Drop Dead Gorgeous (Frerard)

By iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. After one week at his new school, he was already named one of the p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 19

1.6K 95 104
By iamcatastrophic

Frank still felt a little bit bad that Gerard had gotten him a gift and he didn't give him anything in return. He has yet to set his guitar down in the two days since he's gotten it. Linda asks him to play her a song every night when she gets home from her shifts. He wasn't the best but she still loved it all the same.

"Be careful or else your fingers will bleed," Linda joked, watching Frank play the guitar on the couch.

"The man at the music shop gave me this book for only a dollar," Frank said. "He told me I was doing really good really fast. Told me I could be someone, make something out of this."

Linda smiled but the two both knew it wasn't true. It wasn't practical. They knew he needed to go to college, get a good scholarship and a good job. Linda didn't want her son to continue on with the way they lived, she wanted something better for him. Frank wanted a better life for his future family, too. He didn't want his family to work so hard just to survive on the bare minimum.

"I was thinking that maybe I can play a bit in the streets when I get better to help earn some money," he said.

"I think that sounds like a great idea," Linda agreed. "And you keep all the money you earn from that for yourself."

"No, that's okay, it can go to the bills or the rainy day fund," Frank said.

"Frankie, you deserve it," she said. "Keep that money for yourself. Save up for maybe some new movies or to take Gerard out to dinner. Maybe even save up enough to get yourself an electric guitar."

"That would be cool," Frank said. "I could really rock out then."

Linda smiled, cleaning the dishes from their lunch.

"Frankie, play me a song I can dance to," she said.

Frank smiled, trying his best to play an upbeat song that he couldn't remember the name of. He smiled as Linda danced around the kitchen, her skirt swaying around her. It was moments like this that Frank never wanted to end but of course it did when her phone buzzed, giving her the alert that it was time to leave for work.

"I unfortunately got stuck with the graveyard shift so I won't be home until two," Linda said.

"In the morning?" Frank asked and she nodded. "Mom, they can't keep putting you in these shifts, there has to be some kind of rule against it."

"It's fine, sweetheart, I don't mind," she said. "Besides, the best tippers usually come later in the night."

"Okay, well, be careful," he said.

Linda smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You're the sweetest," she said. "I'll see you in the morning. Maybe you can invite Jamia over, help keep you company."

Frank smiled and nodded, watching her leave. He got up and put the guitar down. He cleaned up everything, turning off the lights and lighting candles instead. Gerard came up just when he was supposed to, giving him a hug.

"I missed you," he said.

"I missed you too," Frank replied.

Frank held out a single red rose.

"I was gonna get you a whole bouquet but it turns out that roses are expensive so I just got you one," he said.

Gerard smiled, gently taking it from his hand.

"I love it, thank you," he said.

"And I was thinking that maybe we could...you know," Frank trailed off as he looked down, his fingers playing with Gerard's jacket zipper.

"Are you sure?" Gerard asked and Frank nodded.

Gerard pulled Frank to his room, smiling at the candles flickering in the dark room. Frank stood a little awkwardly while Gerard did something on his phone. He played some music before setting his phone down and holding his hips.

"Do you, uh, have condoms?" Gerard asked.

Frank blushed, looking down.

"No, I-I didn't think about that," he said. "I'm sorry. I-I should've thought more ahead."

"It's okay," Gerard said. "You just wait here, I'll run to the gas station on the corner. Any preferences?"

"No, I-I don't really know," Frank said.

"I will be right back, be here ready for me," he said.

Gerard left and Frank bit his lip nervously. He fussed with the sheets before looking in the mirror and trying to fix his hair. He took off his jacket. Then put on his jacket. Then sighed and took it off again. He waited on the bed and sighed in relief when Gerard got back with a box of condoms.

"You can stop whenever you want," he said.

Frank nodded as Gerard sat beside him. Gerard leaned in, kissing him slowly. Frank was nervous but the music helped him relax.

"Can I take your shirt off?" Gerard asked.

Frank nodded and Gerard took it off, tossing it into the corner.

"You're so beautiful," Gerard whispered.

He gently pushed him back against the bed and ran his hand over his chest. Gerard took off his own shirt, moving to straddle Frank's hips. He ground down against him slowly. It was slow and intimate between them, everything Frank had wished it was his first time. It wasn't messy or pressured. It was sweet and calm.

Gerard kissed down Frank's chest holding him close. Frank could feel that bubbling pleasure but he was trying to not seem too eager or fast. Gerard stopped at his jeans before looking up at Frank for permission. Frank nodded and Gerard pulled off his jeans and boxers. Frank took in a sharp breath when Gerard's hand wrapped around his erection.

Gerard leaned up and kissed Frank roughly. Frank pulled at Gerard's belt and he took the message, taking off the rest of his clothes. Gerard picked up Frank's hand, sucking on his fingers. Frank moved his hand down, slowly pushing one finger into Gerard's ass.

Frank thought he was already on cloud nine. I mean, how could it get any better than this? He was here, in bed, fingering his boyfriend. And dear god, the little moans his boyfriend was making was so good that he didn't want it to stop.

"Grab a condom," Gerard whispered.

Frank nodded, pulling his hands away. He reached into the box and pulled out a condom, slipping it on with shaky hands.

"I got some lube too," Gerard said, reaching for it. "It's strawberry flavored."

Gerard popped the cap and Frank took a whiff.

"It smells like jolly ranchers," Frank said with a nervous chuckle.

