Loving Eazy...

By BlackHeart716

Join 2 people on a lifelong journey filled with love, lust, hate and heartbreak... In 1974, 10 year old Janet... More

New Book!!
Prolouge...
Moving...
Settling In...
Eric...
New Book!!!
Should I Continue?
I Think We Can Get Along...
"Your Name's Gonna Be Eazy..."
Last Year and New Feelings...
A Ruthless Night (Part 1)...
A Ruthless Night (Part 2)...
Spin The Bottle...
After The Party...
After The Party (Part 2)...
Playing Games...
Very Special...
Cube's Birthday and Eazy's Tragedy...
Graduation and Secrets...
Bittersweet... (Part 1)
Bittersweet (Part 2)...
Goodbye Janet...
"I'm Sorry..."
She Don't Need To Know...
This Christmas...
Christmas Break-Up...
Sweet and Sour...
And Then There Were Two...
Hey Guys!
Enter Jerry Heller...
Announcement!!
Something New...
Musicology...
Let Me Make It Up To You...
Talk To Me...
The Talk...
A Slap In The Face...
Making Moves...
Dreams Come True...
Maybe It's Time...
It's So Hard To Give It Up...
Last Time For A While...
Let Me Find Out Something's Up...
Touring
Suspicions
Beating Around The Bush...
Too Much Yet Too Little...
Reunion..
Gender Reveal...
Surprises...
September... (Part 1)
September (Part 2)
What's Done In the Dark...
Must Come to the Light...
Everything Boils Over...
Changes...
Hypocrite...
Wilding Out..
Shock of The Hour..
Unraveling...
You'll Know When It's Time...
Fight Night...
Her Name Was Brooklyn...
Opening Up...
Could This Be Love?...
Crash...
Sympathy...
Rage...
Torn...
Forgiveness...
Fighting For His Life...
Only 30...
A Legacy Like No Other...
Epilogue: Unbreakable...

Detroit...

309 22 18
By BlackHeart716

October 15, 1989

Janet's POV

Well a lot has happened in the past few weeks. The second October hit, it seems as though shit just been hitting the fan left and right. Cube has been getting more and more pissed about his contract. He gave up on trying to talk to E because he said it was pretty much like talking to a damn brick wall. He tried to talk to Ren first because they were so close but Ren won't trying to hear it, so Cube decided to talk to Dre. The only reason I knew about it was because I was in the front of the bus feeding Londyn when Cube came in.

*Flashback*

I had wanted to be away from everyone so I decided to go up to the front of the bus with my baby. She was fussing because she was hungry. "Alright Londy calm down." I slowly pulled down my shirt to where my nipple was exposed. I hovered it over Londy's face and sure enough she found it within seconds and started eating. I swear I loved this little girl with all my heart. About 5 minutes into feeding her, Cube walked in unannounced. "Oh shit, my bad Jay I ain't know you were feeding Londy, I'll-" "No Cube you're fine." He sighed and sat next to me.

"So how does that feel?" I looked up him and slightly shrugged. "It's not the best example but uh pretty much how like it feels when y'all be sucking on us, just a little more painful, you know because carrying around all this milk for nine months hurts like hell." "Oh," he nodded and watched as Londyn stopped eating and pulled away from my chest. I gently lifted her up and put her on my shoulder to burp her. Suddenly Dre appeared eating a bowl of cereal. "Sup Jay," he said and I nodded at him. "What you want Cube?" He asked sitting down. Cube began to explain his problem with Jerry and Eazy.

"Nah that can't be true, Eazy one of us Cube what you saying don't even make sense." Dre was unconvinced. "Nah what don't make sense is Eazy and Jerry eating steak and lobster while we eating McDonald's? That we buying with our own money? That's the shit that don't make sense." Cube snapped and shook his head. "Look man, I hear you but I think we need to ride this wave, you know get past this so we can get to the good part. E ain't gonna let us down Cube believe that." Dre replied. Cube had looked at me and I shrugged not wanting to get involved. Suddenly Dre's pager beeped. "That's my moms man." He said looking at the code..

And that's when tragedy struck..

*Flashback continued*

Although I was never really close to Tyree, I did know him and talked to him sometimes. The guys were all close to him in some form or fashion so when we all walked outside to find Dre on the ground crying and he told us what happened, shit hurt like a motherfucker for them. It hurt me too, especially when Cube revealed that he'd lost a family member too to violence. His sister, she got killed when he was 12 by her own husband in their house only a few blocks away. He'd kept it a secret from all of us except Gina and that's why he was the way he was. And then that's when E had the courage to talk about that fateful night of Cube's birthday back in 83. How the reason he got out the dope game was because it took Q from him. And how he felt guilt over it for 3 years afterwards. He didn't begin to let it go until they started NWA.

As hard as it might be to believe, all of us were crying with Dre. Every single one of us...

