Possession EDITED

By madaboutfalice

Alice Smith wants a gentleman. A real gentleman with a really dirty mind. More

Chapter 1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

5

832 41 3
By madaboutfalice

Julie Michael's "Issues" sounded in the speakers. We stood in the middle of the corridor staring at each other.

I felt like I was in high school again. The same feelings, butterflies in the stomach and a fast heartbeat. The excitement triggered shaking hands and shivers on the back.

Nothing mattered. Nothing but us. For the first time in a long time, I felt happy, and my hurt and anger disappeared.

Looking into his eyes, I realized how much I missed him all these years. I wanted to touch him, pat him on the cheek, but I did not have so much courage in me. That would be a sign of weakness and forgiveness.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered, and with a trembling hand, he stroked my cheek. "Beautiful," he added, and I moved away from him gently. I was overwhelmed with all this.

It could not end like this. I could not succumb to his charm again. Not this time.

"I am," I said and withdrew his hand. "I will go" I wanted to pass him, but he grabbed my hand. I looked at him.

"My mother and I want to invite you to our house for dinner," he said, and I frowned.

"Is it a trick to mock me again?" I asked, fighting with tears in my eyes.

"No!" FP said quickly. "Why do you think that?"

"Theresa has always been able to humiliate me," I shrugged. "Tell your mother I thank you for the invitation, but I have to take care of my daughters"

"We want to fix everything"

"Because Gladys is gone? Now you are ridiculing yourself," I said.

"Gladys is dead," he shouted, and I looked into his eyes. I wanted to know if he was lying or telling the truth.

"What?"

"For me she is dead" he answered quickly and grabbed my hands. "Alice, please."

"Thank you for inviting me to the party, but I will go now," I said with a smile and stepped back from him. "Do not follow me," I added and turned my back to him.

I went back to the room and found Hermione. She sat at the table with Theresa and they both laughed a lot.

I took a deep breath and sat next to them with a slight smile.

"Everything is okay?" I asked and looked at Hermione. "You weren't supposed to drink today," I said.

"Why?" Theresa asked.

"Hermione brought us here, and now she won't be able to drive us home," I sighed heavily. "I also drank," I pulled the phone out of my purse.

"Alice, my chauffeur can drive you home." Theresa touched my hand.

Her chauffeur? Does she think I can't afford a taxi? She understood that she had chosen words badly because she had started to defend herself.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," she said, and I shook my head.

"Hal will come. I wrote him a message," I said and wrote a text message to him.

"Your husband?" Theresa asked.

"Yes, Hal Cooper," I nodded and looked at the sleeping Hermione. "Get up," I said and yanked her lightly.

"What happened?" my friend looked at me. She was completely drunk.

How could she get into this state? I was a bit ashamed of her, but in the end, it was my friend and I knew I had to support her. I also knew that she never drank so much at parties, she just had an exceptionally bad day today.

"We're coming home," I said.

"Why?"

"Cause you're drunk. Come on," I helped Hermione get up and looked at Theresa.

"Alice, are you sure you don't need help?" the woman asked, and I nodded.

"I did not need help when I was pregnant and I do not need it now"

"How ... How is my grandson now?" she asked uncertainly, and tears appeared in her eyes.

Why do you need to know? For what?

"Charles died during labour," I replied coldly and looked away.

"How did it happen? How did he die?" Her voice broke under the influence of emotion.

"I don't want to talk about it. Goodnight," I went with Hermione to leave.

