Don't Lie To Me ✓ [2018 Versi...

By xthatIDIOTx

Lying gets you in bad places. Its when the bad girl starts lying to the bad boy that it gets complicated. T... More

don't lie to me
chapter zero
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty two
epilogue
bonus
A Taste Of Baby - Rewrite
my other books
a hundred thousand reads?

chapter nine + ten = twenty one

1.4K 29 6
By xthatIDIOTx

B A B Y

In the amount of time I've been standing in this boathouse, I'm actually regretting even blurting it out in the first place. I mean, its private to me, and mostly to my parents who are probably hoping to god that I'll never tell another soul.

Oopies on my part.

But hopefully they don't find out I throw it out of my mouth because I swear the longer I only know of what they've trained me to do, the more stressful it'd become to even keep. Especially when being in a situation where I'm being assault in a dark alleyway with spine chilling winds blowing in through the threads of my clothes.

What am I supposed to do then? Give the guy whatever he wants, anything, like literally anything, meaning me, myself? No! I wouldn't want to let someone take advantage of me because I seemed defenseless and naïve.

I would like to think that my parents only taught me the things they taught because of self-defense, but in truth I honestly doubt it was the reason to being with. None of what they taught me felt like it was to defend myself in a tough pickle that appeared to have no way out.

It just really seems unlikely that it was to protect me. It really does.

"Shooting? As in guns?" He asked astonished, staring with wide eyes as big as the moon.

"Yeah," I say scratching my neck now, staring at everything else but him, butterflies flying in my stomach as the thought of regretting started to occur. But I really didn't want to leave him in the complete dark with that information.

"Can we sit down?" I ask breaking the intense silence, not bearing to look at him as embarrassment started to creep in.

"Guns?" He repeats again, sounding extremely confused. I'm glad we're on the same page but I've been confused about it most of my life.

"They taught you to use guns? At what age?" He was almost shouting in shock, it was freaking me out, afraid he might start breaking anything at arms reach.

Maybe I shouldn't go that far into the past?

I looked at him still staring at me with furrow brows, glancing at every aspect of my features.

"Ah, not when I started highschool," I say. "It was before then."

"Back it up a little bit, so you're actually trained?" He asked, still in a state of shock and flabbergasted.

I shrugged, "if you call that being trained, sure."

"What?!" He said a little loudly, hobbling into the big lounge room next to us. I followed him, staying at least ten steps behind to be sure he won't explode.

He then sat down on the corner couch, running his hands through his dark chocolate hair in frustration, groaning deeply in his throat, trying to comprehend everything I blurted. I didn't want to keep it in forever, having it stay in the dark corners of my abilities.

I wanted to tell someone but never knew who. I guess I trust Brady more than I think, more than I do Maddy. Even if I've known her longer, but I knew if I told her she'd call the cops saying how terrible my parents were raising me. And I didn't want that. Not on my mum especially.

Running a hand over his face, he stared at me leaving his hand cover his mouth, a look of sorrow in his amber eyes as they gloss. I bit my lip again, staring out the big window out looking the big river. It was beautiful though.

"Ah, everything I want to say, I can't," Brady began.

I turned to face him, "how come?"

"Its just-- You can't--? I mean--" he kept fumbling for words to put in a proper sentence, but it just didn't seem like he could.

I walked myself over to him, sitting beside him, keeping my focus in front of me.

"I hate this so much," Brady said, leaning forward with his hands over his eyes.

"What?" I ask, watching him breath heavily.

"My parents, yours. I can't say anything, nor show or do. Some times I rather leave. Am I allowed to forget what you just said because it messy with my head?" He asked, turning to me. "Until another time?"

I rest my chin on his shoulder, "yeah, I just needed to blurt it to someone that wasn't my parents."

"God I love you," he smiled.

"Love me?" I frown, but at the same time I was screaming my head off in my mind. Like what the fuck?!

He laughed again, "yes, isn't it obvious?"

"I don't know, I'm really oblivious," I say, staring at him still grinning from ear to ear. "I can't say I love you too because it really doesn't feel right, but I really like you, a lot."

"Now Mrs Collary, what would you like to know?" He smiled, lifting me up from beside him and sitting me on his good leg.

"Mrs Collary doesn't sit well," I say flatly.

"It doesn't because your adorable feels aren't at maximum level."

I rolled my eyes now knowing this was a big step in his cockiness as he smirked widely.

"I want to know you," I answer his previous question.

"Me?" He hummed as he thought.

"I honestly have blue blues right n--" I covered his grinning mouth quickly with both hands, blushing in complete embarrassment, and I shouldn't be the one blushing, he should.

"Don't sat it that way, its disturbing and gross." I shatter in disgust.

He then moved my hands away from his mouth so he could speak. "But I'm willing to make them purple for you," he laughed. I only covered my ears humming loudly, not wanting to hear anymore as it was grossing me out. It was in the worst possible description which was icky and ew.

"Just don't," I say, narrowing my eyes at him.

He laughed again, "fine, I won't."

He pulled me in to rest my head on his shoulder. "But its true," he added as he laughed.

I slapped his chest multiple times, wanting to throw up on him at being a disgusting guy, but I couldn't for the life of me.

