My first love Shigaraki x rea...

By Coco34500

(This book is shit... wrote it in middle school tried fixing it but I gave up. Good luck and don't take this... More

Ch. 2-
Ch. 3-
Ch. 4-
Ch. 5
N/A
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
N/A
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
N/A
Ch. 13
Ch.14
Ch. 15
Ch.16
Ch.17
ANOTHER N/A
Ch.18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
0-0 pics
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch.36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Another book?
Side story 1: Sadness
Side story 2: HAPPY.
Side story: Happy part 2
.... aint important to the story. Read if you wanna.

Ch. 1-

14.9K 267 1K
By Coco34500

Disclaimer
Hi, future author here. I wrote this when I was younger and a big mha fan so as you can imagine it's pretty cringy, I tried editing it but honestly it hasn't help this story because just in general I cannot write lmao.
The only reason I haven't deleted this is because it's still getting views and comments to this day- and I enjoyed writing and posting this when I was younger.

If you're planning on reading this take it with a grain of salt, it's pretty cringy and badly written- so just laugh lol.
Ty for reading, commenting and the votes.

Now back to the story:

Wazzup peeps...thanks for reading my story!

Name: n/y l/n

Age: prob 15 or a little older

Gender: girl

Height: It doesn't really matter.

Body type: normal size chest, curve-ly waist.

Hair color: h/c

Eye color: e/c

Quirk: shape-shift

Edited

10 years ago-

"I will be right back don't go far," my mum says with a smile—I smile back with a nod.

I skip over to the park next to the store my mom went inside of—I walking over to the swings, I see a boy with light blue hair crying.

"Are you ok?" I ask worried even though I just met the boy, he pauses looking up at me with a frown but I just smile.

"What's your name?"
"Where is your family?"
"Do you have a quirk?"

I ask him getting closer and closer—"m-my n-n-name?" He asks a little shaken, I nod with a bright smile,

"Tenko Shimura," he says getting off the swings, I look up at him and pout—"why is everyone taller than me" I whine.

He giggles in a better mood then he was before, "what's your name," he asks me shyly but I smile once more "I'm N/y L/n" I smirk holding my hand out for him to shake.

He looks at it then looks back at me with a frown "Are you gonna shake my hand?" I ask him looking down at my hand. "I don't want to hurt you" he frowns looking away, "why would you hurt me?" I say confused to him.

"My quirk..." he begins looking back at me, "cool you got your quirk too what is it," I ask excitedly.

"My quirk is decay," he says sadly I look at him confused once again, "what? that sounds really cool" I smirk he shakes his head.

"Look," he says touching the swing with his five fingers then it starts to turn into ash. "Oh, I see," I spoke surprise though my opinion hasn't changed.

"Are y-you g-gonna l-leave n-now?" he says sadly but I giggles and shake my head no, "of course not silly" I smile.

"Do you wanna play before my mum and brother get back?" I say excited he smiles and nods—We played for a few minutes until my brother came to get me. "Hey, sis come on" my brother yells.

Tenko and I jump off the slide and walk over to my brother, "Hey Shim do you wanna meet here tomorrow" I smile kindly.

"Ew who is that," my brother says like he was about to throw up, "s-sure," he says with a little smile.

"Come on sis" he yells mad that I'm still hanging out with him, "shut up" I yell at him.

"Oh L/n I don't know your quirk," he says with a small smile, I smile back "My quirk is shape-shift," I say waving goodbye.

"Meet me here together shim" I yell once more and he nods, I then skip to my mum as she smiles at me.

—-Now——

I groan as the sun hits my eyes, "wake up kids it's school time" my mom yells from downstairs.

I get up and a yawn leaves my mouth, I go take a quick shower then getting dressed into my school clothes—I smile as I look in my mirror as I do my hair, I look at the picture of me and shim and take it down.

"Shim I'm doing it, I'm finally in UA and gonna become a hero for you" I whisper to the picture.

I grab my camera and notebook and put them in my school bag. I have always taken a camera with me to take pictures of people since I have to see the person to turn into them.

And I always keep a notebook that has the pictures inside—I kiss the picture then put it in my bag somewhere safe.

I walk downstairs to see my mother and brother eating so I sit and eat as well, you are probably wondering where my father is.

My father is not in Our life no more my mother couldn't deal with him being a drunk everything.

"Ok, kids you better go before your late" My mum says as she walks upstairs to get ready for work,

We say our goodbyes and I and my brother start to walk to school. "I still can't believe you got into UA" my brother growls at me,

"It's, not my fault I'm smarter then you" I giggled at him he rolls his eyes, "well good luck I guess" he waves as he turns left.

"Bye Liam" I yell then turn right, I smile as I skip to school. Soon I got to the gates and I smiled even bigger,

"Move out my way shrimp" someone yells at me as he pushes me, "Hey!" I yell at him he growls and looks at me.

