HE LIVES IN ME.......

By Ayshasamira

She was searching for her dream man all this years,,, she always dreams of him,, and at times give up,and thi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2:Introduction
Chapter 3:Prince charming
Chapter 4:Missing Rib
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11:The meeting
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50:Final chapter

Chapter 26

574 67 8
By Ayshasamira

Janan,lets go and greet Your aunties and Yaa Khairat.

Ohk Meenal,hope all my friends are set because we have to go to Yaa khadija too,sure....

We went and greeted them,they teased me as always,we then find our way to Yaa khadijas mansion,we were asked in and she hugged me,y are you covering your face Noor janan,dont be timid she lift the veil,now have you eaten,I nodded,ok you go have some sleep the walima is by 3:30 and by 8 we would convey you to your house,,i smiled sheepishly.....

We spent almost 30mins with her and we went back to our rooms,
My phone was ringing and i picked up,
Yaa khalil,good morning,
I am upset already,i am sure Ammah has delivered my message,

Sorry Yaa khalil,we were sleeping and we went to Yaa khadijas place upon waking up,i am sorry..
It's ok,how is my Beautiful sister doing?
I am fine,just a little headache due to stress.
Get well soon,we would come when you are set for Walima,and do have some rest....
Ahmad snatched the phone from khalil...

Baby i hope you are fine?
Ahmad,i am fine and stop worrying about me,Yaa khadija is taking good care of me.
But please do take your phone with you,y are you punishing me?I love you...
Ahmad,i will see you in an hour time right,,
Tell me Those words...
Ahmad i am with my friends,
So am i...
Ok,i will text you,
No,tell me,
Yaa khadija is here,
Noor,ok when we meet you will tell me...
Yes,
promise,
hmm promise...

I dropped the call and prayed Zuhr,we ate lunch it was fun,we gisted then the artist came,I hate  Makeup,i mumbled and pouted,,,Just for some hours Aleelah flare.......

We went to the parlour and the makeup began annoying,

Mrs Ahmad is like you don't like makeup,
Yes,i have never done it till yesterday,
Masha Allah,you are very beautiful Mrs Ahmad...
The mere mention of this Mrs Ahmad makes me tremble,

Thank you,,we kept on gisting with Meenal and Aleelah while the others were getting ready,
Masha Allah,Ahmad is indeed lucky,you are so beautiful Janan,you just hate makeup....
Hmm,Meenal please let me be...

We snapped pictures,everybody wore black on black,and the jallabs were given for free....
And Aleelah informed me that Ahmad and his friends are waiting at the first ladies Apartment..

We headed there and i could perceive his Sweet scent of Paco rabanne,he was staring at me,Yaa khadijah hugged me and we snapped pictures,
Beautiful and Beautiful Meenal muttered.

Sa'aad was teasing me,and we both snapped,
We snapped with Ahmad,he held my waist and i was pull closer to him,tell me the words,i looked down and khalil cleared his throat and Ahmad eyed him,Hanan and Sa'aad were giggling..

Speak up or i will Hug and kiss you right now...
Uhmm ermm he brought me more closer and i whispered I LOVE YOU...i closed my face with my hands

Thank God we are done snapping we went to the Walimah venue all in the premises it looks lovely..
The walima lasted for over 2 hours,thank God it was over,cause Ahmad kept calling after every minute...

We went to the bedroom,and i dropped everything right there,it was almost to magrib,and we prayed,

Yaa khadija summoned me,and i went straight there i was made to bath with thesame scented perfumed water as yesterday this one was different.

I love the scent just like the shuwa arabs scent,i love it,i spent some minutes there and my clothes were having a different scent,Yaa rasululllah!

Yaa khadija will not kill me with her scents,Tajammur Noor i said to myself,I love the dress thou the way it was sewed,I prayed Isha prayer and my heart started beating fast,,i almost lost it and cried...

My friends came to the room and started teasing me,Yaa khadija came in,and it was a very long convoy thou my eyes were closed.

