COMPLETED: Dramatically [Gray...

Por FearIsNotEvil

-/-/- She was a friend, just like a sister. --- He was a teammate, like a brother. --- But if you ask me how... Mais

1. Dramatic Breakdown
2. Dramatic Play
3. Dramatic Clothes
4. Dramatic Train Ride
5. Dramatic Quest
6. Dramatic Musical Talent
7. Dramatic Tears
Dramatic A/N
8. Dramatic Dancing
9. Dramatic Call
10. Dramatic Cook
11. Dramatic Island
12. Dramatic Plains
13. Dramatic Labyrinth
14. Dramatic Mission
15. Dramatic Games
16. Dramatic Escapade
17. Dramatic Explosion
Another Dramatic A/N
18. Dramatic Daylight
20. Dramatic Hell
21. Dramatic Battle
22. Dramatic Kingdom
23. Dramatic Competition
24. Dramatic Sea
25. Dramatic Comeback
26. Dramatic Truth
27. Dramatic Generals
28. Dramatic Rescue
29. Dramatic Faith
30. Dramatic Arrival
31. Dramatic Teams
32. Dramatic Memories
The Last Dramatic Author's Note
33. Dramatic Melodies
34. Dramatic Sacrifices
35. Dramatic Last Words
36. Dramatic Silence
37. Dramatic Antidote
38. Dramatic Smiles
39. Dramatic Celebration
40. Dramatic Departure
Special Chapter - Jade
Special Chapter - Lyon

19. Dramatic Rebel

1.1K 49 54
Por FearIsNotEvil

Hey, minna-san!

OMG. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. 4K! I LOVE YOU ALL.

Anyway, let's do this!

-/-/-

Chapter Nineteen - Dramatic Rebel

-/-/-

DAY THREE - ERZA ADVENTURE 11:35 pm

-/-/-

The beatings stopped.

"Miss Erza, are you still alive?" a voice asked from the control room.

"Y-Yeah..." the scarlet-haired girl mumbled.

The woman sighed in relief, "Thank goodness." She turned off the weapons and went to Erza, then she unchained her.

"W-What are you doing?" Erza asked.

"I'm freeing you, Miss Erza," the girl answered, "I'm Francinna Resana, by the way. I'm the 'queen of the weapons', or so they say."

"You mean... you have the same magic as I do?"

"No, not really. I can requip weapons, not armors."

"Oh."

As soon Erza was free, Francinna gave her a glass of water and a magic vial (same as the one that Wendy took). Of course, her magic power was back a bit, but she had to rest. They didn't have any time, so Francinna simply bandaged her up.

"I'm a general, but I just stay in the control room," she said, "Right now, I'm quite the rebel. I'm sick of Tornado Requiem, but my family isn't. So, I'm rebelling."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Miss Erza. I'm glad I met you, so I have the chance to escape. Unfortunately, I can't help you with your expeditions. Once you find your friends, I'd have to leave."

"It's alright... thank you, Francinna."

The girl with the green hair smiled.

"Anything for a Fairy Tail member."

---

"Why... why are we doing this, Jade?" Gray asked as they ventured through the jungle, "It's the second time you've told us to run, and the first time was before going to Heavenward Cloud!"

"It's an emergency!"

"I think she has her period," Gajeel whispered. Lucy facepalmed.

"No," she stopped running, making others stop into her.

"What's the matter?" Laxus asked, rubbing his forehead.

"I've been hearing warnings... and one of them was Erza... she was warning us to run, because Tornado Requiem was just following us..."

"Well, we should go on running!" Gajeel insisted, "In this rate, we can't go on stopping!"

"He has a point," Jade said, "Let's go!"

"How come it feels like she's the leader?" Gray asked.

"Because she knows everything," Laxus answered.

"Ohhhhhh."

---

"Let me go, Tornado Renegade!" Natsu struggled.

"It's Tornado REQUIEM. Get your facts straight, Fairy Fail."

"IT'S FAIRY TAIL! YOU GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, BASTARD!" he yelled.

"Careful, Synarto," Renia smirked, "he's the hot kind."

"Yeah, I know," Synarto snickered before pushing a button that began sapping Natsu's magic power.

"Alright. We have work to do," Renia said.

"Yes, ma'am."

The two went outside, and soon, when Natsu heard the door creak, he pretended to play dead.

"We're too late. Natsu's dead," he heard Erza.

"Erza?" his head cocked to his side. The girl with the green hair pulled the wires off of him.

"Miss Erza, I got him," Francinna said, carrying the boy behind her back.

"Good, let's go."

"You're Tornado Restart!" Natsu gasped at Francinna.

"Requiem!" the two girls yelled at him.

"Sorry."

"Natsu, she's working with us. She freed me, she freed you. Now, we're freeing Juvia," Erza explained.

"Oh... you remind me of Freed Justine," Natsu smirked, poking Francinna's cheek, "Do you know him?"

"I wish I did... but not now! We gotta do something about the water woman."

"Yep."

---

DAY FOUR - ERZA ADVENTURE

1:38 am

---

"Shouldn't we rest?" Lucy asked, panting.

"There's no time to rest! At any moment, we can get killed!" Gray yelled.

"Maybe, we should," Jade suddenly stopped, making everyone stop again, hitting each other's backs.