~

At some stage through the few hours of being here, we decided to go swimming in the river, because why the hell would they put a swimming pool around here if we've got the river to bask in?

It seems pretty stupid to put a modern pool around here, except there is one on the side of the house with a hot tub. The hot tub I can understand fine, but a pool?! Like seriously people! This place don't need no swimming pool.

That's why I'm sitting around with Brady in the pool with a flat look on my face as he sighs in relaxation, no where near the river a few metres away.

"Why can't we swim in the river?" I ask for the millionth time, looking down as I move my hand gently over the surface of the water.

"It could be contamination," he says. I scoff at him, thinking his rich side is showing through his gentle and caring side.

"Says the guy with bucks stuffing his pockets." Once the sentence was in the air he looked at me with no expression whatsoever, and before I know it he's walking up to me. Fear dumping on me as he gets closer and I'm thrown over his shoulder as he hops out the pool.

I start screaming, hoping something I say would make him drop me on my feet, but to my dismay it wasn't working. My stomach getting knocked into his shoulder as he hopped along causing me to grunt.

After a short while of walking I start see a wooden deck under us, sending my heart to pump blood like crazy.

"Don't throw me in, I can't swim! I might drown!" I shout as loud as I could, but really it was as high as I could at this point.

Suddenly he stopped which brought hope to me that he was going to put me down, sadly it was the complete opposite when I was thrown into the freezing cold river, screaming my head off. Bubbles left me once I was submerge as I couldn't screaming.

Eventually, I closed my trap before popping up for air, now hearing Brady laugh adorably, resting his hands on his knees as he bellowed in laughter of amusement.

I stared at him with anger, "you didn't have to throw me in like that."

"Oh, but you said you'd rather be in the river. How's it feel anyway?" He continued chuckling.

"Better than the pool. More organic!" I shout.

You know when you go to get out and the person closest to you decides to help you out, but really you're intentions are more devilish than expected when you pull them in? Yeah, that's what I did as payback, now laughing my head when he screamed deeply.

When I wasn't paying any attention to Brady when he resurfaced, I was splash in my mouth chocking as I thought I might of died.

What is this? A child's game?

Fine if he wants to play with a child he'll get one.

Diving down with my eye's closed seeing as I don't like opening my eyes underwater, I swam in his general direction. I open my eyes a smidge seeing his legs splash around. I held in my chuckle when pulling his board shorts down, quickly turning around and swimming away from his fury, or surprise.

Once I was far enough, I resurfaced as I smiled at him cursing, trying his best to pull his shorts up, but what took me by surprise was when he threw them my way. I quickly ducked in the water missing the flying shorts by mere seconds

When I popped up again, I stared at him with daggers. "That wasn't nice?" I pout, my eyes filling up with light tears but you couldn't tell by the water dripping from my head.

He only shrugged at me with a smile.

~

"No," I said staring at Brady by the door with what seemed to be IT and Annabelle, yet I've already watched them, laughing throughout both movies. It was like watching a child's show to be honest.

"Oh, why not?" He asked, hopping over to the bed and sitting on it.

"Because I've already watched them."

"Well that's no fun, why can't daddy get any cuddle time when watching a horror film," he said dully.

"Because you got the wrong girl for that," I say, leaning forwards on my hands.

"No I don't, she's right here looking prefect. Now what do you wanna watch? And it can't be Netflix because they font have it, and because I'm not interested in using my data for it." I watched him in a complete pout, trying my best to look vulnerable to him.

"But, but, Netflix!" I cry, falling on my stomach in a sulk. Brady started rubbing my back, sending chills.

"I know, its hard to give up an obsession," he cooed, yet it didn't sound like he really cared. He sounded more happy that I didn't get my daily dose of Netflix.

This has to be a nightmare. Yeah, that's the only reason I can't watch Netflix.

"Its not an obsession," I say sternly, yet with a pout on my lips.

"Sure," he laughed, flipping me over onto my back, lifting his shirt I was wearing because he didn't tell me to bring my own. Honestly I just think he wanted me to wear his clothes, and I'm going make him regret it by stealing it.

Once his shit was high enough on my stomach, he started blowing on my skin making trumpet noises that caused me to laugh uncontrollably. I tried my hardest to move his head away but he kept using me to make noises. My skin having a tingling sensation with each blow.

"Admit you've got an obsession to Netflix," he scowled quickly, letting me catch my breath.

"Never," I growl before trying to move away, yet he held me still as he continued blowing on my exposed stomach.

After what felt like eternity, I gave up and surrendered as he finally stopped, letting my breath this glorious thing called oxygen. But in a couple of second I was back to not breathing when placed his lips upon mine gently, I started moving along with his trying my best not to fail.

My hands found their way into his soft hair just when his tongue found its way in my mouth making me gag as I turned my head. It was a weird feeling okay.

"Oh my god, I see you're not used to it," Brady laughed in amusement, climbing on top of me, now being in between his legs.

"No my fault," I huffed, crossing my arms.

"Of course not," he smiled, pecking my neck. "I can teach you more things."

instagram - xthatIDIOTx
pinterest - xthatIDIOTx

- DYLAN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...