Drop Dead Gorgeous (Frerard)

By iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. After one week at his new school, he was already named one of the p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 26

1.5K 93 195
By iamcatastrophic

Gerard stepped out of the room with Frank. They bumped right into someone and Gerard looked at Lindsey. He hasn't seen her in person since she tear gassed him.

"Oh, hey," Gerard said a little awkwardly.

"Hi," Lindsey said. "Guess we're neighbors."

She gestured to the room next to theirs, indicating that that's where she was staying.

"Oh, great," Frank mumbled.

He wanted to leave to go find food but didn't want to leave the two of them alone.

"So, Uh, how are you two doing?" She asked.

"We're fine," Gerard said. "How are you?"

"I'm doing better now," she said. "I should go, we were gonna grab some food."

Gerard smiled and nodded. The two boys walked into Pete and Jamia's room.

"We have come for bagels," Gerard announced.

Frank giggled, kissing his boyfriend's cheek. Pete got out the bagels and cream cheese.

"Where's Jamia?" Frank asked.

"She went to the lobby to get us some of the free coffee," Pete said.

"How was sleeping over with Jamia for the first time?" He asked.

"Really good," Pete replies with a small smile. "It was so nice cuddling with her all night."

Frank smiled as the door opened and Jamia carefully held two styrofoam cups of coffee.

"Hey, good morning," she said. "It's gonna rain, what are we gonna do?"

"We can just hang out here for today," Gerard said.

Frank made himself a bagel before stepping outside the room to call his mom. It was chilly out as he wore a hoodie, dark clouds looking overhead.

"Hey, mom," he said when the line picked up.

"Good morning, baby," Linda said.

"Did I wake you up?" He asked while he ate.

"No, why do you sound weird?" She asked.

"Eating a bagel," Frank said.

"Ugh, why didn't you just call me after instead of talking with food in your mouth?" She asked. "Anyways, how are things down there?"

"Good," He said. "It's rainy today so we're just hang out at the motel or something. Ryan brought cards and things like that and Jamia brought snacks."

"That sounds like fun," she said. "I miss you."

"You too," he said. "You working?"

"I'm leaving in just a few minutes but I don't work the night shifts tonight," she said.

"Okay, I should let you go then," he said. "I love you, mom."

"Love you too, sweetheart," Linda said. "Tell Mia I said hi."

Frank hung up and shoved the rest of the bagel in his mouth. Someone walked up to Frank in that moment.

"Hey, Frank, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for my actions," Lindsey apologized. "They were bitchy and uncalled for."

Frank tried to say something but his mouth was full and it came out as nothing more than gibberish. He choked before coughing and spitting the bagel out onto the ground.

"Um, thanks," he said, wiping his mouth as he coughed.

"I guess I just wasn't ready to let go of Gerard yet but I am now," she said. "I hope that maybe we can be friends."

Frank nodded, clearing his throat. Man he needed some water after choking on that food.

"Yeah, Maybe," He said.

Frank gave her a polite smile with an excuse before going back into the motel room.

"God I'm choking," he grumbled.

Jamia handed him a bottle of water and he downed half of it. He sat on the bed, sighing unhappily.

"Something wrong?" Gerard asked.

"No, everything's fine," Frank said and quickly changed the subject. "Hey, Where's Brendon and Ryan?"

"My guess is they wake up and fuck so they'll be done once they shower," Pete said.

Almost as if on cue, five minutes later they came in with wet hair. They were all giggling at them as though Brendon and Ryan had just performed the walk of shame.

"It looks pretty nasty out," Brendon said.

Jamia nodded. "The guy in the motel lobby said there's supposed to be a pretty bad storm coming. We were all just gonna hang out in here."

"Sounds good to me," Ryan said as he grabbed a bagel.

"I am so glad we're seniors and almost out, we won't have to deal with freshman anymore," Jamia said.

"Mm, freshman aren't too bad," Gerard said with a shrug. "They stay in their place, they know they're on the bottom of the totem pole. Sophomores are the worst, they're not freshman anymore so they get so cocky."

"One Time there was this sophomore girl," Frank said. "And im not the tallest, you know. She pushed passed me and was rude and I turned around and she was like 'I'm sorry, I thought you were a freshman' and then when she learned I was a senior she tried to hit on me."

"Yeah, I agree, sophomores are way more annoying," Pete said.

"Next year we're gonna be the freshman again at college," Gerard said.

"What are you gonna do, Gerard?" Jamia asked.

"I was just recently accepted into Pratt Institute, I'm gonna study art and hopefully become a comic book artist," he said.

"Wow, that's amazing," she said. "New York? Frank, did you know he's gonna be moving to New York?"

"Yeah, I did," Frank said. "It's about an hour and a half from Rutgers University so we won't be able to see each other everyday but we'll be able to make it work, definitely."

Ryan's lip began to tremble and Brendon sighed, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"What?" Gerard asked.

"I'm moving to California for college," Brendon explained.

"I-it's Okay," Ryan whimpered. "You're gonna go to a good school and get a good job. I-I'm just gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna come back," Brendon said. "It's not like I'm gonna stay over in California forever."

Ryan nodded, sniffling quietly.

"No, I know," he said. "It's okay. J-just don't talk to any other boys while you're there."

"We've been dating for five years, babe, there is no other boy I want than you," he said.

Frank but his lip but didn't say anything. Brendon was originally from Vegas, he never seemed much like a Jersey boy to Frank. He would probably fit in more in California. Frank wouldn't be surprised if he stayed there.