I could barely restrain myself from crying. The thought of my dead son was painful to me, even after those eight years. I miss him every day. I often visit his grave, I talk to him. I feel emptiness in my heart because he isn't with me. Sometimes I would like to hug him, kiss him or read a bedtime story.

~~~~~

"I thought you were joking when you say that Hermione is drunk," Hal said as Hermione vomited on the lawn near the parking lot.

"I'm not in the mood to joke now, Hal," I sighed and leaned my hand against the car.

"Something happened?" he asked and came to me. He put his hands on my waist and looked into my eyes.

"You could say that," I sighed. I completely didn't pay attention to what he did with his hand.

"Come to me," Hal hugged me to himself, and I sighed quietly.

"Can girls stay with you for the night?"

"Of course they can," he nodded, and I smiled.

"Thanks, Hal." I patted him on the shoulder.

"You're welcome." he grabbed my hand. "Alice?" I looked at him.

"Yes?"

"Thank you that despite my love affair with Penelope, you still want to keep in touch with me."

"Maybe it's funny, Hal, but when I found out about your affair, I was relieved," I said and looked into his eyes. "You are a good friend, we have wonderful daughters, but this marriage is a mistake"

"I love you, you know that," he said, and I nodded.

"I know, I love you too, as a friend and father of my children"

"I'm glad we understand each other," he murmured and hugged me.

"Me too"

"Maybe after a divorce, we will take girls and go on vacation?" he asked and I laughed.

"Are you kidding?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No!" he replied. "Me, you and girls. We will need a rest"

"Without Penelope?"

"Without"

Hal Cooper will never cease to amaze me. Going on vacation with his ex-wife? On the other hand, we live in Riverdale, so you can expect everything.

"You're crazy, Hal Cooper, but I agree, we'll need a holiday." I laughed. "Now help me with Hermione," I murmured with a smile.

"She will suffer tomorrow" Hal shook his head, and I sighed heavily.

"She will learn a lesson in the future, not to drink a lot of tequila"

We went to Hermione and helped her get up. We took her to the car and helped her sit in the car seat.

"I'm sorry, Alice... and you another Alice" Hermione murmured and grabbed my hand. "Alice, you never said you had a twin sister."

"It's worse with her than I thought," Hal muttered, and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't apologize, Hermione"

"Hiram went to Greendale, he left me as usual. I feel so lonely, "Hermione burst into tears and I shook my head. I embraced her tight and began to pat her back. Hermione always spoke the truth when she was drunk.

"Why did he go to Greendale?" I asked quietly.

"We've argued that he's having an affair and I told him about it. He got angry and said he was leaving the house and he didn't know when he would come back. "

"I never liked him," Hal said, and I glared at him.

"Alice, you know how a betrayed woman feels," Hermione whispered, and I closed my eyes. I was hoping that Hal didn't hear that.

Yes, I know how a betrayed woman feels. There is anger, pain and disappointment, but you mustn't give up. Hal betrayed me, I accepted it because our marriage was more about friendship than love. I was furious that he was cheating on me with Penelope, but on the other hand, I was relieved because I understood that we would finally be able to end our marriage and start a new life.

It was different with Hermione and Hiram. Hermione loved him, she followed him to New York, leaving everything behind. Hiram was a man who, thanks to his big wallet, could have any woman. Hermione needed a new, fancy life, and as soon as Hiram appeared on her path, she wrapped him around her finger and got everything she wanted. Now, unfortunately, their American dream was slowly coming to an end.

"We're going home, Hermione," I said and sighed quietly.

"I hope she doesn't vomit in my car"

"Hope dies last" I shrugged and smiled at him.

When I was about to get into the car, I heard FP's voice. He ran towards us. I saw that Hal wasn't happy about it. He came to me and looked at FP.

"Something happened?" I asked and looked at FP.

"You forgot your bracelet," he answered and handed it to me. I took it in my hand so as not to touch FP's hand.

"Bracelet?" I asked surprised, and FP nodded.

"It fell out when we passed in the corridor," he answered, and I smiled slightly.

"Thank you," I murmured.

"Hi, Hal." FP greeted my husband.

"Hi, FP" Hal answered and they both shook hands.

The atmosphere became tense and I knew that Hal and FP had to be separated as soon as possible. Being in one place with them wasn't a good idea.

"It's time to go" I smiled slightly and looked at Hal. "Hal?"

"Okay, Alice," Hal nodded. "Goodbye, FP" he added and helped me get into the car.

"See you later," said FP and looked at me. I smiled at him lightly and we drove away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 810 55
I don't do descriptions lovelies. Just read if you would like!
72.7K 4K 114
One Shots about Alice Cooper/ Smith and FP Jones because they are just perfect ♥ And my heart can't handle this, they are so cute, I'm going to die! ...
17.4K 1K 13
Michael had a pretty face and Luke wanted to ruin him.
9.6K 489 31
Alice is a very successful actor she has a kid who isn't such a kid anymore and a husband...Alice finds her self in a sticky situation with a certain...