The Pack of Heroes :Revival

By Wolfsaga12gamer

The second book of The Pack of Heroes but what happens to the pack and what about Preston's third wish? What... More

Prologue
Ch 1: Revival or Wake up?
Ch 2: Memories
Ch 3: Unwanted Attention
Ch 4: The Chase
Ch 5: (Doesn't have a title)
Ch 6: Leon's attempt...
Ch 7: Connor!
Ch 8: Lyric!
Ch 9: The Nightmare!
Ch 10:Gun Shot
Ch 11: A nightmare
Ch 12: Lyric!
Ch 13: Hoping for love? + Sneak Peek?
Ch 14: A Cats Claws
Ch 15: Sun or Moon
Ch 16: Time is Ticking
Ch 17: Kidnapped?!
Ch 18: Caged?!
Ch 19: Powers?
Ch 20: Fight of the Dragons!
Ch 21: Round 2...FIGHT!
Ch 22: The Prophecy!
Ch 23: A Fulfilled Promise.
Ch 24: Poisoned!
Ch 25: A New Person?
Ch 27: Different Friends?
Ch 28: Secrets?
Ch 29: Danger in the Forest.
Ch 30: A Weird Dream?
Ch 31: The History?
Ch 32: Silver Sword Powers!?
Ch 33: Saving Preston!
Ch 34: People From the Past!
Ch: 35 Prophecies and Visions
Ch 36: Wolf of Secrets
Ch 37: Teasing and Training?
Ch 38: A plan.
Ch 39: Power of The Sun! +Sneak Peek
Ch 40: Fooxes!
Ch 41: Merome!
Ch 42: Jolon!
Ch 43: Plans of Evil
Ch 44: Confrontation
Ch 45: Betrayed Trust?
Ch 46: Fighting Ethan
Ch 47: The Right Thing?
Ch 48: Losing A Wolf
Ch 49: New Information
Ch 50: Dangerous Plans
Ch 51: Vikklan
Ch 52: Preston's Fight + Sneak Peek
Ch 53: Fighting Ethan
Ch 54: Preston's Plan
Ch 55: Captured!
Ch 56: Escaping!
Ch 57: Meeting Up
Ch 58: A New Pack!
Ch 59: Alpha Fight?
Ch 60: Beginning of the End
Ch 61: Multi POV
Ch 62: The End Part 1
Ch 63: The End Part 2
Ch 64: The End Part 3
Extra Ch 65: The New Beginning

Ch 26: Rob's Powers! + Sneak Peek

26 0 0
By Wolfsaga12gamer

(Lachlan's POV)

Getting up I threw my alarm clock across my room in annoyance of it waking me up, I could tell that other people were getting up from all the noise that was going on from the others rooms, yawning I remembered that I threw my alarm clock at the wall.

Looking over I saw that it was shattered in a million pieces, "Oops." I said looking at the alarm clock, sighing I put on a new set of clothes and I grabbed my hoodie, but as soon as I put it on something fell out a small yellow wooden wolf, attached to a leather string was laying on my floor.

Picking it up I shoved it back into my pocket and made sure that I had everything I needed for the first day, especially my notebooks since I somehow forget them a lot back then. Walking out of the building I saw that everyone was up and were at different parts of the clearing talking in groups.

Walking towards everyone else I saw that Preston wasn't around, "Where's Preston?" I asked looking at everyone else. "He said he had business to do, but I don't trust him on that." Connor said looking towards the school building.

"Lets go find him then." I said going towards the building, as I entered I saw a flight of stairs but since I could shift I could smell Preston's scent on the stairs and rail of the stairs, "Up here guys." I said following the scent that lead all the way up to the tenth floor.

As I walked up there I couldn't help but think to myself, 'why is Preston always the center of attention?' I thought as we got up to the tenth floor, looking around I saw nothing until I saw Preston slide backwards from another hallway but he didn't look like he was okay.

Looking around the corner I saw Leon and Jolon standing there, Leon looked betrayed and Jolon just plain out looked mad, "I'm not letting you get away with killing Deserae Preston!" Jolon yelled right before running forwards and hit Preston with a stick.

I kept watching as Jolon kept pushing Preston back until Preston was near a window, "Preston watch out!" Connor yelled right before Jolon pushed Preston back making him break the window and fall through it with Jolon.

Running forwards I saw that Preston was no where near another window and Jolon was holding on to Preston by his foot, reaching down for Preston I saw him look up at me right before he fell a down a bit before he got another hold on the building, "We have to go down quick!" I said to Mitch and suddenly we were are the bottom.

Running out I looked up to see that Preston was still up high with Jolon clinging to his foot, but they didn't look like they had much time left before Preston would lose his grip on the hold he had.

I could hear gasps come from the other kids as they noticed what was going on, even some of them took out their phones and started recording the event, I could hear the rings of phones as they called someone, but I was focused on Preston and Jolon.

