OMG! it was just a crush!!

By Dtejaswini

If you have ever experienced a crush, no wonder you know that the person is not your, still you keep in touch... More

Episode 1: OMG, wake up call
Episode 2- "THE DINNER"
Episode3- The Feeling
Episode 4- The Sudden meet
Episode 5 - Okay,we are done!
Episode 6 - The lost "ME"
Episode 7- The mystery man
Episode 8 - Mystery man came to light
Episode 9 - Mohit speaks
Episode 10 - Second love
Episode 11 - The Date night
Episode 12 - The Relationship
Episode 13 - Academics knock!!!
Episode 14 - The Pink Dress
Episode 15 - The moment of bliss!!!!
Episode 16 - Admissions open!!!!
Episode 17 - The Official Couple
Episode 18 - The official Romance
Episode 19 - The wedding day
Episode 20 - First day at degree!!!
Episode 21 - The Disaster Day
Episode 22 - Getting along with Harsh!!
Episode 23 - The misunderstanding
Episode 24 - A Lost Soul
Episode 26 - Oh.. My.. God..!!!! Daddy? (just the beginning)

Episode 25 - Forgiving Mohit

283 11 2
By Dtejaswini

I had to clear things with Mohit. It was either ‘Us’ or ‘No Us’. I thought and thought but couldn’t reach a conclusion. My mind started going back to things that happened. The time wasted over Voldy, which was not so much worth of anything. This time spent with Mohit, loveliest time of all which gave me goose bumps all over when even thought about. I thought of talking to Navya. But she was busy with her college and her newly formed friendships. She kept calling in equal intervals of time, but I decided not to tell her.

Who could I take help from? Sid? No. He is my brother and would probably kill Mohit in his own office. At such times, I remembered Jai. I quickly took my phone and dialled his number. It was switched off. I wanted to meet him and tell him all the crap that took place. I kept trying until finally, he picked up.

“Yo bro, what up?” He said.

“I need to talk to you. Can you come home?” I asked.

“Well. Okay. I’ll be home in minutes” he said and hung.

Door bell rung, I opened the door to Jai. We sat in the living room. I handed him a can of coke and he settled down.

“So shoot. What up?” he said. I heaved a sigh and told him everything. He was not much of a story person. So long story short version generally worked for him.

“So now you tell me. You think he can keep you happy?” Jai asked.

“No jai, I don’t think, I know he is the one. I just don’t want him to take me for granted like before” I said as I curved my palm and held against my forehead.

“Look. Relax dude. All you need to do is punish him, so that he doesn’t repeat it.” He said. He was right, no wonder about that. But, I was very impatient in these cases; I knew I wouldn’t be able to wait for long.

“Jai, when did you come, Beta?” I was lost into thoughts and didn’t see mom entering.

“Hello aunty, I came for a movie. But your daughter has become dull. Ask her to keep herself updated” He said and winked. Mom laughed and turned towards me.

“Radha, we met Mohit and his mom some days before. How come you haven’t mentioned much about them lately?” She questioned. I was puzzled. What was I to answer? She kept staring until I answered.

“Uh! Ma, we had… had a fight Ma. I am… uh… angry on Mohit” I threw back.

“Oh baby. Couples and fights are common. You should know that Mohit’s mom misses you.” She said. He hasn’t told about the whole situation to his mom yet. But, she misses me. I wish Mohit was a little more-a- like his mom.

“So? Meet him tomorrow and sort it out. He is one of the best decisions you have ever made” She said. I looked at mom with blank expression. She really thinks that? I thought to myself.

“Ma? Really??” I asked almost in tears and partly in shock.

“Off course, we all like him not because you made us like him, it’s because of the way he is we like him. The way he treats you like a princess, the way he looks at you like the love of his life, the way he’s protective about you like Sid and dad. It all counts young lady” she said. I kept looking at Ma and finally my lips curved into a smile. I looked at Jai. He had this smirk on his face that told me, ‘See, I told you’. I decided to call Mohit. I picked up the landline and dialled his home landline.

“Hello, Naik residence” A maid spoke.

“Hello. Is Ma there?” I asked.

“Oh. Radhika Ma’am. How are you? I’ll just connect you to elder madam’s room” she said and connected me to her room. “Okay ma’am you are now connected”

“Hello” Mohit’s mom spoke from the other side. I started to tremble. I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was mom. I looked at her and she gave me an assuring look.

