All Of Me - (Islamic fiction...

Galing kay MarwaaMalik

*Sequel to "Starting Over"* Follow Maggie and Zayn's journey Higit pa

All Of Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 13

1.3K 77 20
Galing kay MarwaaMalik

You knew Sarah?”

  My eyes widened when I saw an angry looking Aaroosa followed by a confused Waliyha bursting into my room like that.

  They must have seen that tweet as well and wanted answers but I couldn’t tell them everything or I would lose them. They were my only friends.

  My mind was racing with so many thoughts and scenarios of how bad this conversation would turn out if I told them why I lied to them about Sarah. They would never understand.

  Why couldn’t I move on from my past? Why did it always have to come back and haunt me?

  “Well?” Aaroosa snapped at me impatiently.

  “I-I,” My mind was racing so fast, I couldn’t even think of a lie to say. And the fact that Aaroosa was looking at me with her lips in a straight line and her eyebrows raised angrily like that wasn’t helping either.

  “What’s so hard to say? You either knew her or not?” Aaroosa snapped.

  “Yes.” I said without thinking and immediately regretted saying anything. They are going to hate me for sure.

  “Why did you lie, Maggie?” Waliyha was the one to ask. She was way calmer than Aaroosa but she was just as confused.

  “You guys wouldn’t understand anyways.” I sighed giving up on them. They would hate me and that was it. I would have to find somewhere to live now.

  “So you just lied?” Aaroosa snapped.

  “I didn’t want to lie, Okay? I just…It’s hard to explain.” I said feeling that stupid lump gathering again. I hate how weak I was.

  “Maggie, we are a family now. You can’t lie or hide things from us.” Waliyha was so calm that I began to relax a bit but I was dreading telling them anything. She was a bit like Zayn at that and I was thankful that Aaroosa didn’t come here alone or I would have burst out crying when she snapped at me.

  Thinking for a second, I realized Waliyha was right. I couldn’t hide this forever. After all they were my family in law. Even if I was clean with Zayn, they had the right to know as well.

  “Okay,” I paused, taking a deep breath, I mentally prayed they would be as understanding as Zayn when I tell them, “I did know Sarah before.”

  “We realize that now but why did you lie.” Aaroosa asked impatiently earning a warning stare from Waliyha telling her to cool it down.

  “I didn’t just know Sarah, we were best friends for a long time and as you both saw she isn’t the best kind of people to befriends but I didn’t realize that back then.”

  Aaroosa was about to interrupt me again but she suppressed herself when Waliyha gave her a stare so I continued on with my story.

  “I was different back then, with no guidance or control. So, to me Sarah was the coolest person ever and I saw nothing wrong with what we were doing.”

  “What were you doing?” Aaroosa couldn’t stop herself from asking.

  “Well, we partied. We drank, we smoked, we wore not that many clothes as you might have noticed. We just got around.” I sighed still embarrassed even just saying the words.

  “You were tramps.” Aaroosa said earning a hit from Waliyha.

  “What? They were!” She defended.

  “Yeah we were tramps on our good days but after a while Sarah went through some financial problems and started going to the dark side of this life.” I paused to take in their reaction but when they both were confused I explained a little more.

  “She was a dealer. Well, the main helper to a big dealer.” I paused again and they both had their eyes wide open.

  “I knew it” Aaroosa gasped.

  “And you?” Waliyha asked warily.

  “I never helped her but I never stopped her either which was wrong of me and it back fired on me.”

  “How?” Aaroosa asked curiously.

  “One day she asked me and our friend to help her saying she needed the money for the house and had to get it that day. So we gave in to her and said yes.” I stopped again as both of them gasped with their hands covering their mouth.

  “You sold drugs?” Aaroosa was beyond shocked.

  “Not really, I just had the stuff in my bag as she did her business.” I stopped feeling this was more than enough information to share.

 I hated their face expression right now and I regretted telling them but I knew I had no other choice. With that picture out and god only knows what else was about to be revealed by that awful girl I had to tell them. At least, tell them the main story.

