Adopted By Michael Clifford(H...

By 5SecsOfFanfics_

After a horrible past, Skylar just wanted to give up. Give up everything. Every Adoption Day, parents would j... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter Five
Chapter 5.5
Character Interview
Chapter 6 Part One
Chapter 6 Part Two
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10 Part Two
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 1

7.2K 162 67
By 5SecsOfFanfics_

"Skylar get up someone is coming to adopt one of us." Lauren, my younger sister says.

Well she is actually isn't my sister, but I love her like she is. I go upstairs into my room that I share with Lauren, I put on some sweats and a sweater over my tank top. I lock the door. I don't even try to get adopted. I love it here and anyways they always adopt the younger kids, right? I mean there cuter then me.

"Skylar get your butt down here" I hear the maid say, Mrs. Jules.

I run down the stairs and line up by Lauren. I grab my phone from my pocket and play some music with my head phones in. There is a boy with white and black hair trying to speak to me. I take off my headphones.

"What are you listening to?" The boy says.

"I'm listening to 5 Second of Summer, there my favorite band. I haven't seen how they look like though, I pretty sure they look fucking hot." I say to him that's the best about being the oldest here I can whenever I want to because I'm 17.

"I'm pretty sure they fucking hot too" he pauses "Would you like if I adopted you?"

Wait, what did he just say. I think I heard it wrong. Why someone adopt me? I'm not young and beautiful.

"Would you?" he tilts his head.

"Oh my gosh yes yes yes" I scream " Thank you. "

"Go get your things ready while I go sign some paper" he says.

I run up the stairs and get my suitcase out from under my bed, yes I told Ms.Miles if I could keep it in my room. I grab the picture frame that holds a picture of me and my dad. I smile at it he's probably smiling at me.

"Guess what daddy, I'm getting adopted today. I can't wait. He seems really nice. Thank you for looking over me dad. He won't ever replace you though" I look down at the picture and realize I was crying as a tear fell on the glass.

I open the back of the frame there is a piece of paper.

Hey Sky, Happy Birthday ! I hope you like the charm bracelet I got you. Mom picked a charm and I picked the other one. Guess who picked which one out.

I love you my beautiful Sky, never give up.

Love, your awesome most favorite person in the universe daddy

I laugh quietly at how he signed it.

"Your not going to leave me are?" I look up and see Lauren standing by her bed.

"Lauren I'm so sorry, but I'm getting adopted. " I say as tears start to run down my checks once again "Let me go ask the guy if he can adopt you to. I'll keep asking until he says yes, okaystay here."

I run down the stairs and open the office door.

"May I please speak to him" I say pointing to the guy. I don't know his name yet.

"Please say yes I'll take care of every thing."

"What are you talking about?"

"Can you please adopt my friend, Please?" I beg.

"I don't know"

"Please if you say no I'm not coming with you come on I'm the only one she has left, P L E A S E!"

"Okay, but what's her name, so I can Adopt her." he says giving up.

"Her name is Lauren, Lauren Mitchell Resem" I say proud that I got him to adopt her.
"Thank you so much don't buy me anything for Christmas this is enough."

I run upstairs and see Lauren still standing by her bed.

" Did he say yes Sky?" she asks quietly.

"I'm so so sorry that WERE BOTH LEAVING, pack your stuff!" I say

I go back to packing. When I'm done I go help Lauren pack the rest of her stuff.

Michaels Prov

I walk inside the orphanage called

Ms.Miles Home For Girls

"Hello welcome to Ms.Miles home for girls. Are you here to adopt?" the lady says in a really high pitched voice.

"Yes"

"Okay follow me" I walk behind her through the hall and into a room which looks like a living room/play room.

"Here are all the girls ages 5-17"

"Skylar get your butt down here" someone yells.

A girl that looks like 16/17 years old comes running down the stair. Wow, she looks beautiful she has brown eyes and blonde hair. She is wearing sweats and a sweater. She stands by a younger girl and puts her headphones in.

I go in front of her and tell her to take her headphones off. She looks up and sees that I'm trying to talk to her she takes off her headphone.

"What are you listening to?" I ask

"I'm listening to 5 Seconds of Summer, there my favorite band. I haven't seen how they look like. They sound fucking hot though." she says.

So she doesn't know I'm famous.

"I'm pretty sure there fucking hot too" I think this is the girl. I don't know why, but I can feel it.
"Would you like it if I adopted you?" I ask .

She freezes.

"Would you?"

"Oh my gosh yes yes yes thank you" she screams as I chuckle.

"Go get ready while I sign some papers," I say.

She runs upstairs really fast and I see the girl standing next to her start to cry.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

She looks up at me with sadness in her eyes. She gets up and runs after her.

I go to the office and tell Ms.Miles that I'm going to adopt her.

"Okay her name is Skylar Jay Irwin" That's weird her last name is Irwin like Ashton's.

"She had a hard pass. Her dad died when she was 15 years old. After he died her brother left her with there mom. Her mom was the one that killed Mr. Irwin. Her mom was abusive and drinked a lot. Ever since that she barley has talked to girls. Except Lauren and I" She explains.

I sign all the papers, then Skylar come through the door.

"May I please speak to him "she asks pointing to me. I haven't told her my name. I walk in the hall and shut the door behind me.

"Please say yes, I'll take care of every thing" she says

"What are you talking about?"

"Can you please adopt my sister, Please?" She begs

"I don't know"

The guys said to only adopt one kid.

"Please if you say no I'm not coming with you come on I'm the only one she has left P L E A S E!"
If she doesn't come I don't know who I will adopt. Plus I already started to do paperwork. I don't want to do it twice, either way I would have to do it twice.

" Okay but what's her name so I can Adopt her" I ask giving up

" Her name is Lauren, Lauren Mitchell Resem" she says with a smile " don't buy me anything for Christmas this is enough "
----------------------------------------------
Please don't leave me yet it gets better!
Long Chapter for the loves who are reading my book. Read my other books, too. There on my page. Do you think that Ashton and her are related?;) They might or might not keep reading to find out Vote, Comment, And Tell.

("Come on babe get on the bed with me please" Michael says

You sigh and walk over to the bed he lean in and whispers something in your ear

" Vote , Comment, and Tell And your wish is my command love") like it ill end every chapter with a image there will be different boys to by loves remember the drill🌟😘

Ps shameless self promotion please read Lannesa VS Viam(its gone but i plan to bring it back :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 862 18
Michael and Luke just need a little loving {completed}
76.3K 5.2K 30
in which luke is a cry baby and michael makes fun of him.
2K 47 14
"So you think that since you're the Michael Clifford you can pick every girl up? Well you're wrong. I'm not falling for it. That's a promise." **THIS...
37K 1K 41
A girl called Katie finally gets adopted. But she did not expect to have her life changed forever