.

"You could use my charger." I yawned, covering my mouth with one hand and pointing to the outlet in the corner of my room with the other.

I watched as Cassie leaped from the bed, walking to the corner of my room. She walked so smoothly against my waxed wood floors, almost gliding because of the socks she had on.

I watched as she bent over, plugging her phone up.

She looked out of the window in my room. The window took up almost the entire wall. The blinds on the window were barely closed and the curtains were wide open.

Cassie closed the blinds and the curtains all the way. The room went back to being pitch black and somehow she knew that was the way I liked it.

She got back in bed with me. She took a deep breath, just staring at me.

"What?" I smiled, wrapping my arms around my knees.

"Nothing...I just like your face." She laughed.

"I like yours too." I smiled, chuckling a bit.

"Who would've thought me and you would've been in these exact position right now." She laughed in amazement.

"I said the same thing." I shook my head. "My moms actually said it first."

"She did?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah. That same day you first came over." I explained.

"Wow." She laughed, getting closer to me. I put my legs down and she climbed on top of me. I laid down so we could both lay down.

"You comfortable?" I asked.

"Mmhm." She said nodding her head. Her hair all in my face, I smelled it. It smelled just like the shampoo in my shower.

I smiled, shaking my head. Cassie laid on my chest like a baby as we both dozed off back to sleep.

***
Sorry this was so short.😭
Just a fill in🥶
How was it?🥰
Comment💬
Vote💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 136 13
Read the book and find out ------------------------------ this book has a LOT of smut, but I will be robbing you guys for fun every once in awhile. ...
5.5K 329 101
Part II of "Adopted By NBA YoungBoy". I hope you guys enjoy! By the way, please excuse any grammar mistakes or anything in this book.
4.4K 189 14
[Book 2] You ain't my boyfriend. I ain't your girlfriend. But you don't want me to see anybody. ** Read book 1 before you read this. **
8.2K 506 18
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.