(Rob's POV)

As I watched Preston and Jolon I could feel the power of water flow past me, and as soon as Preston slipped sending them both down towards the ground I instantly raised my hand, and as soon as I did that water enveloped the bottom half of the twelve story building.

I could hear gasps from everyone that was behind me but the others just looked at me confused, keeping my attention on Preston and Jolon I saw them land in the water safely, but I still didn't feel safe.

As the water drained I saw Preston lay there looking up at the sky, but I couldn't handle the pressure of everyone staring at me and murmuring to each other, so turning around I quickly ran to the only place I knew the exact cave that Preston had lead me to, and it was the exact place that I fought Leon off and had to save Preston at the same time.

As I ran I dodged many trees rocks and low hanging branches, soon I reached the entrance of the cave that was open, going down I sat at the shore of the lake where tiny paw steps lead to the water, looking out I saw a pure white stone that I instantly recognized.

'Isn't that the pearl of light?' I thought as I stood up to look at the stone in the middle, I remembered seeing it when I was being brought down to that underwater kingdom that Lachlan saved me from.

"What is that doing all the way here?" I asked taking a step into the water, I could feel the water quickly sink into my shoes and start to wet my socks and feet, quickly pulling my foot out I was afraid of accidentally using my powers again.

I looked out at the stone only to feel a hand on my shoulder, "Thought I might find you here!" Preston said as I looked back at him to see relief in his eyes, "Preston?" I asked confused at why he was trying to find me.

"I thought I should thank you for saving me back there!" Preston said quickly hugging me which I gladly accepted pulling him close to me, but I still needed to get that stone out of here, suddenly a yell from the tunnel alerted us that people were entering the tunnel.

"I think they went in here!" A demanding voice yelled from the tunnel but it wasn't any voice that I knew, "Preston we need that stone for the lake!" I said pointing to the pure white stone, "Got it you need me to buy us time?" Preston asked looking towards the entrance.

"Yeah." I said right before leaping into the water and started swimming towards the stone, but not soon after I heard rocks falling, "Don't worry I bought us a lot of time Rob!" Preston said getting my attention.

Looking back I saw that he had blocked off the entrance, turning around I quickly grabbed the rock and quickly swam back faster than before, "Is there another way out?" I asked looking around.

"Nope but you're just gonna have to trust me on this one Rob!" Preston said as the sound of the rocks being hit and being moved was echoing through the tunnel. "Might want to say good by to this place because it's gonna be blocked for a while." Preston said right before the rocks fell revealing-

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!

Okay here is the Sneak Peek!

(Connor's POV)

As  I stood on the cliff a cold wind blew past me sending a chill down my back, the sound of birds chirping as the sun rose, the sound of the wind blowing through the leaves of the trees was calming, and the sound of rocks being disturbed told me that someone was coming up the rock surface to speak to me.

"You're up early." Rob's voice strong but still sounded hurt, said from behind me, looking back at him I saw his pure white wolf standing there the morning light shining on his fur, his brown eyes cold and unwelcoming but bright like the sun and as fierce as a sharp blade.

"I can say the same." I said my voice raspy from not using it all night, "What do we do now Connor?" Rob asked his gaze still cold and unwelcoming, turning my head I looked back over the forest wanting to go back and change it all but they were in my hands now.

Rocks got moved and fell off the cliff as Rob walked up to stand beside me, not saying a single word or even making a noise until a familiar scent hit my nose, and then Stampy was rubbing up against my legs.

"Don't you have a job to do Stampy!" I growled hating the fact that he knew about my brothers plan for defeating Leon but didn't tell anyone, looking down at the ghostly cat I saw him look up at me with his emerald green eyes expectantly.

"Yeah I do, but I have to wait until the person has matured enough." Stampy replied looking at me with sleepy but angry eyes, before I could say anything he walked away his tail held high in the air.

"Connor....we're all hurt, and just like you said.....we have to look to the future." Rob said looking at me with his brown eyes, but this time they were comforting, sighing I looked back over the forest, campus, and the lake that was visible just by how big it was.

"I know I just can't understand why.....why Preston did what he did."

And there it is hope you enjoyed that little Sneak Peek!

Also! The Pack of Heroes has hit 2.5K! I never thought that it would hit that many reads! But I'm happy to say that I don't plan on ending The Pack of Heroes Series soon, but I like to thank everyone who gave me inspiration and even kept my spirits up even if they didn't know it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 2.2K 28
Two teams. Sworn enemies, bound to forever fight. Red and Blue. When Vikk and Lachlan meet, they spare each other's lives, and spark something new. ...
286 18 9
When Arela's sister goes missing, she sets out to find her. Along the way she discovers love, evil, and a prophecy that will change her life... forev...
933 30 3
A young woman with light blue eyes has left to discover her destiny, with the help of four companions she will eventually meet on her way, she will f...
1.3K 44 94
Four girls living an ordinary life, thought nothing of the world. They had a regular family, went to school and they were the best of friends. Yet...