"Stop being mean ashy" I yell at the ashy blonde hair boy, he gets even more mad "what did you call me shrimp" he yells at and starts to walk to me,

I smirk I take out my camera and take a picture of his mad face then run "HEY COME BACK HERE SHRIMP!!" He yells at me pissed,

I then run into someone and fall, "I'm sorry" I say rubbing my head. A boy with red hair smiles at me,

"Your good, I'm Eijiro Kirishima," He says help me up. "I'm N/y L/n" I smile at him. He goes to shake my hand until I pull it away,

"Can I take a picture of you" I smile he blushes and shrugs "um sure I guess?" he says rubbing the back of his neck.

I take the picture then fill it over and grab a sharpie, "what is your quirk" I smile at him he blushes once more.

"Hardening," he says with a smirk I smile and nod, "thanks," I say waving then I walk away. I get a lot of pictures and quirk names after the exam,

I get to my class 1A and smile, I walk inside and walk to the desk by the window. "Hey didn't you come in fourth in the exam," a girl says with brown hair with a bright smile,

"Yeah" I smile at her, "hi I'm Ochaco Uraraka" she smiles at my wanting to shake my hand.

"Um I'm N/y L/n," I say with a small smile, "can I take a picture of you?" I ask her taking my camera out.

"Sure" she smiles I take the picture, then turn it around and ask her what her quirk was. I wrote zero gravity,

We talked for a little bit and then Eraser Head walked into the classroom and it turned out he was a homeroom teacher,

He took no time to give us gym clothes and for us to meet in the P.E. Field. As everyone comes someone taps my shoulder,

It was a boy with glasses he bows down to me "Hello I ever told you my name I'm Tenya Iida" he smiles,

I smile back "I'm N/y L/n can I take a picture of you" I smile back at him. He nods and I take out my camera and take a picture,

"Can you tell me about your quirk?" I ask taking out my sharpie, "My quirk is engine" he smiles my eyes widen and nod.

I might use that, I thought with a smirk.

I put the picture in my notebook and look threw them until I reach the back and see shim's picture of me and him.

"Hey L/n oh how is that," Uraraka says with a smirk, I blush and shut my notebook. "It's nothing," I say looking away,

He giggles "oh hey Deku" she waves to a boy with green hair he smiles and waves, Shota Aizawa is homeroom teacher tells us we will be taking a quirk Apprehension test.

Shota uses the ashy blonde hair boy as an example, I found out his name was Bakugou Katsuki.

I was amazed by his quirk, he threw the ball over seven hundred meters. At first, the students are excited to participate,

but Shota quickly shuts them up and announces that the student who ranks last in total points will be deemed hopeless and immediately expelled.

I can't lose for shim, for myself. The class was shocked by his announcement which I was as well,

While the Quirk Apprehension Test begins, person. The test is composed of students competing in a series of physical tests.

During the trials, every student uses their Quirks to excel while Izuku I found his name was Deku, struggles.

I didn't use my quirk for the test until I got to the pitching test, once it was my turn I take out my notebook.

"It's not time to read shrimp" bakugou yells at me "shut up ashy" I yell back.

I get to Uraraka picture and then shut my notebook, "hey Uraraka can I use your quirk really quick, thanks" I smile.

I then turn into her which I got a little taller and everyone gasp, "ok time to win" I say stretching,  my voice now sounding like her.

I grab the ball and did what she did and it went to infinity, I turn back into myself and grab my notebook and walk to Uraraka.

She is still shocked "what?" I ask her with a smirk she points to her then at me. "You was me, and I was you," she says confused,

"That's My quirk" I giggle at her, Izuku was next and he barely even threw it. Shota raps his weird scarf around Izuku and his mouth moves but I can't hear him from here,

He lets him go and Izuku walks back and this time he goes a lot farther, I didn't look at the score but I could tell bakugou was mad.

'Hehe, I bet it went pasted his' I thought,

Shota dismisses the class and has Izuku sent to Recovery Girl to heal his finger.  I guess he got hurt as he did with his arm last time,

Once we were dressed, The first day of school ends and Izuku runs over to me, Tenya and Ochaco, we talk as we leave school and we all became friends.

Today was a pretty good day even though Izuku got hurt and we had a test the first day. I wait for my brother by the stop sign where we said we would meet at,

I open my notebook and go to the back, all I really need is the teachers and two other students. I believe their names are Shoto Todoroki, and Momo Yaoyorozu.

"Hey little sis how was your day," Liam says with a smile rubbing my head, "Good we have a test the first day, how was yours," I say fixing my hair.

"Good, boring mostly" he smirks, I chuckle and we start to walk home. "I think mom is working late so I'm gonna bring some friends over" Liam smirks,

"Your bad," I say hitting his shoulder he laughs, "hey you know that boy I use to hang out," he says out of the blue.

I nod at him "well he is going to UA" he smirks my eyes widen "what's his name" I say surprise.

"Denki Kaminari," he says with a smile my eyes widen I grab my notebook and look through the photos,

"This guy," I ask he nods, "he is in my class" I smirk he smiles and nods. We get to our house and open to the door,

"Hey, kids" my mom yells, Liam groans as I laugh at him. "No friends for you" I smirk at him,

We walk into the living room and see my mum doing some work "Hey mom" I say with a small smile.