  But that was as far as I was going to share. I wasn’t going to tell them anything about my accident or any other thing that happened back then. I want to get over it. What’s in the past is done and over with there was no point in telling it.

  “So, why did you stop being friends with her? Did something happen after that?” Waliyha asked intrigued. She was too smart for her own good.

  I felt the lump in my throat which was finally fading coming back and I chocked on my own words. I didn’t know why was it so darn hard for me to tell them about my accident? I told Tasneem easy enough. I even told Zayn but I just couldn’t tell them.

“I-I almost died from over dose because of her.” I hated lying again but every time I tried to tell them the truth my tongue got tied and I chocked on my own words. 

  “You what?” Aaroosa’s eyes were so wide opened.

  “It was a horrible experience but it was an eye opening at the same time. I knew who my true friends were.” I paused thinking this was all I needed to say but from their faces I knew I had to say something more.

  “She lied to everyone, spreading some nasty rumors about me when I was in the hospital. When I got out, I found myself alone with no friends and I was hated by everyone I knew and even some people I didn’t know which made me fall into depression and my parents sent me to Egypt for some spiritual guidance. One thing led to another there and that’s how I became the girl you guys know.” I smiled weakly. This part was true, somewhat.

  “Oh my god Maggie. I’m so sorry you had to go through all of that.” Waliyha hugged me.

  “It’s okay. At least I’m on the right track this time.” I shrugged still smiling weakly.

  “Maggie, I just hope you know Waliyha and I are always there for you. We are not just friends but we’re going to be sisters.” Aaroosa ensured me showing her nice side again.

Hearing my skype ring, made me mentally sigh in relief as I looked at the girls and my phone.

  “Its okay, Maggie. We’ll leave you to your call.” Waliyha smiled and turned on her heal to leave my room.

  “Maggie?” Aaroosa asked when she reached my door.

  “Yeah?” I asked concealing my panic.

  “It’s okay that you have a bad past as long as you are honest about it, you’ll have a great future.” She smiled as she closed the door behind her.

  What did she mean by that? Did she know I was still hiding some things?

  The Skype ring snapped me back to reality, so I picked up my phone and answered it.

  “Hey, Tasneem.” I sighed mentally exhausted.

  “Have you checked twitter lately?” She asked in a mixture of worry and anticipation.

  “Yes.” I sighed weakly.

  “So you know about that account? What the hell is wrong with that girl? She needs to leave you alone!” Tasneem was even angrier about this situation than I was. To be honest, I was exhausted from my conversation with the girls. 

   “Yeah but she won’t.” I was defeated.

  “What’s wrong? Please don’t tell me you are warring yourself about this stupid thing?” She gasped.

  “Not really, I just told Aaroosa and Waliyha the truth about my past.” I confessed.

  “That’s great Maggie. Now you can live with no worries.” She beamed but that only made me feel like a huge weight had been placed on my chest. 

  “Not really. I skipped the part about my accident and Aliya’s story.” I feel guilty but it wasn’t like I could tell them anything more.

  “Why not? Zayn understood, I bet they would understand too.” She urged me.

  “I don’t know. I just couldn’t tell them.”

  “It’s okay Maggie. You just need time. In a time like this, always turn to Allah.” She advised.

  “I know.” I sighed.

  “By the way, we need to find a way to get that picture off the internet. People can’t see your body without the hijab like that.” That wasn’t the time to worry about that!

  “I’ll tell Zayn to ask his PR people to figure it out.” I sighed not wanting to talk anymore.

  “Okay, you do that and I’ll ask the fans to take it off as well. I bet the muslims will help us report the picture and get it off. They’ll understand.” I chuckled sadly remembering their tweets but I didn’t have any more energy in me to say anything.

  “You do that.”

  “Don’t lose your faith, Maggie. Haters just want to see you down.” She said sympathetically.

  “I know. I’ll try.”

  “Okay Maggs. Love ya, girly.” She mimicked the time we used to mock those girls in her school who act too girly in a fake way, in an attempt to make me smile.

  “Love you too.” I chuckled.

  “Talk to you tomorrow?” She asked.

  “Sure.” We said our last goodbyes then hung up.  

