Caged By Him

moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... Еще

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 22

147K 2.7K 1.2K
moonchild80

Enjoy queens❤❤

Aurora's POV:

I don't know what's wrong with me at the moment. I don't care if he takes my virginity, even though it's kind of sacred to me. But today has taken a toll on me and now, all I want is attention. Wether it's good or bad, my body is craving it. I've never felt this way, but it turns out being traumatized can make you feel all types of ways.

I gulp and stare up at Tristan as he soothes his hand over my blushing cheeks. He keeps asking for my consent, my body is on fire. This wasn't meant to happen.

He continues to drag his length up and down my slit until he finally presses it harshly on my center, making my hips jerk forward. I'm feeling very embarrassed. I know I shouldn't be since he's my husband and this is completely normal but I'm so self conscious, especially since he's analyzing my body with his dark eyes.

"Please." I whimper, arching my back. I submit to him, he's got into my head.

"Tell me." He growls, lowering himself and planting his lips on my jaw. "Tell me how much you want me." I bite on my lip and shut my eyes closed, holding back a squeak. I just want this to be done with.

"P-Please." I sigh, feeling myself getting hot and bothered.

"Fuck." He breathes, his voice deep and thick. With that, he starts sliding himself in, slowly and delicately. The pain fires through me as I feel him stretching me out, it hurts so much. I can feel tears in my eyes but I wipe them with my free hand, which makes him look up at me.

"Shh, it'll feel better." He assures me, trying to hush me by kissing me. But it still hurts so much, I feel like he's going to rip me in half. Tears continue to fall down my flushed cheeks. He pins my hands to the side as he continues to get his entire length inside of me, I jerk backwards but he tightens his grip on me. "I-It hurts" I whine in a low voice, feeling the pain in my core.

"Shh, baby. The pain will go away soon. Just stay still." He grunts and I swallow.

Eventually, he's fully inside me as I wriggle from side to side, the discomfort of his throbbing manhood inside of me kicking in.

He notices my uneasiness and pushes his head closer to mine, virtually closing the space between us. Tristan connects our lips and plunges his skillful tongue inside my mouth to hush my groans of discomfort. Which does make me less focused on the soreness in my core. He pushes himself back up and gazes over my face.

"Are you good?" He asks and I faintly nod, my wetness dripping down my inner thigh.

"That's a good girl, I'll be gentle." He says, inching himself out ever so slowly. He thrusts back with more ease and force, my back arching and a loud whimper seeping out of me. He starts thrusting himself in and out, moans seeping out of me.

He doesn't stop, he grunts as he watches my breasts bounce up and down to his movement, my head rolled back, my hands fisting the sheet as my teeth clamp on my bottom lip. It doesn't feel pleasurable to be honest, it just hurts.

"Fuck, you're so tight, baby." He hisses, continuing to slide in and out of me. Is that a bad thing or a good thing?

He takes his thumb and starts to rub on me, he circles his length inside of me and holds it there. Tristan lowers himself and starts sucking on my sensitive breasts. That feels good. As soon as he starts, a moan escapes out of my mouth and I bite my lip to quiet myself down.

"Mhm, there we go. That feels good, huh?" He asks, giving long torturous strokes, hitting my sweet spot. I purse my lips and nod, I can feel his heated gaze on me, I close my eyes taking everything in and avoiding his lustful stare.

"Look at me." He demands, his hand sliding under my jaw and making me look up at him. "Relax, let me make you feel good." He breathes, his thrusts going at a fast pace as he vigorously rubs on my sensitive nub, making me writhe against him. His lips find mine and he plunges his tongue deep into my mouth, our lips moulding into a bruising kiss.

Tristan intertwines his fingers with mine and holds my hand down next to my head, pressuring down as he kisses and sucks on my neck.

"Ah fuck." He growls, our heavy breathing filling the room. I can feel myself drowning in hotness and a knot forming in my stomach, my lips part as I sense the pleasure starting to kick in.

"Shit. Cum for me." He groans. Without thought, my hips jerk, my back arches, my thighs clench, my toes curl. A loud moan escaping my lips as I let myself go. My body tenses and tightens as the wave of pleasure floods through me. I roll my head back amd look at the ceiling as we both reach our high.

The pleasure slowly dies down and fades. And I feel myself worn out, Tristan grunts and slumps next to me, his breathing ragged. He pulls my naked and tired body against his, the warmth emanating from his bulky figure, and wraps his arm around me from behind. He moves my hair to the side and kisses on my neck.

