My Mafia Man

By xxdailydolanxx

#1 on mafia |12/4/19| #1 on sad |26/4/19| Ashton is next in line to become the Mafia Boss . Ella is a girl wh... More

"Youre already a stick"
"E this is bad"
"You will call me Mr. Carter"
"Are you going to help me or not"
"Oh my god , he feels something"
"Sudden change in feelings?"
"You'll be the death of me"
"Look at me"
"Your scars"
"I told him a secret"
"Complicated"
"Cared"
"You need to run"
"Ashton Carter"
"Miss.Mathews"
"I dont need help"
"You dated Ashton Carter ?!"
"I still love you"
"Would it be worth it?"
"17 again"
"It shows weakness"
"You're still going?"
"You"
"Like Ashton does with you"
"Understood!?"
"I did"
"Broke a cup"
"Beautiful as ever"
"Weakness"
"Cuddly bear"
"I miss you"
"Gill and Ashton"
"No i'm fine"
"Just a little"
"Fuck sake"
"You promised"

"No one hurts Ella"

88.5K 2.4K 1.7K
By xxdailydolanxx

All of a sudden Ashton burst through the door . "What's wrong" he asked . "Nothing" I said . "Dylan I'll fucking kill you" Ashton warned him . It's weird . He could literally tell something was wrong because I was in here .

"Baby , it's fine" I said reassuringly. "It better be or I'll knock you both out" Ashton said pointing at Maddie and Dylan who both stood there frozen . Where was this coming from .

"What was that" I asked Ashton . "I don't know , I could feel something was wrong" Ashton said . "Go dance , I want to watch you some more" he said . "Okay" I said happily as I skipped up onto the dance floor .

A sexual song came on . I knew just how to get him going . I moved my hips to the beat as my hands roamed my body . I seen him looking at me . I could tell he was getting turned on because he was clutching the side of the table .

I seen him groan . I smirked . He looked at me and raised his eyebrows . He knew exactly what I was doing . All his friends started staring at me dancing . I kept moving to the beat . I seen Ashton growl at them and they stopped looking at me immediately.

I could tell Ashton was turned on because he gets really frustrated. I kept swinging my hips and i seen Ashton stand up and fix his suit jacket. I seen him say goodbye to friends and as he was doing that I felt a pair of hands on my waist from behind me so I couldn't see who it was .

He pulled me to his chest and I felt something poking the back of my leg . I behind me to see Jace . "Let me go" I said squirming . "You dance perfect, do you want to dance for me princess" he asked . "No! Let me go!" I yelled but the music was so loud no one could hear me . My back was to him . He whispered in my ear. "See Ashton , He's not good enough for you" he hissed sending cold shivers down my spine . I hated his touch .

"Let go of me" I whimpered . "No , look at him , he doesn't even see you , he's too busy talking with his friends" Jace whispered moving one of his hands up my dress . "Stop" I growled trying to elbow him . No one was paying attention because all of them were drunk . "Ah ah ah , we wouldn't want Ashton seeing me doing this to you" Jace said running the back of his hand along my cheek .

"LET GO" I screamed squirming , trying to get out of his grip . But of course he was too strong. "I've had my eye on you since the moment I saw you" he said . "You were so beautiful, it was too hard to explain, but Ashton had you" he said his grip tightening as he said Ashton's name . "And you were so in love with him that you were blind and couldn't see that I was the Carter for you" he said . All of a sudden , Jace started screaming in pain . He let go of me and I turned around to see Mason standing there . He had stabbed Jace in the back with a knife .

Jace still had his hand slightly up my dress . I seen Ashton turn around and look disgusted but proud . "No one hurts Ella" Mason growled . Everyone was in shock and some people were screaming and some didn't care . Mason ran off to the car . Ashton stormed over and grabbed Jace . Ashton's fist collided with Jaces face . Ashton wouldn't stop hitting him . "Ashton stop" I said worried he'd kill him. He didn't stop . "ASHTON STOP" I yelled grabbing and pulling him back . He stared at me .

"We're leaving , take him and bring him back to our house , throw him in a cell" Ashton said . Ashton looked at me . "I didn't want to I swear" I said looking at him . "I know" he said wiping the blood off his hands.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him . "You are mine" he said smashing his lips onto mine . He's all I ever wanted , all I ever needed.

"We're leaving" growled possessively , wrapping his arm around my waist . He's so sexy when he's possessive. It's a turn on definitely.

We walked out to the car . Ashton was very pissed off , partially because his brother tried it on with me,partially because he's turned on himself .

We reached the hotel. "Take Mason up to a room , not near ours" Ashton demanded . "Why not near ours ? What if something happens" I asked as I slightly jogged to keep up with Ashton . Ashton immediately stopped and slammed his hands next to my head , meaning I can't run . He looked me in the eye .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rois By S

Romance

211K 3.5K 46
Ashton is the bad guy at college, everyone fears of him. If he even glares at you, it's time to run. April has a harsh past and it's trying to get o...
12.3K 384 31
Circle. A mafia gang who get anything they want. From the drugs they use to the girl they want to marry. They don't care about anyone except themselv...
229K 5K 51
Grayson Wallace is out for revenge. As the son of a well known serial killer, Grayson has a reputation that precedes him. Cold, concealed, and above...
16.9K 466 54
×Book Three in the Reds Mafia Leader Series× "You're really going to do this?" "Yes. Remember what you said earlier... I am merciless. I do not forgi...