Benefits

By Mareejacks

Out of everyone she chooses him. Out of everyone he chooses her. *** Dawn and Jake despise each other, but th... More

Disclaimer
Prolouge
Ch. 1: Afraid
Ch. 2: My Only Friend
Ch. 3: Everybody's Watching Me
Ch. 4: Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
Ch. 5: Undiscovered
Ch. 6: Cry Baby
Ch. 7: Sting
Ch. 8: Bad Liar
Ch. 9: Close
Ch. 10: Idfc
Ch. 11: How To Save A Life
Ch. 12: Something About You
Ch. 13: Never Be Like You
Ch. 14: Out of My League
Ch 15: Blue Jeans
Ch. 16: Closer
Ch. 17: Hide Away
Ch. 18: Fall In Love
Ch. 19: Do I Wanna Know
Ch. 20: Dressed In Black
Ch. 21: Hard To Explain
Ch.22: Pillowtalk
Ch. 23: Mr. Brightside
Ch. 24: The End Of All Things
Ch. 25: Often
Ch. 26: Take It Off
Ch. 27: Make Me Like You
Ch. 28: Heavy Dirty Soul
Ch. 29: Leave A Trace
Ch. 30: All Time Low
Ch. 31: Everything Will Be Alright
Ch. 32: False Alarm
Ch. 33: We Don't Talk Anymore
Ch. 34: Attention
Ch. 35: Madness
Ch. 36: Change Your Mind
Ch 37: Fix You
Ch. 38: Single
Ch. 39: Powerful
Ch. 40: Perfect Situation
Ch. 41: You've Got the Love
Ch. 42: Trouble
Ch. 43: All I Know
Ch. 44: Andy, You're A Star
Ch. 45: Daddy Issues
Ch. 46: I Can't Even
Ch. 47: Crazy In Love
Ch. 48: Love
Ch. 49: Mercy
Ch. 50: When You Were Young
Ch. 51: Ivy
Ch. 52: Come Out and Play
Ch. 53: Stay Together for the Kids
Ch. 54: Sign of the Times
Ch. 55: Drunk In Love
Ch. 56: Unforgettable
Ch. 57: The Resistance
Ch. 58: Time Is Running Out
Ch. 59: Family Portrait
ANNOCEMENT IMPORTANT!!
Ch. 60: Noise
Ch. 61: Wires
Ch. 62: Where is My Mind?
Ch.63: With or Without You
Rules of The Underground
Ch. 64: Hurt
Ch. 65: This Is War
Ch. 66: Sweet Creature
Ch. 67: Female Robbery
Ch. 68: Loyalty
Ch. 69: Self Control
Ch.70: Uprising
Ch. 71: Death on Two Legs
Ch. 72: Anything Can Happen
Ch. 73: Love of My Life
Ch. 74: Like I'm Gonna Lose You
Ch. 75: Pink Matter
Ch. 76: Nervous
Ch. 77: I Hate You, I Love You
Ch. 78: Love Me Harder
Ch. 79: Too Serious
Ch. 80: The Scientist
Ch. 81: Yours
Ch. 82: The Good, The Bad, and The Dirty
Ch. 83: Element
Ch. 84: Issues
Ch. 85: Used To Love You
Ch. 86: Meet Me In the Hallway
Ch. 87: From The Dining Table
Ch. 88: Call Out My Name
Ch. 89: Mirrors
Ch. 90: Kiss Me
Ch. 91: Oh, Ms. Believer
Ch. 92: Bury A Friend
Ch. 94: Anna Sun
Ch. 95: Turning Page
Ch. 96: Tongue Tied
Ch. 97: Stay
Ch. 98: My Tears are Becoming a Sea
Ch. 99: The Kill
Ch. 100: How It Ends
SPECIAL ANNOCEMENT

Ch. 93: Only Angel

13.9K 238 306
By Mareejacks

"Broke a finger knocking on your bedroom door. I got splinters in my knuckles crawling across the floor. Couldn't take you home to mother in a skirt that short. But I think that's what I like about it."

Only Angel- Harry Styles

-

A few days without the headache of everything going around me. I wish it could be forever. This moment in particular. The air is screaming in my ears, as the radio plays Billie Eillish. I notice Jake is taking a liking to her since our first major breakup. He was probably in an angsty mood. I don't pry too much though because he becomes shy.

The sun is finally peaking out through the storm, and I can't help but smile at Jake who sings poorly at the lyrics. He does it to annoy me, but his voice is like honey in my ears. No strain, no anger laces through his voice, and that causes me to laugh louder in the sky.

