My Mafia Man

By xxdailydolanxx

#1 on mafia |12/4/19| #1 on sad |26/4/19| Ashton is next in line to become the Mafia Boss . Ella is a girl wh... More

"Youre already a stick"
"E this is bad"
"You will call me Mr. Carter"
"Are you going to help me or not"
"Oh my god , he feels something"
"Sudden change in feelings?"
"You'll be the death of me"
"Look at me"
"Your scars"
"I told him a secret"
"Complicated"
"Cared"
"You need to run"
"Ashton Carter"
"Miss.Mathews"
"I dont need help"
"You dated Ashton Carter ?!"
"Would it be worth it?"
"17 again"
"It shows weakness"
"You're still going?"
"You"
"Like Ashton does with you"
"Understood!?"
"I did"
"Broke a cup"
"No one hurts Ella"
"Beautiful as ever"
"Weakness"
"Cuddly bear"
"I miss you"
"Gill and Ashton"
"No i'm fine"
"Just a little"
"Fuck sake"
"You promised"

"I still love you"

107K 2.8K 1.5K
By xxdailydolanxx

Me , Jake and Maddie were in the middle of talking when I got sent a picture from the same anonymous number. Is it even anonymous anymore ? It's fucking Ashton obviously.

I opened the text but I wasn't prepared to see what I saw . It was of me and Ash . He was kissing my cheek as I smiled as happy as I could have possibly been . I don't know why but I started crying and covered my face with face with my hands .

I think it hurt so much was because I had spent years trying to hate him but i never could. We had only known eachother awhile and it took him 2 seconds to break what had taken my dad years to break . Me .

"Fuck" I sniffled wiping away my tears . You're  not allowed be weak . "What's wrong" Maddie said turning the attention onto me . "Nothing, nothing" I said . Jake grabbed my phone . He looked at the picture and handed it to Maddie . "Why do you have this on your phone" Jake asked frustrated. "I thought we deleted all the pictures of him" Maddie said confused. "Probably a kid from my class trying to fuck with me" I said .

"Probably" Maddie said shrugging . Jake looked at his hands . "You've never smiled like that with me" Jake said sadly .

Then my phone buzzed again . Ashton , bad timing .

It was another picture. This one really hurt but made me smile weirdly . I was sitting on his lap , facing him . He was holding my waist and smiling at me as I gave out to him for saying that he didn't like music . I was so shocked . And then he sent one last one.

With the caption "I still love you" .

It was of me and him . I was tired and fell asleep downstairs on the couch after I came home from school one of the days . Dylan has taken this picture because of his reflection. Ashton was carrying me in a bridal style position and kissing my forehead as I slept in his arms .

I didn't even know these existed until now . And that's when it clicked . As I sat there next to my husband and best friend . The life I have now , it's nothing compared to the life I could've had with him . I've slowly built up hate him for him . And I still hate him . But if I've got another chance at feeling that way about someone , I should take it .

"I have to go" I said quickly standing up . Jake and Maddie looked confused. I grabbed my bag and ran out . I drove to the address. It was a fancy restaurant and I'm in fucking jeans, who cares . I got out . Was I really doing this right now ? . I deserve a shot at happiness right. Maybe I don't . Maybe I do .

I stood outside the restaurant. It was freezing considering I had no jacket and decided to leave randomly . I looked like a joke compared to these people . I didn't see Ashton inside, I was confused. Did he set me up or something.

"I was afraid you weren't going to show" he said with a posh accent. "Wait , if I'm even going to be able to slightly stand you tonight, you going to have to stop with this whole posh boy thing , it gets on my fucking nerves" I said as I opened the restaurant door . "Thank god" he said relieved. "You fucking moron" I laughed .

"Carter" Ashton said . The woman looked me up and down judgmentally. "If you have a problem with what she's wearing we can leave" Ashton said . Great now he's in a bad mood . "No no not at all" the waitress said .

"Come on Ella" Ashton said leading me out as he glared angrily at the waitress. "Ah ah ah" a Italian guy said walking out . "Now where is my favorite nephew going" he said happily . "We're leaving Milo" Ashton replied angrily . "What the matter Ashton" he asked with a thick Italian accent. "Its nothing" I said politely. "I'm Ella" I said shaking Milos hand . "Wow , you are stunning" Milo said . "Hands off , she's mine" Ashton said possessively.

"No im not , Milo , could you show us to our seats" I smiled at him . Milo smiled happily . "Beautiful and fierce, she's a keeper" he said . I could tell this was Maria's brother.

"What happened" Milo asked to an upset Ashton . Ashton stared at the waitress. "She doesn't think Ella's dressed appropriately to be in here" Ashton said . God damn Ashton .

"Leave her alone" I said . "It's fine" I said . "Can we eat please" I asked Ashton annoyed . "Yes yes" Milo said taking us to a table . We sat down . Ashton's bodyguards sat at a different table .

"Ashton seriously" I said annoyed at him . "Why are you annoyed" he asked curiously. "I lived off being a waitress at one stage , she could be living off this too" I said . He sighed and shook his head . "I didn't think about it that way" he said . "It doesn't matter" I said sighing. 

There was a long awkward silence . "So are you going to say something" I asked him . "I didn't know you were going to show" he said genuinely surprised. "I wasn't" I said . "What made you change your mind" he asked me curiously. "This" I said showing him the picture. "I didn't even know these existed" I said smiling at them .

"But you have a husband" he asked . "You don't think I know this" I said . "Then why are you here" he asked confused. "Because- I don't know" I said . "Maybe this was a mistake Ashton , us, we were 17" I said grabbing my jacket . "You're here because you feel it too" he said . "I dont know what I feel" I said regretting my decision to come here tonight.

"Ella , tell me you haven't thought about me atleast once since my dad spilt us up" he said . "Ashton your dad didn't split us up , you did" I said . "Don't say that" he said angrily. "You were too pussy to stand up to your own father" I hissed at him . "Fuck this" he said grabbing his coat angrily. I looked at the floor.

"I was almost beaten to death that night for helping you escape . I've gotten Hayes to watch you from day 1 and ever since , I can't get you out of my fucking mind and it's driving me insane" he said frustratedly . "We won't work" I yelled . "You don't think I know that" he yelled back . "You don't think I don't know that we're toxic and broken" he shouted at me . "But at the end of the day as I lie in bed with some random girl , I'm left wishing it was you" he sighed .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839 8 23
"We meet again." "Easton?" When you fall in love with your temporary boss with a very dark lineage that linked with the infamous underground mafia of...
193K 3.5K 41
Juliet was the most soft spoken person in town. Her delicate features were shown to the world, but under this features there comes damage included. ...
18.8K 687 31
Gemma a young Italian girl travels to Las Vegas to get away from a twisted past. Selling houses she has a client that is part of the Mob. Will this...
1.8M 34.3K 55
||completed|| "If loving her is a weakness, I am only a weak man." - Massimo Giordani Massimo Giordani. Even thinking about him sends shivers down y...