Don't Lie To Me ✓ [2018 Versi...

By xthatIDIOTx

Lying gets you in bad places. Its when the bad girl starts lying to the bad boy that it gets complicated. T... More

don't lie to me
chapter zero
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter nine + ten = twenty one
chapter twenty two
epilogue
bonus
A Taste Of Baby - Rewrite
a hundred thousand reads?

my other books

1.3K 10 0
By xthatIDIOTx

MY OTHER BOOKS.
_____________

1. PSYCHO KILLER'S FLOWER.

Completed.

❝You are my property, I don't kill what belongs to me, I adore and fuck them, my little Flower.❞

He has a list to kill in hopes the money will be enough to get him and his Flower isolated by the world. Him, Her, and Blood on their hands.

_____________

2. A TASTE OF BABY.

Ongoing.

Rewrite to 'Don't Lie to Me.'

He wasn't supposed to be around her, but one taste of her and he was addicted.

_____________

3. DEMON AND ANGEL.

Ongoing.

"She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings."
- Atticus.

~

In 2016, sixteen-year-old Angel Saint was an unlucky child. A terrible mistake brought to life, as she liked to call herself late at night in her empty room, a makeshift lock on her door made from a fork . . . a pathetic attempt to keep away from her threatening father.

Since her mother left when she was five, Angel was left with more than just a missing piece in her identity, she was left alone to deal with a monster that left black and blue marks on her brown, chocolate complexion.

Angel was just accepting her fate until hope come to her with rings on his fingers, a necklace chain lock around his neck, and a stare as dark as the night.

A saviour disguised as a demon.

_____________

4. COMPETITION WITH MEEKA HENDERSON.

Ongoing.

Tyler Robinson was looking forward to playing on the girls soccer team at Yale this year. Unfortunately the team's coach fell pregnant and with no substitute coach they decided to merge the girls with the boys team.

Sadly, Meeka Henderson was on the boys team and Tyler hated him deeply. And it didn't help that their mothers' were childhood best friends, meaning Tyler and Meeka grew up together, and it certainly wasn't a no-brainer that Tyler used to have a crush on him.

_____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 288K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
390 121 31
***COMPLETED*** ~Book 1 of throne series~ Searching on the web.... Onyx Costas Showing results for: Onyx Costas No results found for: Onyx Costas O...
3.9M 74.8K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...