Freedom

By KelseyKatz16

From a young age we were always told to never go outside, that our community would always protect us, until w... More

-Chapter 1- The Beginning
-Chapter 2- The First Night
-Chapter 3- Wanderers
-Chapter 4- The Blue Light
-Chapter 5- Meet Your Maker
-Chapter 6- Eleigh
-Chapter 7- Home
MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE
-Chapter 8- Sickness
-Chapter 9- Diagnossis
-Chapter 10- A choice
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapyer 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
Small Break(like a week)
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
After Story
After Story Part 2

-Chapter 31.5-

3.6K 166 14
By KelseyKatz16

-Cassisus POV-
With the race extinct, I am out of things to do. Our group decided to stay on the planet for awhile, since the species is weak we want to protect them. I wondered the planet for awhile.
I was gladly accepted into the few communities who recognized my race as the ones who stopped the torment from the others.
A few humans began to create villages without walls like the communities. It was creative, many didn't know how to build houses and it was entertaining to watch them try.
I began wondering about the human beauty I helped rescue. I wondered if he was safe, and also if he was, in fact, mates with Gavin. Gavin is an honorable man. I would never dare to steal his lover, but if the human did not love him, or wish not to be with him. I would gladly ask him to be mine.
With that, I decided I wanted to check up on Gavin and the little human. I wanted to see their living conditions and if I could help.
I began my trek through the woods to where he said his home was. He told me it was in a ruin of an old community, which I found smart.
On my way through the woods I found a beautiful meadow, filled to the brim with breathtaking flowers. Each of them smelling different but nice.
That's when I heard a scream. I rushed to the rescue. After all, my job on this planet is to protect humans. When I saw where the scream came from, I saw him again. The beautiful man that Gavin saved.
I rushed in a pushed the creature back from harming him. I heard crying of children and looked back to see him rocking two infants. He looked frightened.
I have one more chapter backed up for this week-more full of posting. If I don't write anymore tomorrow then that'll end the streak. I will still update but probably not everyday and more so weekly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 270 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
2.8M 101K 96
True is a fifteen-year-old suicidal teenager, and he's done with his life. With shitty parents who would rather punch him than show him affection and...
2.1K 68 30
I never considered the possibility of saying it outloud to him. To tell him the words i wouldn't even dare wisper to him. The way his eyes are focuse...
26.8K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...