We went to Baba'a palace as she called it,She was holding me together with some elders,we went in with our Salaam,and we were seated on the carpet,

He was delighted from the way he speaks,and my friends and some relatives were so happy to see the former president....

He cheered us,thou my eyes were still closed,He gave us advice and then,hmmm Yaa khadija,took me back to the car,all in the Sadaukis estate a few minutes drive to my house,the gate was opened we went in and then the cars parked...

Mama as they called her and Their late mothers best friend and my Dads sister Mama also with Aunty Shatu and Sa'adah,they took me in telling me to Say Bismilla and we recite Ayat al kursiyyu,then we went in,my veil was still covering my face,i heard people mumbling,some saying this is paradise,lucky Janan..

We went upstairs,and i don't know we passed by many places before i was finally seated on the bed,
Noor Janan,this is your house we have advised you already,so take care of yourself please,we would take our leave after touring the house ok...

I was left with Yaa Khairat and Khadija all others have gone touring the house...

Janan Y are you crying again,we are restraining our emotions Yaa khadija hugged me..

Don't exhaust an ocean of tears Yaa khairat joked...
Our beloved Janan,we love you so much..

Let me inform khalil so that we can go back and rest..

Ok Yaa Khairat gave her the courage...
Your clothes are all set up in your closet she gestured at the door to the closet,your nighties are right in here she showed me i was abashed...

Ohk on there way,we can go and leave her friends,
You know brides maid and their groomsmen..
Janan we are going Take care ok,...

Jananu,i looked at Yaa Khairat and pouted bye...
Pay attention to your physical appearance and remember that kohl is the best means of beautification,Always apply perfume thou i know you love it and always apply it add to it and remember that the best perfume is to perform wudhu...
Ohk Good night..
Bye...

My friends came in and i lift the veil,Oh My Allah!i have never imagined or dream of a room like this,Yaa Allah!What a lovely bedroom.
they kept teasing me as to y was i crying?What happened Janan y?

Meenal,because i am leaving you girls,
Ohh!I see or is it because he's gonna hug you all night

Ahmad Congratulations Janan has been conveyed to your house,so,

khalil are we good to go?Dont be in a hurry we are going only when the elders are done and not there anymore,

Hmmm!Khalil and Ahmad always arguing..
Bujawa can you imagine,
khalil even i am eager is not only Ahmad i can't wait to see my Aleelah..

What?Khalil semi yelled,dont tell me just like Bujawa even you have fallen in love,Al'ameen..
It was love at first sight,,,
Just like The Favourite,khalil chimed in...

I love Aleelah,she is janans best friend after all...
Just like i love Farida we are from thesame place,so we are leaving together with her 2 friends...

Seriously,Bujawa uhmm Ahmad adjusted his lens..
Khalils phone was ringing it was Yaa khadija..

First lady,ohh ok we will be there shortly.....
We are good to go,Ahmad easy please,he put on his Babban riga and we headed to the house.....

We got to the gates it was opened and we then parked the cars,Khalil ordered the guards to park the things they have for the girls from the hilux,they got into the house,we went into the living room upstairs as they told khalil to go there,so we went there it was the 2nd living room upstairs...

We muttered our Salaam and we saw
Yasmeenah,Hanan,and some of the girls,,,

Yasmeenah left after greeting us and The rest were seated,they called the ones in the room,they all came out and sat down we exchanged pleasantries while my eyes were searching for Noor....

Meenal,Ammah and Aleelah were teasing me,
well we have to call the bride for prayers,one of their friend Imam Sultan muttered,

Yes we have to Yaa khalil answered sitting on the edge of the royal chairs,Call her Ammah,they locked eyes and she smiled...

She came in while Yasmeenah was telling me about the glass parlour downstairs,She came in,

Don't tell me you are done this early,Shatu asked,..
Shatu you and Yasmeenah must come with us,and i am here for Janan,they want to pray....

Ohhh!I flare and wrapped my veil,i closed my face with the veil and Ammah and Yasmeenah held my both hands and we went into the Red and ash living room like Yasmeenah said...