They ended up detouring to go back to LA for the funeral. After the funeral we didn't see much of Dre, he disappeared into the limo and took off for God knows where. In the meantime, Eazy and I managed to turn a negative day into a good one. We went to see my mother who was thrilled to see us, because she hadn't seen me in almost a year and Eazy in almost 3. But she knew I was pregnant and when she saw Londyn for the first time, she fell in love. "Look at all that hair! And this cheekbones!" She had cooed at the baby who just laughed and kicked like she always do. She has E's personality, just straight goofy and never taking anything seriously. "Thank you for my newest grandbaby, y'all make some pretty babies." She said smiling that gorgeous smile of hers.

E's mother, Kathie, got to see her too and she and my mom both were happy to see me and E finally married. Oh yeah and Mike was home too. Actually got in that night before, so E took me down to the Valley to see him and Whitney. He saw Londyn and of course doted on her. She was gonna be nothing but a spoiled brat when she get older, I'm calling it. We also managed to obtain our marriage certificate and license which was a weight off our shoulders. And after that weekend passed, we left LA, with Londyn in tow because I couldn't stand to be without her for even a second, and headed on to Detroit, where we were now..

*Present time*

Because of the letter the FBI sent to the boys backfired on they asses, the tour and both albums only got bigger. Which made Detroit on high alert and they wanted to buckle down on NWA and let them know straight up that they weren't going to deal with that bullshit. But at the same time what was strange was the fact that the only ones that were against them were the police. The citizens welcomed these fools with open arms. As much as they loved their fans though, because they had been through so much the past few days, the boys were less than enthusiastic about this.

My girls are gone, they stayed back in LA because Gina was finally beginning to find work as an actress. She sent in this audition tape a few weeks before she left to come to New York, and she finally got a call back. Sharon was in the mist of having her own firm and Lauren had started working as a lead girl and dancer in music videos. So work a plenty was waiting for them back in Cali. Me, I stayed on tour because Londyn couldn't stand to be away from E for more than a minute. Also because I don't want or need any funny shit to pop off between Cube and E.

Things were once again tense between them and it had gotten worse. Now that he knew Ren or Dre didn't have his back and believed him about Jerry, it made him resent E all the more. And before you say I'm trying to get in business that ain't mine, stop yourself because it is my business. I'm an artist on this label under a contract that Jerry drew up, and for Cube or any of the guys to get one is beginning to make me suspicious that I only got one because if my relationship with E. And if that's the case,I might not even be being looked after either. Plus, I know better than anyone just how crazy E and Cube both are, and if push comes to shove and they both snap, they could and would end up fighting each other on stage in front of their fans. And Ruthless would not be able to handle that death blow.

...

It was 10 at night and the show was about to start. It might start a little late because the police felt the need to lecture the guys about what not to do on stage. "No committing any rude, indecent,riotous, drunken or violent conduct." The lead police officer was saying while the boys were sitting there letting the shit go in one ear and out the other. "Note also performance of the song F The Police..will not be permitted. Refusal to abide by the Detroit City Ordinances will result in immediate arrest and forfeiture." I rolled my eyes as I stood in the wings holding Londyn watching the shit go down.

"Are we finished here? We got a show to do?" Cube asked, I looked up and seen him mean mugging the hell out the police. The officer took a deep breath. "Just watch yourself." He warned and began walking away with all the other cops following him. "Eat a dick." Cube muttered lazily. "And it's Fuck The Police!" The guys shouted in unison before they all stood up and began bounding down the bleachers they were sitting on. Eric made a beeline for me and Londyn. "Hey daddy's baby, you ready to see daddy perform again?" He cooed at Londyn who started kicking and giggling at her daddy. "Hey baby," he smiled leaning in to kiss me but I wasn't feel the shits.

"What?" He frowned up but then sighed. "You thinking about that shit again? That happened two weeks ago." "I don't care that bitch was right there watching us Eric, who is she?" I demanded for probably the 100th time. Eric just stared at me with literally no emotion on his face. Did he know this bitch or not?? "Boys let's go!" Jerry yelled and as if on cue, Eric turned and ran towards the wings. I followed and stood next to Jerry. The boys did their handshake and ran onto the stage. They each dapped me up and Eric kissed me after he dapped me up. "HEY DETROIT YOU READY FOR NWA. IF YOU READY THEN GET THE FUCK UP!!" Eazy screamed at the hollering crowd. "AYE DRE KICK IN THE BASS!!" Dre dropped the beat to Dopeman.

...

"Dangerous motherfucker raises hell and if I ever get caught I make bail!" Eazy was rapping, killing it actually, Ren and Cube were tearing up the stage and Dre and Yella had the crowd jumping. I was watching Jerry in the crowd looking hella nervous. I wondered why. "So what about the bitch who got shot! Fuck her! You think I give a damn about a bitch I ain't a sucker!" Damn I loved his voice. "This is the autobiography of the E and if you ever fuck with me, you get taken by a stupid dope brother who will smother word to the motherfucker Straight Outta Compton!!" Dre kept scratching and Cube kept the crowd yelling. "EAZY, EAZY, EAZY, EAZY!!" They were chanting and I smiled, it's crazy to see the effect this fool got on people.