Windows are rolled down, and I can tell he's staring at me with those eyes. Those eyes that have been held with lust so many times before, it's weird to see them in a different light. He's looking at me like I'm the world. I can tell by his smile.

"Pull over," I mumble. I didn't even think he could have heard me over the roaring air, but he does.

The streets are empty on the road. All there seems to be is open fields for miles ahead.

I climb across the car, and my hips join his.

"Couldn't wait until we got there?" He nudges his mouth along my lips. I shut him up hungrily kissing him. I ground my hips against his groin; he is already bucking his up into mine.

Smut scene, go to smut book 😈

--

Two hours later...

We're about twenty minutes away from San Fran when Jake finally talks about his uncle. "His name is Jeff; he just got engaged last spring to this young woman, Genevieve."

"How young?" I eat more of the chips that we bought at the gas station.

"11 years younger."

"Oof."

"Yup. Doesn't help; she looks even younger than her age."

"Well how old is your uncle?"

"39. My parents had Terry young." He mentions. At first, I don't get the connection, but I remember Jake told me his uncle is a twin of his father.

"What were your parent's names?" I glance at him.

He doesn't say anything at first, but then, "Ellie and James."

"How'd they meet?"

"High school." He answers shortly.

"What grade?"

"Can we not talk about my parents?" An edge is to his voice.

"Alright." I cross my arms and look out the window. Everything is so touchy to him. I know they're not here anymore, but he barely talks about them. Sometimes I forget they even exist.

"Sorry, it's just- it hurts talking about them."

"I know, baby." I uncross my arm and rub his thigh. "But I love you, and I want you to feel comfortable talking about them. It's okay to let your emotions seep through you."

"You just called me baby?" He smirks.

"Not the point." I slap his thigh, "and yeah. You are my baby." My cheeks redden. His laugh resonates in the air, as I throw a chip at his face.

"Hey!" He giggles.

"Fine, I won't call you baby anymore if you're going to poke fun." I pout.

"I'm just kidding, baby." He mocks me.

"But I meant what I said earlier. You can talk about them and get emotional around me. How many times have I fallen apart around you? So many times. You can too."

"Okay." His laughter ceases. I won't push any further because I know how it'll end. One of us will end up saying something we'll regret, and then someone will flip out. Ultimately it will end with cries of apologies and makeup sex. I'll gladly skip all of that and go straight to the makeup sex. It's just so passionate. "What are you smiling about?" He wonders.

"How many times have we had makeup sex?" I ask instead.

He hums with a smile copying my face, "what made you think of that." He glances to me, and I just raise my brows mischievously, "Uhh... let's see... at least four times."

"Well damn." I look out the window.

"It's the best kind sometimes."

"What about what we did earlier." Imagines of him bucking up into me causes me to let out a gasp.

"That's definitely top three of all the times we've fucked."

I nod in agreement.

The sky is blooming way more than the city where we live. All the windows are down, and not a cloud is in sight today. I wave my arm out the window as the cool breeze incases the car. The roads are now cluttered by other vehicles as we enter the city of San Fransico.

I could get used to this. The fact that there might be a possibility of myself going to San Francisco state excites me until I glance to Jake. I still don't know his future. If he even considering one. Has he thought of colleges? Has he even applied?

"What's wrong?" Jake suddenly asks me.

I smile shyly down at my lap. He always knows when I'm lost in thought, "I'm just thinking about the future."

"Oh. Why is that?"

"It's not relevant, but... have you thought about colleges?"

He clears his throat and begins to straighten up. Somethings always difficult whenever we discuss about actual life problems. Marriage, children, schooling. What's next? Living together?

"Not really if I'm honest."

"Why?"

"Because it's not important to me."

"An education isn't important."

"Yes... no. I don't know." He sighs, "every day I stress if I'll even see tomorrow. You can't blame me for not thinking about college."

"Alright. I understand." Until Ledger is taken care of, there is no future for us to stress about. If Ledger wins, who knows what he'll do to Jake? What he'll do to me?

"Don't worry about it; let me do all of the stressing." He grasps my left thigh and squeezes in gingerly. I put my hand over his, and I let out a sigh of relief.

The match is approaching, and I don't know how everything will end with Jake and me.

After another twenty minutes, we are in a neighborhood. More so an apartment of neighborhoods. It's so much more vibrate around here: The greens are greener, the flowers bloom more, but there is this underlying of a storm. It's the wind. It flows inside the car, causing a chill to run down my spine, but it's much more welcoming than anything I've ever felt before.