"Hey, how was your day" she smiles at us, "Good we had a fun test where we had to use are quirks" I smile at her.

"Oh, that's great dear, how about you," my mom says to Liam. He sighs "it was boring," he says rolling his eyes,

"Better then nothing" my mom giggles, "I will be in my room," I say walking to the stairs and I hear a-okay as I walk up.

I get to my room and shut the door, I hang up my bag and get changed into something comfy and jump onto my bed with my notebook,

I take out the picture of shim and smile at it. "Oh, shim today was a great day," I say to the picture if it was listening to me,

"And I made a few friends but you will always be my first best friend" I giggles. "I got a good score on the test today as well, I got fourth just like the first exam" I laugh.

I sigh "I miss you shim when are we gonna meet again," I ask the picture but no answer.

I sigh once more and lay down soon falling into a deep sleep.

Dream/flashback

I ate my food fast as my mother sat next to me, "why are you eating so fast dear" my mum giggles at me.

I look up at her as I wipe my mouth "I'm gonna go meet my friend shim" I smile then I take a sip of orange juice.

"Oh that's great baby, do you want me to pick out some snacks from you and your friend," she asks I smile and nod,

"I'm gonna go get my shoes," I say walking to my bedroom, I grab my notebook and camera after putting on my shoes.

I run back down and see my mum standing by the door, she hands me a basket "remember to be home before dark" she says to me with a kind smile I nod.

I run out and to the park which wasn't too far from my house, I make it there and see him sitting on a bench.

"SHIM!" I yell as I run to him he looks behind him shocked, I make my way over there.

"Hey shim look I have with snacks" I smile at him as I sit down next to him. "I thought you wouldn't come," he says with a small smile,

"Of course I came because believe it or not your my only friend" I giggle his eyes widen "Why your so nice anyone would like you," he says upset.

I sigh "yes I'm nice but others don't really like my quirk, they always think to Rely on others quirks but that's just the way my quirk is," I say looking up at the sky,

"Can you explain your quirk some more" shim ask me I smile and nod, I grab my notebook and open it up.

"I take pictures of people Or animals because I have to see the person to be if I don't have a picture of them I have to see them in the last 24 hours" I explain to him.

"Oh, I see that's pretty cool though you could be a superhero if you wanted" he smiles,

"Yeah it's cool" I shrug "what's wrong?" He ask me worried. "It's just that I hate that my quirk has to rely on others, I guess the kids at school are right" I sigh,

"No there not your, your own person," he says with a kind smile. I hug him which surprises him,

I pull away and smile "I know you can't hug me but I can for you" I giggle. "I don't want to hurt you," he says sad,

I put my hand on his face "you won't I promise" I say making sure he was looking at me.

"Aww look it copycat and ugly" I hear a boy say probably a year older than us, "leave us alone" I yell at him.

"Shut up girly," he says pulling me off the bench, his two other friends laugh. "Don't t-touch h-her?" shim says nervous,

"Shut up ugly" the boy growls at him, I turn into the boy and use his quirk with was a laser, I shoot him in his shoulder.

"Ow, What?" He says confused "don't come near me or him again" I yell as they run away,

I turn to him and turn back into myself I give him a weak smile, "are you okay" he asked me worried.

"Yeah I'm fine," I say sitting on the bench now he sits next to me and sighs, "one day N/y I will fight for you ok" he smiles but was serious.

I smile and nod "ok I can't wait" I giggle, "shim can we hang out everyday" I smile he nods with a smile as well,

"I would like that," he says with a bright smile, I nod and giggle.

End of dream/flashback

——-the third person———-

As N/y held the picture in her hand and laid in her bed, her brother opens the door and chuckle seeing his sister.

He turns off the lights and covers her with a blanket, he looks to see the photo of the boy she called shim in her hands.

He growls at it and puts it on the table next to the bed, 'she would freak if she lost that' he thought but wanting to rip the picture,

He ever liked that boy and thought his sister needed a better friend but if his sister was happy he was as well.

"I love you—" N/y started to say and her brother chuckle, "Shim" she finishes and Liam's fist tightens.

"How could you love someone like him" he growls as he walks away.

'If you knew who he was you would change your mind' Liam thought as he walked to his bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 220 36
~Tomura Shigaraki x OC AU~ Book 3 of 3 *Began: Monday, July 3, 2023* *Finished: Monday, September 18, 2033* The chaos never scared her. It never frig...
13.9K 438 35
~Tomura Shigaraki x OC AU~ Book 1 of 3 *Began: Monday, January 2, 2023* *Finished: Friday, March 17, 2023* Hands. That is what she saw. Hands. Hands...
3.6K 101 21
(THIS IS TECHNICALLY A DISCONTINUED BOOK BUT I GAVE IT AN ENDING) (also i wrote this when i was like 15, i'm now 19 and i cannot be arsed to go throu...
276K 8.1K 60
You're Best Friends With a Boy named Iida Tenya ever since childhood . You both dreamt of being future heroes, there, you both decided to go to U.A H...