My Mafia Man

By xxdailydolanxx

#1 on mafia |12/4/19| #1 on sad |26/4/19| Ashton is next in line to become the Mafia Boss . Ella is a girl wh... More

"Youre already a stick"
"E this is bad"
"You will call me Mr. Carter"
"Are you going to help me or not"
"Oh my god , he feels something"
"Sudden change in feelings?"
"You'll be the death of me"
"Look at me"
"Your scars"
"I told him a secret"
"Complicated"
"Cared"
"You need to run"
"Ashton Carter"
"Miss.Mathews"
"I dont need help"
"You dated Ashton Carter ?!"
"I still love you"
"17 again"
"It shows weakness"
"You're still going?"
"You"
"Like Ashton does with you"
"Understood!?"
"I did"
"Broke a cup"
"No one hurts Ella"
"Beautiful as ever"
"Weakness"
"Cuddly bear"
"I miss you"
"Gill and Ashton"
"No i'm fine"
"Just a little"
"Fuck sake"
"You promised"

"Would it be worth it?"

102K 2.6K 1.2K
By xxdailydolanxx

That last line got me because I also slept with a bunch of men wishing they were Ashton . I stared at him .

"Ella , you've been stuck in my head and I don't know what to do" he said angrily . Everyone in the restaurant was staring at us . "Even if I could I get out of my head , I wouldn't" he said as he stood up . "Because for some reason we're attracted to broken things" I said . "You know if you'd of told me 5 minutes ago that you could make us , our memories disappear I would've said yes" I said honestly shrugging .

"But now after seeing you after all this time , I don't know , I'd have to divorce my husband... and the press .... it'd be so messy" I said sighing as he sat back down.

"Would it be worth it" he asked staring me , making me answer honestly. I looked at him . I looked at his bright green eyes and dark brown hair . I looked at his perfectly shaped features that went his his dark hair . I looked at his square jaw and how he looked at me worriedly thinking I was going say that it wouldn't be worth it. For even one chance of the perfect life with him would be worth it .

He looked at me worriedly . "It would" I said . He smiled happily as he stared at me . His face just lit with up with happiness . He tried to stop smiling but he couldn't . "God I've wanted to hear that for so long" he said relieved. I smiled . "I feel like I just signed a contract" i said smiling . "Yes you did" he said . "Come on" he said . "Where are we going" I asked him as he basically dragged me out the door.

"We're going to my favorite spot" he said . All his security guards followed us out. I definitely did not miss them , maybe I missed Hayes , Hayes was cool . "Where do you think your going" Maddie said grabbing my arm . "Um- nowhere- Nothing- I'm doing nothing and going nowhere" I said panicky. "Your such a bad liar" she sighed shaking her head . "Why haven't you" he stopped mid sentence as he seen Maddie standing there .

"Oh fuck no" she snapped angrily. "After listening to you sob to me about him" she said like I was being unrealistic. "Your married , don't fuck this up" she said worried for me and my relationship. "Look Mads , I never wanted Jake , you can have him if you want I see the way he stared at you but I'm breaking things off with him" I said honestly.

"Well only if this stupid fuck doesn't break my heart again" I said angrily to him. "Please Ella think about this" she said begging me to not go . It was tempting to stay with her but I couldn't , I needed to figure out if me and Ashton truly had something.

"Sorry Maddie" I said getting into the car . She looked shocked . "Why be broken when you can be with the one who fixed it in the first first place" I said as I rolled the window down . "And who also smashed it into a million pieces" she said . "I just want a chance at happiness" I said to her . "Let me give this chance and I promise you I won't come home crying" I said begging her to let me go.

"Fine" she sighed . "I'll let you go" she said hesitantly . "But you have to tell Jake first" she said . "I can't have you sneak off with him" she said pausing as she looked at Ashton disgusted. "Are you okay with stopping off at my place first" I asked him . "Yeah sure" he said getting back into his car . "Come on , he will give you ride" I said . "I'd rather walk" she said sassily . I grabbed her arm and pulled her in .

"Let's go" I said to Ashton who knocked on the roof . We drove to my house . "If I do this , I'll risk it all" I said . "Is he worth that risk" she asked me as I stood at the door and looked at Ashton who sat in the car . "Definitely" I said as opened the door . Maddie was surprised. I'm the type to always be like maybe or I don't know or I don't care . But one chance at the perfect life with him is all I care about right now .

I walked into the house and Jake was sitting there with a beer in his hand . Jake never drank because he became really violent when he did .

"After everything I gave you" he said . "After all I've done" he said looking at the fire place . "You betray me like this" he said shaking his head . He stood up and walked towards me . Maddie looked at me frightened.

All of a sudden Ashton came in and stepped infront of me . "You even touch her , and it's the last thing you'll ever do" Ashton said squaring up to Jake . Ashton and Jake were roughly the same height . Jake was a slight bit taller . "Oh yeah , I bet you couldn't even throw a punch" Jake snapped at Ashton . "Do you really want to find that out" Ashton threatened him .

Jake dropped his beer bottle and walked upstairs. He started throwing my clothes down onto the floor from my room. "Leave" Jake said . "Get out of my house" he roared exploding with anger . "No!" I yelled back . "What are you doing" Maddie said angrily to me . "This house is as much of mine as it yours , considering I've had to pay the bills the past couple months because you've been a fucking bench warmer" I yelled back at him . He came running down the stairs .

Me , Maddie and Ashton all sprinted out to the car . We all jumped into the back of the car and the car sped off . Jake was like 2 inches from grabbing me .

We sat in the car in the car, silent, at what had just happened . I started to laugh uncontrollably at Maddie . Her face was priceless . It's like she had seen a ghost . Ashton smiled at me laughing . Maddie also started laughing out of shock .

I wiped the tears from laughing so hard away and looked at Ashton who was looking at me but then instantly turned his attention to something else . I smiled slightly and talked to Maddie .

We reached Ashton's house . "Are you insane" I snapped at him as I got out of the car . "What" he shrugged . "Maybe the fact that my little brother who thinks he is a Carter is in there" I said obviously. "So..." Ashton said oblivious. "What If he recognizes me" I said lightly hitting his shoulder. "Who cares" he shrugged walking in .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 34.2K 55
||completed|| "If loving her is a weakness, I am only a weak man." - Massimo Giordani Massimo Giordani. Even thinking about him sends shivers down y...
Layla By Artemis->

General Fiction

17.2K 434 25
I'm Layla, Layla Benson. The human form of average being. Nothing special to discover. My life seems as normal as I do. Three Best friend's. Two cl...
31.7K 765 67
How much can the human body take? How many heartbreaks can the heart take before it gives out? What kind of person would you be if you suffered the...
15.8K 303 20
Italian girl, Sofia Bianco, was born into wealth. Sadly her mother passed away and since then things haven't been the same. She ventures to a new lif...