He widened his smile,and Yaa khalil asked them to make me sit close to him,I sat down,and Imam sultan started the prayers,,,,,

Till when will i stop feeling nervous around him,he is just different,his scent,his voice,his personality...
Yaa Allah!I love him,i do not know when they round up,,

I heard Aleelah asking me to come with her,she took me back to the room,and they continued chatting with the girls,Ahmad was just a photo there while,Aleelah and Al'ameen kept sending love glares to each other,with Bujawa sitting right close to Farida,,,,

They kept doing the Sayen baki,(A hausa tradition)exchanging there rewards,finally Khalilullah offered 1 million naira,and the hilux full of chewing gum,biscuits,sweets packs and box full of ankaras...

Al'ameen chimed in,I am coming Khalilullah,he went downstairs and came back with a bag full of gift packs these are Apple watches for all of you,,,
Wow,we are indeed lucky Aleelah pouted thank you So much Abokan ango(Groomsmen)

I think we are done and settled,do you want a check or cash,,

They thought for a moment,then Meenal answered Cash,,,
ohk he beamed and brought the money,are we good to go?

Yes sure,Ammah answered...
We are spending the night here,,Meenal beamed teasing Ahmad,

You can stay Meenal,right Yasmeenah,..he smiled...
Yaa Ahmad,we are turning down this offer,we have to go back....

Guys please,i hope you all will attend my wedding with Aleelah....Al'Ameen uttered....
Aleelah quickly turned and looked at him,she rolled her eyes..

Wow,really!when is the wedding?Sultan asked....
Khalil laughed and both Yasmeenah and Ammah were lost in his thought,He looked at Yasmeenah and she frowned,while Ammah shifted her gaze to where Khalils eyes were looking,she was flabbergasted to see what was happening...

I think we should go and drop the girls we both need some rest it's getting to 11pm...

Yeah even i am so tired Fa'iz muttered..
We haven't been sleeping this days...
Even we need some rest Zainab said looking at the handsome Fa'iz......

Ahmad and khalil went to the other door and discussed something they both came out,...

Let's go or shall we sleep here....Bujawa said..
You are so eager to spend time with Farida right....

Now get ready girls..
We are set and ready to go,Aleelah uttered...
they came in and bid me good night,i felt like crying Aleelah hugged me and they left,.....

I was all alone,i closed the door behind,what do i do?just like in my dreams,i couldn't figure out,i heard footsteps and i quickly jump on the bed and covered my face.

Assalamu Alaikum Yaa khalil muttered...
I thought for a moment,i am not married to him am i?what if Yaa khalil is the real favourite as in he is Ahmad Rufa'i,and Ahmad is khalil.,my stupid mind i will call off now and go to Ahmad...

I answered and they both sat down......
Sister can we atleast see your face?I did not respond...

Ohk,I actually i am the happiest person today,that my sister the Ailurophobiac is Married to my Bestfriend and a cousin brother,He is like my shadow,and i am sure he will take care of you and i know you will also take care of him,i trust both of you,and as you all know..

"Fatima May Allah be pleased with her said"Women are certainly fragrant flowers created for men,and each of you(men)draws close to them,hoping to get a whiff....."

And you have to be patient Beautiful....
What?Ahmad chimed in and khalil laughed
sorry i mean Janan,Your husband is an introvert,The fact is he loves you immensely and you do too..before he could say anything his phone rings..

I will be there in a minute,Ohk Yas.....
Ahmad i will take my leave,So please take care of my Sister...

Who is Yas?Ahmad asked his face motionless..
Oh Yasmeenah,i left them downstairs...

Come and excort me,Good night Janan Favourite..he left laughing,while i beamed...
Yaa Allah i lift the veil,now its just the two of us,i flare.....

Ahmad you seem nervous today,are you alright?
I am khalil,is just that i can believe the wait is finally over and Noor is so innocent,I love her....
its okay,just take care....