Jake pulls into a parking spot and turns off the engine. He turns to me with a broad smile, "We're here."

I return the smile, but my stomach doesn't reflect on how I feel. I'm a nervous wreck. The only family I've met from Jake is Terry, and he's awful, and we do no get along what's so ever. Alice as well, but I don't necessarily count her because she was my friend before the realization that she was related to Jake. Since this is Jake's uncle, I want to make an even better impression.

"Don't be shy, Dawn." Jake entangles our fingers and brings it to his lips. "They'll love you as much as I do." His smile is so contagious; I can't help but stifle a laugh.

"Okay, okay." I breathe.

"Come on." He beckons after he pecks my lips.

We both exit his car and strive towards the apartment. My hands won't let loose of Jake's, and I know he'll hate me for it because of the PDA, but I feel like if I let him go, he'll run away.

We go up the stairs to where I assume his uncle lives on the second floor of the building. Jake's knuckles knock loudly on the front door, and we step back half a step for someone to answer.

It's only a few seconds when the door swings open. A man with bright green eyes and a smile so familiar that I know where Jake gets his mouth from is noticeable.

"Took you long enough, kid." Jake's uncle says.

"Good to see you, Uncle Jeff." Jake lets go of my hand momentarily to give his uncle Jeff a hug.

It takes his uncle a moment, not registering that Jake's hugging him, he pulls back with a shocked expression. "Who are you and what have you done to Jake?" He laughs lightly.

Jake doesn't respond, but joins his laughter while wrapping his arm around my shoulder to bring me closer, "This is my girl, Dawn." Jake looks down at me briefly; his cheeks reddening slightly.

"Nice to meet you." My voice is high pitched, and borderline annoying, as I put my hand to his uncle for a handshake. Jake rubs the back of my other arm soothingly as he watches the exchange.

"Dawn, what a pretty name." His uncle raises my hand and pecks it lightly. I can sense Jake tensing, but I mean his uncle is just being polite.

Uncle Jeff notices it, and squeeze my hand with both of his, "Defiantly have your father's personality boy. Wouldn't let Ellie go anywhere."

Jake chuckles but pulls me closer to his side.

"Stop teasing him Jeff, you dirty bastard." A young woman comes from the corridor. Her eyes bright blue, and her hair short. "Jake! You brought her up finally." I'm assuming she's Jeff's fiance. She gives both of us a tight hug at the same time. She pulls back eyeing me up and down. "She sure is beautiful. Sorry for being so forward. I'm Gen, and you can call this asshole, Jeff. He loves making his nephew uncomfortable from time to time."

"Hi." My nerves are just heightening more and more, but I must act natural.

"Come in; come in." Gen pesters, as she pushes Jeff aside with a gleaming smile. "You guys must be hungry. I just made some chili."

Jeff follows Gen into the kitchen, and I try to go behind the two, but Jake pulls me back. He gives me a warning look, and I look down at our feet, "Relax. Your uncle was just joking." I mention what happened earlier.

"I know." He shrugs his shoulders, "I just want you near me. You smell good."

"Weirdo," I mumble before pulling him into the kitchen with me. The chili smells fantastic, and I can hear my belly growling in excitement.

"Where are your bags?" Jeff asks as he helps himself with a bowl.

"Still in the car, we're planning on just staying at the hotel nearby for the night. Didn't want to bother."

"Nonsense. You know we're changing the office space. Dawn can sleep on the couch, and you can sleep on the floor." He chuckles.

"I think I'd be much more comfortable in a bed," Jake says.

"Come on! It'd be great! Movie night till midnight with your old classic favorites." Jeff muses. "Dawn back me up!" He cheers as he takes a bite of his chili.

"It'd be cheaper." I look up to Jake, and his ears are reddening. I don't see the problem of staying the night here. San Francisco is extremely expensive, so we'd just be giving us a favor.

"Fine," Jake says, pulling me even closer to him if it's even possible. Gen chuckles at us, before leading the four of us into the living room.

I hold both Jake and I's bowls because Jake's hands are occupied by my hips. He won't stop touching me. Once we sit down, I'm practically sitting on Jake, so I scoot away from him. He raises a brow, and I notice he's trying to move towards me, but I shoot him a glare while I hand him his bowl of chili.

He grumbles but takes the bowl from my hand.

"You two are cute," Gen says. We both turn away from the compliment, "No really you are. I thought Jake would never get over that other girl." Gen rolls her eyes, "Nearly obsessed with her."

Serena.

"Can we not talk about that." I blurt out.

