The Unexpected

By lovejeleah

A life full of second chances. a lot of my stories end up similar.. :/ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

9

1.1K 40 3
By lovejeleah

Leahs pov

I'm parked on the street in front of Jens house since she has her two cars in the driveway. I don't know how one girl could have two cars but she did say she's close with her family. Maybe she has some family over.

She walked out of her house and closed the door and kind of walked fast towards my car in her heels. She sat down in my car and closed her door.

"Hi" she sighed as if she's out of breath. "Were you in a hurry?" I ask. "Yes! I still couldn't decide how to do my hair but then I decided to curl it"

"You look pretty" I said looking at her. She looks at me and smiles back. "So do you!" She gasps and plays with my curls. I blushed. Then she drags her hand lightly down my arm before letting go.

Later we arrived to my friends house. It's a huge mansion actually. He hosts a lot of parties here. His house is two stories with half spiral stairs, big wall windows, chandeliers and more. Then outside he has a built in fireplace, built in bar, he hires a dj all the time too.

"Wow.." Jen says as we took our first few steps into the house and looks around. "I know..wait till you see the backyard" I tell her. "Leah! You made it!" My friend who owns the house said. He's years older than me so he worked his way through to get this huge house.

"Yes! Hiii!" I said. "And whose this pretty young lady?" He asks in a sassy tone. He's gay too.

"This is Jennifer"

"Hi" Jennifer says and smiles.

"This is Jennifer?? Wow!"

I smile more and look around to see if I see anyone else I know.

"Well the party is going on outside so have fun! I gotta go look for my prince. Who knows where he went" he says and leaves.

"Wow" Jennifer mouthed inaudibly.

We walked to the backyard which was very crowded. I started getting greeted by all my friends and I also introduced Jennifer to them all. She's already giving them a good first impression. So nice and friendly.

"Wanna eat now?" I ask Jen. I'm giving her a lot of my attention tonight since she literally knows nobody here. I don't want her to feel weird and awkward here. "Sure. I'm starving!" She says and looks around even more. "Mmkay lets go eat" I said.
So we went to the buffet of food. After we got food we went to go find a place to sit.

"I guess that corner is fine" shes says and point to a cushioned benched by an empty table. "Alone?" I ask her. "Well- I don't know anyone here" I said. "I introduced you to lots of people who seem to like you! Let's bond with them first. Then if you don't like it then we can sit somewhere else." I said. She seemed bummed out about it but shrugged. "Okaaay" She says and I take her with me to some friends that I found at a different table.

As we ate and talked with everyone, well I did most of the talking, Jen kept playing around with my foot underneath the table. I started messing around with her by playing footsies too and she started to laugh out of no where. All eyes went on her and she got embarrassed because she literally was just laughing at her food.

Then she noticed and froze then pressed her lips. "Sorry" She giggles then looks at me and kicks my foot. "She's weird. Don't mind her" I tell my friends and this time Jen playfully slaps my arm and laughs at me. "I'm kidding!" I said. Marking that she's abusive in a friendly way.

"She always makes me look like I'm the weird person" Jen says.

"Leah likes to be the tough one it's fine. We're used to it" one of my friends says and I nod my head agreeing with them. "I could tell" Jen says and gives me the side eye. I smile and softly pinch her cheek which made her smile again. "Ew stop" she giggles and pushes my hand away.

"So how long have you two been together?" Another friend asked. "Uh- we'll..We've just been kinda dating for a few weeks...actually. It's about to be a month!" I said and looked at Jennifer. She gasps. "That's right! Wow. Time flies" she said.

It actually has been flying by. Me dealing with my last few months at my job since I'm moving to a new job and, I guess we officially are dating, jennifer has made time go by. I feel like I just met her last week but we've actually been going out longer.

Later as an hour goes by, one by one each friend left to go hang around with different people leaving me and Jennifer alone. She was looking down at her fingers playing around with her ring. I moved my hand to hover above hers to show her that sparkly ring I have that she loves. It caught her attention and she started playing with my ring.

"I think you actually scratched my foot with your heel." I said. "What?! I'm sorry!" She laughs a lot while leaning toward me and hugs me tight while she continues to laugh. "Let me see" she says. I place my leg on her lap to show her my foot while I still had my heels on. "Aww nooo!" She says and rubs my skin with her thumb. "It's fine!" I said and took my leg off her lap and sat normally. "I feel bad now. I was just playing around." She said. "I said it's fine! Let's just go get some dessert. They have brownies and cookies and all that."

"Mmkay" She says and stands up. As usual. I looked at her ass. "Aye." She says and snaps her fingers in my face. I smile and stood up then followed her to the dessert. We got exactly what I told her there was. Brownies and chocolate chip cookies. Then we walked back but our table was taken.

"Great" She says with her mouth full, munching on her dessert. "Fine lets go to the first spot you mentioned" I said and didn't even think about it but I held her hand and pulled her gently with me to the bench. She's following behind still eating while I'm holding our plate.

I sat down and she sat by me very closely. She reached for another cookie and munched on it. I look at her and watched her. "Whaaat" she groans. "Nothing!" I giggle and wipe the corner of her lip with my thumb. "Thanks" she says and licked her lips.

It got quiet as we enjoyed our food. We just kept watching around the party. There's even a pool and people are jumping in for fun with their clothes on. Well..the drunk people. I don't plan on getting drunk since I'm driving Jen home. Gotta keep this woman safe.

"Thank you for coming" I tell her. "Of course. The party is fun."

"We mostly sat and ate so far" I said. "Yeah but it doesn't matter because I'm enjoying it with you. We don't need to drink and do dumb shit to have fun" she says. "You're right" I softly smile and look at her. She looks at me and looks down at my lips.

