All Of Me - (Islamic fiction...

By MarwaaMalik

*Sequel to "Starting Over"* Follow Maggie and Zayn's journey More

All Of Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 12

1.3K 65 14
By MarwaaMalik

 The days seem to be dragging on, literally dragging on. It was just a boring series of a continuous routine; I wake up, go to school, attend a few classes then spend some time with my uni friends before Seif texts me for a meeting about the project which is a never ending process of redoing what we already finished because Seif wasn’t satisfied with our work then I go home do some homework, call or text Zayn whichever he had time for before I finally go to sleep and repeat it all again the next day.

 My life was a boring cycle of useless events, one thing kept me from going insane which was the fact that I was going to see Zayn next week! I was so excited, I even went on a little shopping spree to get a decent outfit for our reunion. I never go shopping but I wanted to look god for Zayn.

  I was day dreaming about the dream I had when I was back at my parent’s house. God, how I wish it was real. I know we are only engaged not married which made me feel guilty for my thoughts but we were going to get married someday…eventually.

  That was another thing that made me feel guilty and a little bit worried as well. Whenever I hinted about the wedding, Zayn would change the subject. He was acting so weird the past couple of days. He was always texting instead of calling and when he did call me he was so wary of what he was saying like he was afraid to say something wrong.

 We were never like that before. I always talked like a fool in front of him and he joked about it. Did I embarrass him or something without realizing? Or was he hiding something from me?

  “Maggie, what do you think?” Bella asked showing me one of the dresses on the stand. We were shopping, again.

  “It’s cute.” I said bringing my attention back to the girls.

  “Who’s keeping your mind?” Bella winked.

  “Nothing, I’m just worried about the project.” I shrugged it off. Okay, I know I shouldn’t lie about this, especially not to my girl-friends but I just don’t feel comfortable enough talking to anyone about my feelings. Well, Tasneem doesn’t count.

  “Seif is still nagging you?” Bella rolled her eyed annoyed.

  “He doesn’t nag me.” I whined. I hated how all of my friends hated Seif and judged him just because he was a little nerdy.

  “He so does. He literally always texts you about that stupid project and you rarely have anytime to go out and when you do go out you always worry about it.”

  “Seriously, he’s not that bad. He just wants to get an A, so do I.” I argued.

  “Whatever. This one or the first dress I picked?”

 ****

  Shopping was just not for me. We spent about two hours searching for a dress for Bella. She was going to some sort of a party on Saturday. She needed something casual but yet fancy which was an odd choice for a party but whatever.

  I didn’t leave empty handed either. I bought myself a pair of heels. I was dying to wear heels again and it actually went well with the outfit I bought for the reunion.

  The reunion. Ugh, I had some mixed feelings about it. On one hand I was jumping from excitement and happiness as ii was going to finally see Zayn again after what seems like forever but at the other hand I was dreading it just because of how Zayn had been acting lately.

  And whenever I asked him what was wrong or just tried to get him to talk he would just brush it off saying everything was fine, that it was some work load with lack of sleep but I wasn’t very convinced. He was very warily with me and always preoccupied which was my habit not his.

  My heart wasn’t at rest about Zayn and I needed to talk to someone about it, so I grabbed my phone out of habit and opened twitter to DM Tasneem but like my last three DMs she didn’t reply. I think she had another exam this week so her dad took her internet away. He seems to do that quite a lot lately.

  Checking her tweets to see when she was online, I noticed something weird about her tweets. She kept tweeting about being excited for something and she wished she was in love….What was that all about?

  As I scrolled down Tasneem’s tweets, my phone began to vibrate but much to my disappointment it wasn’t a message from Zayn. It was from Seif.

  ‘Hey, are you busy tomorrow after midday?’

  ‘Yeah, our usual meeting spot?’

  ‘Sure J

  A smiley face? Since when did Seif send me smiley faces? Was everyone around me going crazy or was I losing it?

  My screen came back to twitter after I closed my texts and my eyes fell on one of Tasneem’s tweets;

  ‘Everyone please report @Maggiebitch ! Pathetic excuse of a human being!

  The username certainly popped as I remembered the many times I noticed it in my mentions. She was anything but nice to me. And she always found something wrong with me to draw attention to.

  Being the curious person that I was, I clicked on her page to see what she was saying about me now. As usual it didn’t take me five minutes to regret my decision.

  ‘I bet Maggie is mute and Zayn is only seeing her because he feels bad.’

  ‘She better not wear jeans again, the fat cow.’