After some minutes i heard the door knob turned and i quickly put down my veil..I could hear his footsteps he came to the bed very closer to me....

I hump in my throat and he lifted the veil,My hazel eyes were in his Almond eyes,he smiled and i did thesame,he stare at me,.....

Beautiful,You have the most beautiful eyes Noor.
I am drowned everytime i look into your eyes....
and you look more beautiful and cute when you're blushing....

I was wiggling with my fingers and i felt his hand reached for mine,intertwining my fingers with his,I looked down at our joined hands.

His soft and almond eyes looked deep in mine..
He went out and shortly came back with a maid carrying A tray full of chicken and my favourite coke..

There is a round brown table in the room with two chair,she kept it there and left,
He came and grab my hand gently and took me to the table,

The truth was i was nervous i felt numb,I love him and he is one of a kind....

He did not talk but his expressions did,he feed me and i couldn't refuse him,

Don't steal glances at me Noor,i am your husband you can boldly look at me,he smiled...

I turned my head and smiled,he is just impossible.
We were done and he went to the living room and dropped the tray he called the maid via intercom,
I am going to freshen up in my room,He smiled..
Ohk,I quickly answered

My room is next here,and this door he showed me linked us directly to both rooms.

I couldn't talk again,but i still did not see a door rather a mirror,he excused himself and turned the mirror soon he was not there...

What is wrong with me?i shook my head he is my husband and my dream man Ahmad Rufa'i Sadauki,y am i behaving like a puppet,i am supposed to,oh wait i am not afraid am i?Nuptial night,

Oh My Allah!My feelings were numb i don't know what to do,I stood up and went to the closet.
it is a revolving closet,i was checking every thing in there and i finally saw the night wears  so many lingeries and night gowns,pyjamas and all...

I picked a night gown,there are no decent night wears here,so i managed that one i went to the decorated bathroom,is this a bathroom,

Yaa Allah!Jacuzzi,,,i can spend the night admiring the bathroom,i saw the different scented liquid oud for bathing i added them to the tub and i quickly douche my body and ambled to the bedroom sneaking a peak,cause if he is in the bedroom i don't think i can go in with a towel.....

He is not there,,,I saw different scented Oils and body sprays with roll on's mostly paco rabanne and oud with Rasasi,i did what i have to do,i know he will love my scent.....

i wore my nightie i can't let him see me like this i then saw himar and praying mat,in a corner i decided to thank God once again for granting my wish,for turning my dreams into reality,,

Yes Khalilullah,y are you calling in the middle of the night,

Ahmad i just called to know if you both are alright.
Khalil,dont taste my patience...
Where is my sister?
Khalil good night,

Hahaha,my brother,i just want to tell you to please do it slowly don't hurt her...
Ohk Noor janans brother,can i atleast sleep now?
Dont...

Bye see you tomorrow..
He switched off the phone smiling,khalil is unbiased..

I am nervous too,let me go and get her here,she must be tired and sleepy....
I went in and i saw her praying,how beautiful,i sat on the bed looking at her she is just the best....

I was done,and then i felt his presence,i looked at him,and smiled.
Do you mind coming to my room?He asked...
I fold the mat and followed him,Is he also nervous i don't know,its almost past 1:00am...

Wow,i couldn't helped but look at the room,he is indeed the favourite,may be the best room in the house,i have never seen a room as beautiful as this not even in the movies......

Sit i sat down,do you mind praying nawafil with me as the Imam,i widened my grin,trying to act normal..
Yes i nodded..

He then lead us in prayer,we were done,and i thought of my first night with Muktar Abban Raudah,,

What are you thinking about?I saw him sit closer our bodies touching,

Nothing,i am having a headache...
What?before i could finish my sentence he caressed my forehead,He looked at me,stand up i know you must be tired,he then lift me up,we went to the edge of the bed......

He studied me for a moment and then said,are you sleeping with your himar Noor?,,,

I shyly looked away,He came closer to me and gently removed the himar,i couldn't open my eyes...