"Was that good for you, my love?" He asks, his fingers on my bare skin. I unconsciously nod. There was no doubt that he was very skilled, I'm not even suprised. Okay, maybe a little.

"Mhm." I mutter in a sleepy voice, my eyes feelin weary. I'd be lying if I said I didn't find that pleasurable. I can feel his chest against my back and his breath fanning my shoulder. "I love you." He mumbles in a low rough tone.

He fall asleep in no time, with his head resting on my shoulder. Today has been such a long day so it's no wonder he's fast to sleep.

And even though I'm tired, I'm sleepless. I can't believe I had just done that. I know I gave him my consent but I didn't want to do it, I was pressured to do it. God, my innocence meant so much to me and I wanted to give it to someone I love. I felt the hotness of tears in my eyes and I blink as they roll down my cheeks. Why did I let him? I could've easily said no but I didn't.

Why didn't I say no?

Do I have feelings for him? I don't think I do. Why would I, after all the things he's done to me? But I like how his protective side, his charm, his way with words. But behind that, he's a monster, just pure evil.

I wasn't in the right mindset today, my thoughts were all over the place.

It doesn't even matter. This is what God wanted for me, to live with Tristan for the rest of my life. So what's the point of saving myself?

The next morning:

I open my eyes and blink trying to adjust to the sunlight in the room, I feel no hands on me indicating Tristan is already gone.

"Morning, beautiful." He hums and I flicker my eyes to him as he emerges from the closet, adjusting the belt on his black slacks, his naked chest on display. Well, he's certainly in a good mood today.

"Good morning." I reply in my sleepy voice, holding on to the covers as I'm still naked. He stands by the mirror and starts buttoning up his white shirt as I try to roll out of bed.

"Owww!" I hiss in pain as soon as I try to stand up, any movement of my lower body hurts so bad. I sit back up on the bed and stare down. Is it supposed to hurt this bad?

"Aurora?" He says worryingly, running over to me as I clench the matress. "Love, are you okay?" He asks, going down on one knee and cupping my cheek.

"I-I can't move." I state, sitting up properly and still holding the sheet against my naked body.

"Are you sore?" He questions and I nod. he reaches over behind my back and snakes his arm around me. What is he doing?

"I'll help you to the bathroom. You'll shower then go back to bed, yes?" He asks and I nod at him. I don't feel like doing anything anyways.

He carries me to the bathroom where he sets me down for a bath. I told him I can wash myself so he left me alone. Thank God.

To my surprise, he waited for me till I got out to help me back to the bed. He handed me some comfy clothes to wear and I got back to bed. But not before changing the sheets and tossing them away.

I'm glad I had the chance to change the sheets before Tristan saw them as there was blood smeared over them. I'm not surprised.   It hurt so much and despite his attempts to be gentle, he was still so big.

Tristan slides on his suit jacket and looks at me. "I want you to rest today, hm? I'll be back by noon to check on you and bring you lunch. And if you feel better by evening, we'll go out. How does that sound, love?" He says, tying up his tie. I'm very curious about what he gets up to when he's alone in a foreign country. Does he know people here? Does he have criminal activities here too? Who knows.

I simply nod at him, laying down and feeling the comfort of the bed.

"I don't want you going anywhere. The phone's right beside you. I'm one phone call away if you need anything. Do you hear me?" He reminds me and I nod again. "Nothing's going to happen to you, my angel. I don't want you worrying." He assures me.

"Now, give me a kiss goodbye." He demands, walking closer and crouching down to my level. He plants a slow kiss on my lips before walking away. Phew.

I've spent the day watching movies, snuggled up in warmth of the bed. I also got a phone call from my mother in law. I haven't spoken to her in a while so she wanted to catch up. She says everyone at the house misses me. I missed them too to be honest.

It's kind of nice to have a day to myself, when I can be all alone. Away from all the drama and the men. But I also wanted to get out of my head, because I can't stop thinking about last night. It's as if I still can't believe it happened. But it did, and it wasn't at all what I wanted it to be. There were no mutual 'I love you' s, no laughing. It wasn't how I expected. But that's fine, at this point I've gotten used to my life going south.

What bothered me the most is that I got pleasure from it, I got pleasure from him. I didn't even know that could happen. But he knew what he was doing, he got my body aching with need and desire. And I don't know how he did it. I always said that I'm not going to submit to him, but as I recall that's exactly what I did last night. I gave myself to him. All of me.

A few hours have passed and I felt myself hurting less. There's still a little soreness but I can walk now. Since I can't stand a mess, I clean up the room a little, fold some clothes here and there...