“Hello, Ma? How are you?” I spoke. It was as if bliss just touched my heart, but this happiness was too much to take.

“Oh, Beta, I miss you so much. What is wrong between you two? Please sort it out. I want you two to be together. Please Beta. Mohit never cheated on you.” She said. I could almost feel her tears. I felt awful for making her feel this way.

“Ma, I am so sorry. I never meant to make you feel so awfully terrible. You know what? It was all Mohit’s fault. He never mentioned to me about Monica and the so called past relationship. I am so very sorry” I said and broke down. Mom slipped away the phone from my hand and calmed her down. It was probably the attachment Mohit’s mom had towards me. She was just so lovely all the time.

“You call Mohit, now.” Mom ordered and continued “Call him home and sort it out” she then left the room still muttering something under her breath. I looked at Jai. He seemed so worried about me.

“Call him. Go ahead” He said and stood to leave. I held his hand which made him stop. He turned towards me.

“Can you please wait? I am scared” I said. I needed someone, some brotherly protection. Sid wasn’t around.

“Oh kid sister. Don’t worry. I am right here” He said. I smiled and called Mohit right away. He picked up the phone and I spoke instantly without letting him even complete a hello.

“Hell…” I cut him in between and spoke “Hello, Mohit. I want to see you. Can you come home for some time? Thanks and make it fast” I said and disconnected. Within minutes, I sensed a two wheeler pull over at my door and the door bell rung. I opened it to Mohit.

“Hey” he said looking straight into my eyes and searching for forgiveness.

“Hey. Come on in” I said. I walked towards the sofa. Mom came out to see who was at the door.

“Mohit Beta sort it out, whatever it is just sort it out.” she said and turned towards me “Radha. Take him to your room. You three can speak and I will get some snacks for you” She said and went inside the kitchen. I walked towards my room, Mohit followed me. Jai was playing some game on my laptop.

“My laptop hasn’t any games. What did you do Jai?” I asked with shock. Mohit’s eyes widened when he saw a guy on my bed.

“Relax dude. I downloaded this one yesterday but it wasn’t compatible with my phone so I put that into your laptop. I knew you would never mind.” He said and winked at me. I stood there with my arms folded and angry look.

“What? Ok sorry.” He said and sat up with a puppy face. I ignored him and looked towards Mohit who was standing there with hands in his front pocket of his jeans, a look on his face and some thought in his brain.

“This is Jainith. We’re childhood buddies, in fact more than buddies.”  He looked with a shocking expression as Jai spoke “Man, she’s my baby sister.” He said.

“Can we talk now?” I said gesturing him to sit. He hadn’t spoken a word yet.

“I… I am really sorry Radhika. I never meant to hurt you but I didn’t want to tell you the truth because I know you would go away from Me.” he started pleading and explaining. “Please don’t leave me, please sweetheart. I can’t live without you. I can’t imagine my life without you in it.” He stepped closer and held my arm in his “I can’t imagine my life without these arms around me, this heart, and this good heart. I cannot live without it beating against mine” He knelt down and hugged my tummy “Please don’t go. Please” he said and broke down. I have never seen a man elder than me cry like a baby, not for me. I could see the pain, the ache in his eyes. The sting that he felt in his heart, the same one I felt that day when I left his office. I wanted to hug him. I took him closer and held his face in my hands, wiped away his tears. I kissed his forehead.

“I love you and I am sorry I left without even listening to you that day.” I said. He stood and hugged me tight. He cried his heart out. Mom came in and saw him in my arms crying like a baby. First, she smiled and then knocked at the door. She cleared her throat. We became conscious of her in the room.

“Ma you would have called me” I said quickly wiping away tears in my eyes. Mohit moved apart and cleaned up with my hanky that I handed him.

“It is okay Beta. You were probably busy sorting life out” she said and smiled, turning towards Mohit.

“Daughters grow up so soon” she said and handed over the tray full of eatables and vanished into her room. I sensed she was a bit sad.

Mohit left in the next few hours and jai left right after Mohit. As if I had only asked him to stay because of that. After may be 6 months, finally I got back my peace of mind and calmness. I became myself again.

 Copyright © 2014 · All Rights Reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
Alexandra Rose By <3

Teen Fiction

274K 8.2K 45
It's been ten years since the Stones family lost their little girl. In those ten years, Alexandra Rose has grown up with an abusive foster father wh...
3M 251K 54
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...