"Man, you gotta stop doing that," Laxus rubbed his forehead.

"Sorry..."

So, everyone did rest, taking shifts once in a while. Jade was the first one to watch out [1:40 am - 2:40 am], then after an hour, Gray went next [2:40 am - 3:40 am]. After that, Lucy and Wendy [3:40-4:40 am]. Then, Laxus [4:40 am - present].

As Laxus stared out, he drank the coffee Jade gave him. Of course, he felt sleepy, but he had to be active at all costs.

"Good morning, Mr. Dreyar~~~!" someone yelled in a sing-song tune. A man descended from a group of bees that carried him.

"Tornado Requiem," he hissed, drinking all of the coffee before throwing the cup that landed on Jade's face afterwards, making her wake up and watch the scene carefully.

"I'm Sycarto Rascigoo," the man with the blue hair introduced himself, "As you were saying, yes, I'm a Tornado Requiem member. I am like, fourth strongest...? I don't really remember."

"I don't care," Laxus threw his coat away, that landed on Gajeel's face, "You're an enemy of the guild, I'll crush you."

"If you can," he snapped his fingers, and Laxus couldn't move his body at all.

"My action magic is also called... Macro, somehow," he smirked, "I can do anything with you. I will control your systems and make you attack your buddies. Isn't that nice? Just say the magic word, and presto, you're free!"

"Make me move, bastard!"

"Oh, that's not the magic word! Try again!" the man laughed merrily. Laxus sighed. He was about to say the word he hadn't said for years.

"Please?"

"Nope. Not even close."

"Okay, uh... Fairy Tail? Tornado Requiem? Algeak? City of terror? City of time?" he tried.

"No, no, no, no, no," Sycarto answered, "Try again! But, this time, it's the last one."

Laxus thought about it deeply. The word he was about to say was going to be the word that would decide his and his friends' fate. Just one wrong word, presto.

Dead.

"Deodorant..." Jade mumbled, grinning.

Soon, Laxus could move and he punched Sycarto.

"You knew the magic word?!" Sycarto yelled in surprise, trying to get off Laxus's clutches.

"We all know someone" - his fists had lightning - "don't we, Rascigoo?"

And, presto. Sycarto Rascigoo was already unconscious.

"I wonder what the magic word was..." he put a hand on his chin.

"It was deodorant," Jade winked at him.

"Well, thanks," he smirked, "But, why deodorant?"

"I don't know either."

They just laughed, before Laxus continued his shift.

---

Tornado Requiem immediately heard of Sycarto's loss. Laxus beat him to a pulp before putting him down in a random place where no one could see him.

"That asshole," Synarto crossed his arms, "I can't believe him. He used a magic word to deactivate his magic."

"Hey, shouldn't Francinna be telling us that now? After all, she's the control lady," Rina said.

"Maybe, she fell asleep. I'll go check on her," Renia replied.

"Renia-sama, I'll do it," Juvia raised her hand.

"Alright, good. You should replace Sycarto for a while."

"Yes, Renia-sama."

Juvia went to the control room and knocked on the door, "Francinna-san, open up!"

But, the door didn't open. Juvia kicked the door with annoyance, only to see Francinna asleep.

"Oh, you're asleep," she rolled her eyes and woke her up, "Wake up."

"Yes, will do," Francinna rubbed her eyes.

In the vent, the real Francinna watched as her puppets worked. The fake Natsu was unconscious, and in the camera, the fake Erza was also unconscious.

"I like your magic," Erza smiled, "Makes me remind myself of a Seith Mage and an Illusion Mage." [Bickslow and Jade, and Jade uses Illusion magic as her second magic, in case you don't know].

"That's cool."

"I think she should be with Freed, not Bickslow," Natsu stuck his tongue out the way Bickslow did.

"Now that she's convinced... we'll do this," Francinna said as she motioned her puppets to knock Juvia out. When she was knocked out, Natsu took her, and soon...

they were caught.

-/-/-

Hey y'all!

A quick recap, Sycarto was finally defeated. Spoiler alert, he's gonna make a comeback.

Is there something blooming between Laxus and Jade? Nah, I ship Miraxus! But, if you like them together... no, maybe not.

Now that Erza, Natsu and Juvia were safe, is Francinna really the person they thought she would be???? Maybe, maybe not. You don't know what's gonna happen next.

The generals standing/fighting are:

Rina - Manipulation Magic

Renia - Rock Magic

Synarto - Archer Magic

Reginald - Day Ark Magic

Rick - No spoilers.

Kazano - Same here.

And of course, the wizard saint.

Gray: So, is there really something between the two?

Laxus & Jade: NO!

Me: You heard them. Get out.

Anyway, that's all for today!

End!

FearIsNotEvil ⚡❤

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

82.3K 2.2K 17
(Name is now Simply Awkward, NOT Astral Dream) You are Y/N Fullbuster. You may noticed the 'Fullbuster' part, No you're not married to Gray, you're h...
3.8K 202 24
Silence. People call it good, people call it bad. I think it's the best and worst sound for a musician named Erza Scarlet. She had the knowledge of m...
716K 20.5K 45
You're friends with everybody in the guild. Ever since your family abandoned you in the forest, you've been part of Fairy Tail. Before Fairy Tail, y...
30K 664 25
Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the characters in this story unless it is my original plot. This is just a fan fiction I've written for...