  ‘Omg! How could I be so blind! Ofc, Maggie is pregnant. It explains EVERYTHING!’

  ‘Poor Zayn, stuck with an ugly baby mama :’( #PrayForZayn‘

  The list of tweets goes on and on. And so does the pain in my chest. Why was people so mean? I did absolutely nothing to that girl or to the thousands of people who followed her and faved and RTed her tweets.

  So? I was out of shape, but I didn’t look that bad that they had to pray for Zayn? I mean, I had blue eyes and for most people that was considered a sign of beauty, didn’t it?

  I could go on a diet, maybe then I would be fit enough in her eyes? I could also listen to Nadia’s advice, some skinny jeans instead of my skirts would help show off my figure a little?

  As I thought of how to impress that girl, I saw she just tweeted a new tweet so I quickly scrolled up to the top of her page again to see what she was saying about me. My heart literally stopped beating when I saw her words;

   ‘I have some interesting info about our beloved Maggie’s past that would surprise even her fans. RT this if you want to know some more *Picture of me Ella and Sarah*

  Taking a better look at the picture, my heart sunk of the sight. The three of us at one of those parties we used to host at the night clubs we had connections in. Ella was, as always, in the middle between Sarah and I. We were all posing like we were some kind of models; One hand on our hips while the other one was holding a red cup as if it was the fanciest of wines and our mouths did that horrible duck face.

  But our poses weren’t as bad as our outfits, if you can even call them that. We all wore mini dresses. Mine was the shortest since I was the tallest of all of us. It was an open back dress but thankfully no one could see that part, they all saw the front which wasn’t any better since it had a big v-cut the went through my breast barely covering half of it from the sides and attached to the dress’s skirt.

  Where the hell did that girl get this picture? I didn’t even remember taking it! Hell, I usually never remember what happened in those parties but the pictures on my phone seemed fun. This one though was never on my phone.

  A new tweet from that girl was just sent and I automatically opened it;

  ‘Don’t forget to RT guys ;)

   Panic began to take over me; my heart was beating incredibly fast inside my chest and my breathing became erotic. I had to take short fast breathes instead of the steady ones I took before I realized that at this exact moment thousands, no millions of people were seeing the exact same picture on my screen now.

  They were all looking at my nearly naked body inside this not too innocent party with these two snakes I used to call friends.

  What were they all thinking? I bet they all hate me and think I was some pretentious girl who played innocent when I was nothing but a druggie, just like some of my parents’ friends thought after my accident.

    Not a second later, I saw ‘Maggie’ was one of the trending topics on the worldwide list. I froze feeling unease looking at my own name. It was never a good sign when I was trending.

  Sighing heavily, I clicked on my name and a huge number of tweets filled my screen. Taking a deep breath, I mentally prepared myself for the worst before I began reading.

  ‘This is totally photoshopped. Maggie is a nice girl. Stop being so jealous.’

   ‘I’m so disappointed in Maggie! This isn’t a good image of a muslim girl.’

  ‘Maggie is a true representation of our fandoms moods *Picture of me in hijab as the innocent mood then next to it a picture of me in that mini dress with the drink in my hand as the wild girl*.’

  ‘Maggie and Zayn are truly so much alike. They both have two sides.’

  ‘Dear Maggie; *A picture of an angry mom with a big word above her saying Haraaaam*’

  ‘Everyone thinks Maggie is so innocent but in reality *That picture but cropped of only me with words around me like ‘I’m da b*tch’ ‘Don’t mess with me’*’

  ‘Maggie, astaghfaro’allah girl. Go pray or something.’

  ‘But if this was one picture of Maggie’s past then I wonder what happened for her to change so drastically?’  

  My eyes opened wide and my heart stopped. Some were intrigued to know more. And what was worst was the fact that the MaggieB*tch account said she had more and wanted to share it when she gets more RTs.

  What did she know? How did she know anything about me in the first place? I was so sure I kept everything in the past hidden and forgotten so how the hell did this girl find this picture and what else could she had found?

  The door of my room was opened harshly without any knocking or warning making me jump in my place and snapping my head to look at who it was.

  “You knew Sarah?”

  ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 958 60
"I didn't sign up for this! My parents made me. You don't have to sit there and pretend you care Liam!" Zayn yells out. The thing is, Liam did start...
194K 5.3K 43
❝ Maybe he loves me now, but he has to change to love me forever. ❞ [Under major editing]
2.4K 96 36
Love story between Light and Dark. [2015]✓
5.9K 160 21
{Sequel to Always} ~Finished~