Gerard smiled, kissing his forehead. He spread lube over him before setting the bottle aside.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Gerard asked.

"Yes," Frank said in a soft voice.

Gerard gave him a gentle kiss before slowly sinking down onto him. If Frank thought he was on cloud nine before, he definitely was not prepared for this. He groaned, holding onto Gerard's hips.

"You okay?" Gerard asked.

Frank nodded, barely even remembering how to speak. Gerard slowly began rocking his hips, creating a rhythm. Frank loved the look of pleasure on Gerard's face and loved the way his fingernails were pressing gently into his chest.

"Shit, Baby," Gerard breathed.

Frank could feel his whole body on fire. He couldn't get enough, panting heavily. Gerard quickened his pace as he bounced on Frank's lap, tossing back his bright red hair. Frank was getting close far faster than he would have liked. Gerard was just so tight around him and he was moaning in a way that was practically music to Frank's ears.

Gerard took Frank's hand, wrapping it around his erection. Frank stroked him quickly as Gerard leaned down and sucked on his neck. Gerard was moaning in ways that Frank has seen in porn and for a split second he began to worry. What if he was faking it?

"I-Is--are you good?" Frank finally managed to choke out.

Gerard nodded. "Yeah, oh god, oh I'm close."

Frank nodded, stroking him faster. It took everything within himself to hold it in but soon Frank was coming. He thought he could pass out from how good it felt. Gerard pulled off and pushed Frank's hand away when it just became tired, lazy strokes. He jerked himself off and it didn't take long before he was coming over Frank's chest.

"Shit," he breathed out.

Gerard went to the bathroom and came back, cleaning Frank off and throwing away the condom. He laid in bed with Frank, pulling the covers up. Frank was tired, still trying to catch his breath.

"Was that okay?" Gerard asked, brushing the brown hair out of his face.

"Amazing," Frank whispered. "And you? I-It's okay, right?"

"Yeah, of course it was," he said. "Are you okay, Frank?"

"Yeah, I'm just worried that maybe it wasn't as good for you as it was for me," Frank admitted. "I-I don't really know what I'm doing and, you know, the first time I did it my, um, my partner wasn't too...pleasured, I guess you could say."

"Don't worry, Baby, it was really good," Gerard said. "You were perfect. So beautiful. And, honestly, you have a really good dick."

Frank blushed, looking down.

"Y-you're really pretty too," he said. "More than pretty. It's like I'm staring at the sun when I look at you. Like, it's so beautiful and I probably shouldn't be staring but not because I'll go blind but because I'll look like a total creep."

Gerard smiled, laying his head down on Frank's chest.

"What time does your mom get home?" He asked.

"Not for a little while," Frank said.

"Does she know that I was coming over or do I need to leave before she gets home?" Gerard asked.

"I don't think you have to leave but we should probably put clothes on first," he said. "Do you wanna smoke some pot?"

"Thought you weren't allowed to do it without a window open?" Gerard asked. "There's no windows in here."

"One joint one matter," he said.

Frank got up and reached into his sock drawer. He grabbed a joint and a lighter before sitting back on the bed with Gerard.

"I haven't smoked in a while," Frank admitted. "Can't really do it much in the apartment and it's too cold to do it out at the park."

He took a hit before exhaling slowly. Gerard took it next, smiling softly.

"I'm glad that we did this," Frank said quietly. "It was really nice. And, I don't know, maybe it sounds a little weird but it was kind of like a do over for me, a do over of my first time."

"I'm glad that I could be a do over for you, I hope that it was okay for a redo," Gerard said.

"It was...oh god," Frank mumbled. "It really was amazing. I couldn't believe how good it was. I was expecting it to be good but not quite that good."

Gerard chuckled, kissing his cheek.

"Does it, um, does it hurt?" Frank asked. "You know, to be a bottom."

"Well, it does a bit at first but honestly I don't mind the pain, I actually kind of like the pain," he said. "But, well, the pain does go away and then it feels really, really good. It hurts for a little bit but then it goes away. Stretching helps. Then it's like...I don't even know how to explain it. Maybe, if you want, we can switch. I don't mind being a top."

"Yeah, maybe," he said. "I-It sounds good but I feel like it would hurt."

"You've never even fingered yourself before?" Gerard asked and Frank blushed as he shook his head. "You should try it, prostate stimulation is amazing."

Frank blushed at the topic.

"Y-yeah, I-I guess I'll try it," Frank said with a blush.

"Speaking of, you did last longer than I thought you would," he said. "Have you been spending a lot of time with your right hand?"

Frank swatted his shoulder, shaking his head.

"I'm just older now, more mature," he said.

Gerard smiled. "I know, I'm just teasing. Come on, let's go get food."

"I'm kinda sleepy, I don't really wanna go out," he said.

"Well then wait here and I will go out to the kitchen to scrounge something up," Gerard said.

Frank smiled, laying in bed with his joint as he watch Gerard leave but he ended up falling asleep before he got back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 160 19
you're in 12th grade, and you decided to take art classes where your art teacher is a young man who is also very handsome.
177K 10.6K 27
Frank Iero is one of the punk kids at school. He's a senior, just ready to leave for college already. He's late to class one day and is consequently...
15.9K 803 41
Gerard Way is your average outcast at school. He's bullied, has a couple of friends, and likes to keep to himself. Gerard is also socially awkward. I...
18.3K 683 31
Gerard recently moved towns and got a new job as a teacher at a local high school. After work, he visits a coffee shop where he meets a handsome wait...