She finished chewing her cookie and licked her lips. Then she leans in and randomly kisses my lips for just a second. Woah. Now that wasn't a kiss for a bet this time. She actually wanted to kiss me..oh the butterflies.

"Feels weird that I haven't kissed you for weeks after that first kiss we had" she says. "You're telling me" I said in relief. "I'm sorry!" She says. "It's fine. Patience is key"

"Yeah..thank you for being so patient with me" she says and kisses me again but slowly this time and it lasted much longer. Fuck. I kissed back and my hand softly leaves my plate and placed my hand on her neck. I cant even explain how amazing her lips are. They're perfect. Soft and supple. They look kissable and they are kissable. I know waiting is really worth it. I mean..this kiss is already a lot. I'm falling for her more each second.

She pulls back slowly and pushes her hair behind her ear then wipes the bottom of my lip.

"Lipgloss messed up" she softly says. I smile and took her hand off and gave her one more peck on the lips.

I am melting.

"I-Thanks" I said then looked down at the plate. Grabbed a brownie and then looked back up at her. She gives me a look. So I smile and brought it up to her mouth. We're being cute tonight I guess.

She opened and took a bite and rolled her eyes back. "Sooo good" She says. So I took a bite of the same brownie after. "Mmm" I moaned-ish. That caught her attention and she eyed me down. "Damn. Foodgasm?" She jokes. "Mhmm" I mumble while finishing the rest of it. She just kept looking at me and had a faded smile. "I'll go get some water. Be right back" she says. "Okay" I said and watched her walk away. She has that sexy walk in heels with her thick ass swaying left to right. One day that'll be mine. I promise.

She comes back and hands me a bottle of water and we both drank.

"Let me know when you want to leave" I said. "I'm fine whenever you want to." She says. "Not helpfuuuul" I said. "Okay..well we've been here almost three hours. So we've been here a good amount of time to choose whether we wanna leave or not and any option would be fine since that's a reasonable amount of time" she says. I roll my eyes and laugh. "We could just leave without saying bye and nobody would notice or know what time we left!" I said.

"Or that" she giggles.

We stand up and made our way back into the house.

"Wait..quick favor.." Jen says. "What now?" I ask. She smiles and hands me my phone. "Take a picture of me on the stairs" she says and goes up a few steps, holds onto the rail and literally posed like she knew what she was doing.

"Damn Okay look at you " I smirk and took several of them while she did many poses.

"Okay thanks. Let's go!" She says quickly going down the stairs and grabs my hand pulling me out of the house so nobody would see us.

We get in my car and I start the engine right away. She looked through her photos and kept zooming at certain spots on her body. I leaned close to her, laying head on her shoulder. "Why're you zooming in?" I ask her quietly. "Looking at some of my weirdly shaped parts of my body." She says. "Jen stop you're perfect." "Nooo" she whines. "Yes! You look amazing! Stop!" I said and took her phone away.

I sigh then quickly had a thought. "Wanna get milkshakes from in n out?" I randomly ask. "Without a burger or fries?" She asks. "What..are you hungry again??"

"No! Just wondering" she says.

"Oh okay. Well no I'm not getting any food. Just craving for a milkshake." I said. "Oh okay we can do that."

So we left the neighborhood and went to the closest in n out. This time we just went through the drive through.

"Why? Why are the lines always so damn fucking long! It's night time!" I exclaim. "Ugh! Look!" Jen exclaims too and shows me her phone of her arm in the picture. It's funny how we both just randomly started getting mad for no reason. "Jen your flawless shut up!" I said. "You shut up! My arm looks deformed!" She says. "It looks normal!"

"No it doesn't!"

I shake my head and drove forward a bit since the line was moving. Then one of the employees walked up to my window to take my order, which they do a lot if the lines are this long.

"Hi can I-"

"Ugh!" Jen interrupts. I clear my throat and put my hand on Jens thigh to calm her down and she covers her mouth. "Sorry" She says.

"Can we just have two milkshakes?" I ask.

"Sure. What flavors?" The worker asks. I turn to Jen and ask. "What flavor hun?" "Vanilla" she pouts and said in a sad tone.

"Two vanillas"

"Okay your order will be up at the window"

"Thank you. Have a good night!"

"Thank you. You too" he says. "Thanks" I said. Then I moved forward a bit more. I looked at Jen and that girl was pissed. I've never seen her like this.

"Jennifer, what?"

"I don't like the pictures. Let's go back and take them"

"I-Jennifer Stop it. You're gorgeous and I'm sure when you post that..you'll get a bunch of compliments. Nobody will pay attention to whatever you see that's bad about you. You're perfect and don't think other wise."

"Ugh"

"I'm serious..I caught a lot of people checking you out tonight. But that means you look so damn good. So stop worrying so much and just post the picture. I should be worried someone might steal you from me" I tell her. That somehow calmed her down.

"Okay.."

"Thank you" i said. "Sorry I acted up." She said. "You're fine" I giggle. She leaned her elbow on top of the middle compartment and looked at me. "You've officially dealt with my first meltdown." She says. "And I'd be happy to deal with more" I said. She smiles with her teeth showing and looks down at my lips. So I kissed her lips softly. She smiled against my lips and then we both pulled back. She bit her lip and looked right at my eyes. "Hmm" she mumbles.

My dramatic ass date. She's still cute as hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.7K 44
This is a girl and girl story if you don't like it...go away.
33.1K 717 43
*Lesbian/Bisexual smut* I came back to my hometown for a job opportunity, but I ended up finding a lot more.
38.6K 1.1K 23
A JYP and YG special - Note - Events / comebacks might change to fit the story. Other facts and personal facts might change also.
124K 4.7K 82
lies, arguments, a wedding, and a accidental relationship