I looked into the crowd and I suddenly seen why Jerry was looking so scared, that big ass police officer was in the crowd watching. The fuck was he there for? Then I suddenly got scared myself, what if the guys do something stupid?? I started to pray they crazy asses abided by the law for once, at least for me and Londy's sake. "Damn that shit was dope!!" Dre yelled and I looked and seen Cube nodding as he stood on top of the large podium. Eazy dapped him up and then that's when he looked at Dre. "Wassup?" Cube asked and Dre told him something I couldn't make out. "Wassup?" Cube asked again with his arms stretched out. He looked at E who began nodding. "Wassup?" Cube continued to chant and Ren nodded too. The fuck were they doing??

"Aye, aye, aye. Y'all wanna know what the motherfucking police wanna tell us backstage." Cube asked. "What?" The crowd replied. "They wanna tell us what the fuck we can't play. Motherfuckers trying to tell us what the fuck we can't say." He said into the mic as he came down from the podium. "This NWA! We do what the fuck we wanna do, we say what the fuck we wanna say!" The crowd screamed in agreement. "So everybody! Put them middle fingers high in the sky!" Everyone did so except the cops and Jerry. "To the punk ass cops backstage.."

I watched in fury and fear as Cube looked back at Dre. "Yo Dre," "Waddup?" "I got something to say." Dre started scratching the beat to Fuck The Police and Cube started rapping his verse with rage and power. I was looking around scared out of my mind, and glad that I was in the wings. That doesn't mean I'm completely out of the woods. I saw the police officers making their way through the crowd. Even though I know freedom of speech is important, they are literally putting their lives in danger. "Fuck the police FUCK THE POLICE!!" Everyone was screaming. Then suddenly my worst fears came true, gun shots rang out. Everyone jumped and immediately began running, me included.

I held Londyn close to my chest and I ran to the nearest exit. I looked around all the chaos for someone I knew. But the guys were nowhere to be found. Suddenly a bodyguard grabbed me and gently lifted me into his arms. Shots continued to ring out as the guard hurdled me into the limo. "Drive! Drive her back to the fucking hotel ASAP!" He got out of the car and the driver sped off. I looked and Londyn and she was sound asleep. I looked at everything happened outside. People were fighting, screaming and throwing lighters and garbage cans filled with glass and fire. These niggas had literally caused a riot. I should've just stayed in LA, I've literally put my daughter's life at risk trying to stay with her dumbass father. Well not no more, the second I get back to the hotel I'm going the fuck home...

...

I booked a 2 am flight to LA because I was trying to get out of here as soon as possible. It was 1:45 and I was boarding the plane with Londyn in tow. I sighed as I sank into the comfortable seats on the plane. I wrote Eric a letter because I knew they either had gotten arrested or were going to get arrested so I gave it to Jerry to give to him. It was fucked up that I was leaving, but I had to do what was right for me and my child. And whether Eric realized that or not is not my issue...

...

Eazy's POV

The bad news was that we got arrested not even 10 minutes after we got back to the hotel. The good news was that the five of us got the same cell so we were just in here for the night until we get bailed out in the morning. I was sitting on the floor just thinking about how I'm gonna tell Janet I got arrested. It's fucked up because we have a month old baby and I'm already being a bad example, plus I put both their lives in danger. Bottom line, what we did tonight wasn't the best thing to do, even though I don't regret it. I looked at my niggas who all managed to fall asleep with their hands handcuffed. I realized just how much I loved them in that moment. And not on no gay shit either, don't get me fucked up..

...

We got out at 7 the next morning rubbing our wrists and shit but we were happy nonetheless. "Hey Eric," Jerry spoke. "You got a letter, it's from Janet." I snatched the letter and read it. It said how pissed she was at all of us for putting her and Londyn in danger and because she cares more about Londy's well being then anything, she's gone back to LA.

I was instantly pissed. Even though I understood where she was coming from,the least she could've done was wait and talked to me. Not left like the bitch she can be sometimes, with my daughter on top of that. But it's cool, let her be gone, I'm gonna be straight. But she should be scared because when I get back to LA, she gonna feel my wrath.

Very long chapter I know, but I hope you think it's good. Next chapter will be up very soon. Like/comment. More to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.5K 44
" I don't know why I feel this way , but I can't keep it in ... I have strong feelings towards him even tho he's a fuck boy ... I still love him dea...
7.6K 414 27
Amira "Mimi" Anderson is an incredibly talented 18-year-old singer and songwriter. Fresh out of high school, her uncle Jerry sends her on the road to...
36.3K 1.2K 48
After Jasmine moved from Louisiana, she must allow herself to adjust to the crime, love, and school in Compton. She meets a few sweet guys on the way...
7K 97 14
book delays are likely and i do apologise!! Disclaimer: Please read all Trigger Warnings before beginning the book - I would appreciate it if haters...