"Aurora?" I hear Tristan calp as he walks up the stairs to our room. He must be back early then. I watch him pace around the room till he finds me in the closet.

"What are you doing, love?"

"Nothing."

"Are you feeling okay?" He questions, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to him, my hand laying flat on his chest. I nod, looking down. "Do you want to go out with me?" He asks, gently rubbing my back as I hesitate. Perhaps, some fresh air would be nice.

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~

As always, I was in love with everything. We went out for lunch, then spent the rest of the afternoon sightseeing. After that, he took me to a rooftop and we watched the sunset as we are dinner, turns out he rented out the entire restaurant for us. It's now 9PM, we had just come back and I'm exhausted.

"Go get ready for bed, love. I'm going to make some business calls downstairs and I'll be right back." He tells me before heading back downstairs.

After changing, I settle on the bed and grab a book to distract myself.

Moments later, I hear loud feet stomping on the stairs, I look at the door and a very angry Tristan comes in sight.

"Aurora, pack your things. We're getting out of here." He growls, making his way over.

What has happened?

Tristan's POV:

I open the kitchen cabinet where I store all my liquor, pouring myself a glass of whiskey. I step outside and take a sip, my mind wanders off to last night.

Fuck.

Finally, she gave into me, I got what I wanted. Seeing her laying under me, her breathing hitched and her body exposed to me. All mine to take.

Fuck, it took everything in me not to take her all night long. But it was her first time so I gave it as gentle as possible. Finally, I claimed her fully. She's entirely mine now.

Just the sight of her biting onto her bottom lip, her body aching for me, could've gotten me on my knees for her. She was so good, her porcelain soft skin is so good to touch. Every inch of her was perfect. I can get used to this. If it were up to me, I'd stay in bed all day with her, showing her how much pleasure I can give her. Watch her beg me as I tease her. And I'm the only man who can do that.

So far, I've killed every man who has touched her. And I don't intend on stopping anytime soon. Those boys who tried to touch her today are already dead. There's no way I'm going to let them live. They tried to rape her, they had their motherfucking hands all over her. And I'll be damned if they don't pay for it.

The thing is she doesn't see it, she thinks she can be a normal girl but she can't. She can never be normal and she can't see it. Wherever she goes, every single man is gonna have his eye on her. And she's too oblivious to notice, she thinks she can just go out in peace. That can never happen, there's always going to be some sick fuck trying to get to her. Men are dogs, I know what they're like, they'll fuck anything with a heartbeat. Imagine what would fucking happen if they see someone as perfect as my wife.

She thinks I'm being obsessive, it's true. But I don't want her going out mainly because of danger. The fucking pakhan wants her for some goddamn unknown reason. If he even gets to her, I wouldn't want to think about what he can do to her.

My thoughts are disrupted by my phone ringing.

"Elijah?"

"Boss, t-there's been an attack." As soon as he says these words, my anger boils.

"The house. It's been shot up." My jaw grits and my nostrils flare. This is what they wanted, the Russians. They knew I was here so they fucking distracted me.

"Elijah, what the fuck's happened? Who the fuck did it?" I growl, worried that someone might be dead.

"We don't know boss. Your family wasn't hurt but we lost a few men that stood guard out front." He tells me and a bit of relief rushed through me. But the fact that my guards died infuriates me. Fucking Russians think they're so fucking slick messing with me? I'll make it my mission to make sure they fucking feel the consequences of their actions. Reality is they just revealed to me their location, they've just made themselves weaker. And that's what'll make this entire experience fun for me. But right now, I need to get my wife and get the fuck out of here.

I hang up and run up the stairs to our room, where Aurora is sat holding her book, blinking up at me, looking as beautiful as ever.

"Aurora, pack your things. We're getting out of here." I saw and she furrows her brows, looking confused.

It's time to end this once and for all.

Smut, smut, smut. Oof what did you guys think?

Hope you enjoyed this somewhat short chapter. Sorry I took too long.

The thing is, I spend my entire day in Uni and my motivation has been at an all time low. But I still try to write as much as I can.

Thank you so so much for all the reads, the votes and the comments. I love all of y'all💕💕😙😙

Lots of love❤

Published: February 18th 2019.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

80.5K 7.9K 26
Cold air bite into my lungs, my breathing came in short gasps as my shoes pounded heavily into the drenched soil causing mud to splash up my legs. T...
1.2M 52.7K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...
445K 9.6K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
141K 1.8K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...