  ***

  Praying did help me yesterday. I had a dreamless night for the first time in so long. I miss my Zayn dreams but it was better than having my subconscious play me again about the whole situation on twitter yesterday.

  I didn’t open twitter again yesterday but I only checked my phone when I had a message at around midnight. It was just Zayn’s daily good night message, meaning he knew nothing about what was going on.

  For some reason, I didn’t find it in me to tell him anything either. Why would I want to bother him? He was probably busy and stressed with work he didn’t need a whinny fiancé on his mind.

  After I prayed and got ready for the day, I went downstairs to have breakfast. My heart was heavy with the fact that I just came clean with the girls about my past, well, kind of anyways. I was hoping with all of my heart there wouldn’t be any weirdness between us but I knew there had to be some.

  “Good morning.” I said in a low voice as I entered the kitchen. It was the weekend so we usually just lazily hanged out in our pajamas while eating breakfast.

  “Morning.” Waliyha smiled kindly at me then we both stayed silent.

  I poured myself some tea and opened the fridge then closed it again not feeling that hungry.

  “Do you want some eggs?” Waliyha asked breaking the silence when I sat next to her.

  “No, I’m fine.” I smiled politely. This was so awkward.

  “You are not going to eat?” She looked at me confused.

  “Not that hungry.” I shrugged taking a sip of my tea careful not to burn my tongue.

  “You have to eat, Maggie” she said worriedly.

  “I’m drinking tea.”

  “Good morning all.” Aaroosa yawned as she walked in the kitchen.

  “Morning,” Waliyha and I mumbled while we flipped through the morning T.V programs.

  “Who is not eating?” Aaroosa asked when she brought her plate on the table joining us.

  “Maggie.” Waliyha said in an annoyed way.

  “Here,” She gave me her plate then she went to the kitchen to make herself one, I assume.

  “I’m not hungry, Aaroosa. Come eat your plate.” I yelled so she could hear me in the kitchen.

  “Just eat anything Maggie.” She yelled back then came to the living room with another plate.

  “I’m not hungry.” I repeated giving her the plate back.

  “Please don’t tell me you are not eating because of yesterday? You only stop eating when you are sad.” She raised one eyebrow. I never knew she was keeping track of my eating habits.

  “No, I’m just not hungry, really.” I lied again.

  “Just eat it already. We have a long day of shopping ahead of us.” Aaroosa smirked to Waliyha.

  “Shopping?” I asked confused. I thought they were being awkward around me.

  “Yeah, we need to buy some things for a cousin of ours and we need your opinion since you are getting married as well.” Aaroosa had a weird smile on her face.

  “Oh, I kind of have to go to lunch with Seif.” I shrugged apologetically, “I didn’t know we had plans.”

  “He’s so annoying. You are literally always working on that darn project. Kaliq and I barely started on it yet.” Waliyha rolled her eyes.

  “He just wants to get an A. plus he’s a nice lad.” I defended him like I always do.

  “Whatever. After you finish come meet us. You just have to come, we really need your opinion as a future pride like her.” Aaroosa’s smile was annoying me but I didn’t care as much.

  We weren’t awkward, we weren’t being weird around each other. We were our usual annoying selves, like we always were.

  ***

 A/N

Another update?

Well, this one isn’t as fast as I was planning cuz I noticed that many of the readers gave up on the story and hadn’t read the last 2 updates which made me a little depressed and just not want to update anymore but then I realized how stupid I was so here is the update :)

P.s

Can I just say how much I love @PuckabrinaAdict like seriously, you are amazing. Literally made my day by your comments and votes but more with the comments. You have no idea what a comment means to me or just like an opinion be it in the comment section, through PMs or on my board.

So yeah, I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for being awesome :) x

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.7K 247 46
The description is in the intro, enjoy.
792K 8.6K 46
One Direction Pregnancy Series! *UNDER EDITING* (may change some chapters)
589K 15.3K 60
Brylin pulls over the one and only, Zayn Malik. They later figure out that their parents know each other and have had an arranged marriage planned si...
7.6K 539 14
"I'll love you soh much, that you'll become crazy"... (Completed)