He couldn't help but bring our bodies more closer to each other, he held my waist and hugged me tightly as if someone is going to snatch me away....
His usual scent of paco rabanne made me surrender to him.

In His embrace even sense will be senseless,i was breathing fast...

Noor,Finally i have the pleasure of hugging you...
His deep penetrating voice made me tremble
Yaa Allah!Ahmad is something else,the innocent Ahmad.....

He looked at me deeply he removed his spectacles and we lay down on the bed,he hugged me still,inhaling my shampoo i supposed..
And i was inhaling his sweet scent,
I know you must be tired Noor,i hope you are comfortable..

And who will not be comfortable on this comfy bed and Hugging the FAVOURITE.....
JAAN,
Yes i am fine....

I want you to trust me,tell me everything about you,your likes and dislikes and i promise to abide by them you are my answered prayer,you are my favourite,i promise to take care of you and treat you right....

I give you my heart,my love,my body and soul,,
You are my light and i hope we would be together in Jannah(Paradise)My love for you increases every day Noor,i will protect you,acquaint yourself with me,we should understand each other and harmonise our thoughts and desires,we should avoid clashes for i know it will not happen insha Allah....

The sound of Ahmad's voice make me feel blithe the way he is gently caressing my skin....
Baby are you listening?

Such sweet words are sufficient to cure any physical or mental ailments and to dispel any anxiety...I beamed...

Just as clothing protect people from the elements,i Noor janan,will protect my husband,The Favourite..

Every Man gets married for happiness and comfort, Noor,The love i have for you is so true and pure...

There is already a large place reserved for you my STAR WIFE,in my heart I love you Noor Janan,...
He tightened his hug,I will show you around tomorrow and we would talk more,now please sleep my Baby,he caressed my face....

Ahmad is something else,the heat of his body is sufficient to quell my fear,comfort my heart and cure my illness.
Tell me the words Noor Janan....

I love you Ahmad,i hugged him back...
He then switch the bed side lights off and before i knew it,our lips Yaa Allah!Our lips were touching each others before i protest he kissed my lips,

I was numb he smiled in between kisses and kissed my forehead then lay my head on his chest,Good night baby,today is the sweetest day of my life.....

A kiss is more effective than a thousand advocates in convincing a man,that you love him,When a wife kisses her husband affectionately,he truly believes that she is exclusively his.....

Hmm!I am feeling abashed already,i will have to stop being reticent and reveal the innermost contents of my heart in the  sincerest and most convincing manner for now let's sleep God Thank you for making him mine,

Of course attaining the pleasure of Allah Ta'ala is the greatest reward..

Ahmad Rufa'i Sadauki(The FAVOURITE)is MINE,i am hugging him and i am not dreaming....
The person that LIVES IN ME.......

I can't believe,i am hugging Noor janan,My love,the woman that i scrutinized her every move is now Mine,She is in my arms,and i want to show her how much i love her but,she must be tired,i will have to control my emotions and be a man.....

She is a perfect wife indeed,she behaves intelligently,
she turns my attention towards, she cuddled up...
Are you feeling cold Noor,,,she nodded i wrapped the soft duvet on our bodies and we slept off happy and contented I love you Noor,....

Her breath was making me feel like,Oh My God!Control Ahmad my innerself warned and with that we zoomed off,making sure not to wake my queen.....

Wait even i am sleepy,Double updates hope my readers are enjoying this story,
Read,vote and comment...
I love my readers........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 16.1K 45
© 2018 All Rights Reserved This is a story about a beautiful young girl who falls in love with someone she meets on the internet. Through love, lust...
107K 4.8K 18
They were only supposed to be acting, it should all have been pretense, so how dare she fall in love. Falling in love wasn't part of the agreement...
6.2K 316 17
Jalilah had it all figured out, graduated, travelled around the world, and eventually find that one true undeniable love. In a twist of fate, she wa...
3.3K 288 12
When Mahnoor Hidayah Muazu accompanies her best friend to a marital programme at the International Conference Centre, she has no idea that it will on...