It's Gen's turn to be shy, "Sorry. I'm an intrusive person. Mind me. I mean for a second I thought Jake was gay." Jeff nearly spits out his chili.

"Genevieve!" Jeff scolds.

"What!? We're in the 21st century. It's quite normal. I only assumed because he never brought anyone here until now. That's it. Either that or a manslut."

"It's fuckboy Gen." Jake laughs, not upset by her intuitiveness.

"That he was." I join in the conversation.

Jake kicks my leg lightly, as I quirk up a brow.

"Well manslut or not, he found himself a nice lady," Jeff says. "Are you planning on schooling, Dawn."

"Yeah, I actually am thinking of going here in San Fran." Jake shoots me a stare, and I can't tell if it's a glare with his sunglasses, but he's not happy.

"Really? Jake you too?" Gen asks.

"Haven't thought about it yet." Jake's voice clips.

"Isn't applications due already?"

"Gen lets stop with the elementary bullshit will ya." Jake sneers.

"Chill." I put my hand on his knee.

"Anyone want seconds?" Jeff asks awkwardly to clear the silence.

-

Smut Scene, Check smut book out 😈

-

"Wake up, baby," Jake whispers in my ear.

My whole body is sprawled across his body. Jake lays flat on the couch, and I lie on top of him; my arms encircling his torso.

The beginning of the night he did sleep on the floor, but since the beginning of our relationship, I can't be without him in sleep. He depends on me for comfort in resting, but I'd be lying if I'd say I did as well.

"Why?" I moan, burying my head into his chest.

"I have to piss."

"Fine." I giggle out. I sit up on his lap, and I feel his morning wood. He winces out in pain and glares at me. "Sorry, love." I tease him once more before standing from the couch. He leaves the room momentarily, and I'm left by myself on the couch. Though I feel better with me in bed, it does feel comfortable to lay on my back.

I rest my eyes for a few minutes. Movement is heard, and I only believe it's Jake. "Baby?" He calls out to me.

"What?"

"Open your eyes."

I do so, and all I can see is Jake's but cheeks hanging out, and before I know it, he farts right in my face. I flinch away, hitting my head on the side table next to the couch, "What in the fuck, Jake!" I scold.

His laughter fills the room, as he begins to pull up his boxers. He throws his head back, and his eyes swim with happy tears. "You should have seen your face."

"You're disgusting." I move from the couch and try to flee from the room, but he holds me from my waist and lifts me off the ground, "Get away from me, you smell!" I yell. My hands flail around in a tantrum, but he doesn't relent. "Let go or else!" I threaten.

"Or what, Miss Priss!" He taunts. I turn my head and forcefully burp in his face. His smile drops and I'm the one laughing now. He drops me on the ground, and his nose begins to shrivel up once more.

"I can burp the A, B, C. A... B..." I begin to burp and blow it in his face on my tippy toes.

"C D F!" He begins to burp in my face. "We can both play, sunshine."

I try to leave the room again, but he tackles me to the floor, sitting on my stomach. "GET OFF ME!" I scream.

"No, no, no." He begins to tickling my neck and armpits.

"Stop!!!!!!!" I begin to laugh hysterically, tears streaming down my eyes.

"I love that laugh." He muses, putting more pressure into the tickles.

"STOP OR IM GOING TO-" my butt juts out the loudest fart I've ever unleashed from my butt.

Jake's eyes widen, and I've never seen his eyes so big, full of life. The green is dark, but more so light and every color can be deciphered. "You're so nasty." He stands from on top of me, and my elbows bent so I can look up at him.

"I'm nasty?" I scoff, "You're joking right."

"This room smells like shit now."

"My farts don't even smell!" I claim. Jake begins to smells the air mockingly, and I cry out of laughter, "Stop you'll embarrass me." I cling to his legs, wrapping my arms around his thighs.

"Smells like chili in here." He teases.

To shut his further teasing, I pull done his boxers.

"Hey, Hey-" He tries to stop me, but my mouth stops him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 2.3K 35
[Complete] Louis is a drama major starting his sophomore year in college. A bunch of stupid dares from his friends aren't supposed to turn his entire...
2.5K 44 47
"I am, and always will be about you." Harry and Louis used to be childhood best finds. Until they had to leave each other. But true lovers always fin...
100 36 8
*FREE STORY* *WEEKLY UPDATES* "In the end, we all just want someone that chooses us... over everyone else, under any circumstances." *** Leah is s...
3.3K 92 16
Louis can't wait. His best friend Harry is finally coming back home after a long vacation trip. But what happens if Harry suddenly has a girlfriend...