"Is everyone else staying here?" Gerard asked.

"I'm going to Rutgers with Frank," Jamia said. "Pete is going to start working in his family business, Ryan's going to community college, Josh is working and Debby is just going to take care of their son. So I guess it's just you and Brendon leaving."

"Where's Lindsey going?" Frank asked.

God, he really hoped it wasn't New York.

"She actually is just going into the workforce," Gerard said. "Things aren't great at her home. Her dad left them and with her mental illnesses it's sometimes hard for her to live alone. At least, that was the decision she had made when I last talked to her, it's been a few months."

frank nodded, thankful that they weren't going to be close together. He still didn't fully trust Lindsey. Maybe she was moving on now but what if she became obsessed with him again?

"It's cool that you two are going to the same colleges," Gerard said.

"Yeah, well, they're the only places we could get scholarships," Jamia said with a small chuckle. "We go where the money lets us."

Gerard chuckled.

"And it's close to home," Frank added. "They let me live at home so that helps to save some fees."

"I'm gonna live in the dorms," Jamia said. "Maybe I'll join a sorority. My sister was in one, she said it was one of the best times of her life."

"You would be cute in a sorority," Pete said, kissing her cheek.

He gave her a soft kiss and Jamia pulled away with a soft blush.

"So, What do you think of the rain?" She asked. "Kinda sucks it decided to storm while we were down here."

"Yeah but it's only supposed to be this one day so it shouldn't be too bad," Ryan said. "Maybe having a day where we're all sober will be good, our bodies will be able to catch up."

"Well, maybe a little not sober," Brendon said, pulling out a little baggie of weed.

Ryan grinned, taking the baggie to start rolling.

"God, this is the best trip ever," Pete said.

He sat close to Jamia, holding onto her hand.

"So, any other plans for the rest of the week?" Brendon asked.

"Not really," Gerard said. "Just going to parties and getting drunk. Unless you guys wanna do some sight seeing or something."

"God no, I think it's way better to just party," Pete said.

Gerard chuckled, laying back on the bed to stare up at the white ceiling.

"Maybe we could all get drunk and have an orgy," Ryan suggested.

"Yeah," Brendon scoffed. "Last time we had a threesome you just whimpered and clung to my side the whole time, you would never have an orgy."

"He was creepy," Ryan defended himself. "I just didn't like the guy you picked. And he had that huge beard, he looked like a lumberjack. I'm not much of a beard person."

"You didn't seem to mind his beard when he was eating you out," Brendon said.

"You two have threesomes?" Gerard asked curiously.

"Occasionally we find a hookup on Grindr," Brendon said. "Because Ryan here is a little twink who loves being spit roasted."

Ryan blushed but still smiled and nodded.

"I think an orgy with all of us would just be too weird and awkward," Frank said.

"That's why there's booze involved," Ryan said.

"I veto," Frank said.

"Veto," Jamia added.

"Veto," Pete voted.

"Veto," Gerard stated. "Guess that's it then, we are not going to be having an orgy."

"Has anyone here ever even been in an orgy?" Pete asked.

Gerard was the only one to raise his hand. Frank looked at him in shock, a slight pang of jealousy inside him.

"Really? With who?" Jamia asked.

"Some friends back in Brunswick," Gerard said with a shrug. "It was only, like, two or three times."

"How many sexual partners have you had?" She asked.

"Yeah, Uh, I don't think we should really get into that," Gerard said, glancing at Frank. "It doesn't matter, I'm with Frank now and he is all that I could ever want."

"So it has to be a lot," she said. "More than you can count on your fingers?"

More than he could count on his fingers and toes. Of course, he didn't say that out loud. Frank knew he shouldn't but he just got an off feeling inside of himself. Gerard has slept with so many people and he's only got two. He didn't know what to feel. Jealousy? Inadequacy? Resentful? Zealous?

"Damn, I've only had one sexual partner," Jamia said. "How many threesomes have you two had?"

She gestured to Ryan and Brendon, who looked at each other.

"I don't know, maybe six," Brendon said.

"Maybe seven by the end of this trip," Ryan said. "There was this cute boy at the beach who was doing body shots off me and maybe I can get him to have one with us."

"Is everyone just gonna be getting drunk and having sex on this vacation?" Gerard asked.

Jamia and Pete looked at each other a little awkwardly before looking away. The two of them still haven't done anything together and they were both too awkward and nervous to bring it up.

"We need a special party for your birthday," Ryan said to Gerard. "We'll find a club we can get into and then we'll just spend all night dancing."

"I've kind of already got some plans so his night is already booked," Frank said.

"What do you have planned?" Gerard asked.

"That's a surprise," he said.

Gerard raises his eyebrows and was about to say something when Ryan handed him a joint.

"Thanks," He said.

"Now, I call for strip poker," Ryan said.

They all began to veto him again as he pulled out his cards.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 4.9K 24
Gee is devastated after the death of his boyfriend, Frank. It's been two months and he's still not over it, not a bit. It's like the tears just never...
24.3K 565 40
Gerard Way is a stuttering, new kid in a new big school who suffers from a number of difficulties, not to mention his tendancy to wear girls clothing...
5.2K 397 55
Gerard Way goes to his usual place at the old windmill after school. When he turns the corner he finds a small boy, Frank Iero. The boy on the news...
3.5K 76 14
---*(FINISHED) *--- Frank Anthony Iero has been expelled from basically every school in New Jersey. He's a quite, mentally and physically abused teen...