That one hood nigga (lil Skie...

Galing kay Daddy2k18

I'm gonna make u fall in love?? I'm gonna break your heart?? Higit pa

Tag alongs
You don't no me
Sleepovers
Reality
that school life
that life
Chances
international Bestfriend day
...
cheater
No love?ΒΏ
new love
Talk
whatever u wanna be
Parent Hood??
Day uno
Beach day
Dumbass
cast
Cordae say what
New life
idk
Cordae??
Reunited pt.1
Reunited Pt.2
Back and Better
Manny
Prank wars
R.I.P Jaelynn
Bestfriends
Torture
life
The Adventures of Ski and Arianna.
love Issa drug
School boy..
they call me poloboy
Adoption Day
results
Air jordan
Tragic
Kid
Nowdays
home sweet fight
Auntie Love
go threw
it is what it is
πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
cordae and skies pt. 2
πŸ’™πŸ’™
2 updates cause I'm nice like that
Guilt
no title
THE TALK *DUN DUN*
couldn't wait have to update
let me help you 😏
look
Detective Nahmir
stay away
STOOPID
WAIT
come on now
baby names
Christmas in January
Train food
Nuketown
CAST CALLLL
Loyalty before Royalty
breadwinners
Moonlight
Reunited
first day
Achoo
Manny?
Josiah
GEKYUME
Home body bitch
backwards
Blueface Baby
shananaganes
live stream
explain Hoe
H2o
incase you didnt no
NEW BOOK
jax
Life
Weirdo
Kehlani Sophia Santiago
baby baby baby..
steak and shake mishap
SisπŸ˜›
jailbird
Court day Baby
The Warrent.
Preperation
that life.
justice
work it out.
100
im done..
hma

Sick

307 11 0
Galing kay Daddy2k18

Skies POV
Were like 15 minutes away from arnicas house still. And Maniis in the backseat shivering. I've rolled all the windows up I've turned the heat on and everything I've basically almost died in this car from heat cause she said shes cold I've pulled over and wrapped her in a thick ass blanket and that still hasnt worked.

"Daddy" she said crying from the back seat "Yes baby" I said "I feel like imma throw up" she said still crying. I hurried up and pulled over and got out and grabbed her from the backseat as she threw up. I feel so bad for her bro like shes so little and all this shits happening to her.

She stopped throwing up "I might just take you to the hospital" I said picking her up. She layed her head on my shoulder as i was bout to put her in her carseat. But she started crying "Babygurl you gotta sit back here" I said but she kept crying and saying no. I got in the front seat with manii still attached to me and closed the door. And called Arnica.

Arnica❤:
Hello

Puerto Rican Gang Banger💙:
Hey umm is there a way you can meet us somewhere cause she wont let me put her down and she just threw up.

Arnica❤:
Aww, yeah wya me and manny are on the way.

Puerto Rican gang banger💙:
Over bye the exit where you get off if you were going to the airport

Arnica❤:
Ight here we come

Puerto Rican gang banger💙:
Ok yall be careful

I'm glad to have people like manny and arnica. Manii started shivering violently. I turned the heat on and put my hands up her sweat shirt on her back but she still shivered "Aww baby" I said holding onto her I grabbed her blanket from the backseat and wrapped her in it and she still was shivering. "Yeah were going to the hospital" I said.

I seen manny pull up behind me. As arnica got out and came and opened the door I was on. "Is she ok" she asked "Shes shivering like violently" I said "Ok go get in my car" she said I got out holding her and went and got in as Manny got out he went up and got in my car. And pulled off then arnica got in and started the car. I held onto manii.

"Daddy I'm cold" she whined "Ik baby" I said holding her tighter. Arnica pulled off behind manny "Take me to the hospital please" I said looking down at manii who was trying to get warm. "Ok" she said manii reached up and touched my ear cause for some reason ig that's like something shes done since she was little according to neveah.

Anyway she continued shivering "its ok" I said looking at her. Arnica followed manny all the way to the hospital. I got out and manny handed me my keys "Good luck man" he said. "thank you" I said. I started walking into the hospital with manii wrapped in a blanket. People looking at me like I'm crazy cause shes wrapped in a blanket in 90 degree weather.

I walked in to the front desk

Front desk lady:

Hello name of patient ??

Skies:
Ahmanii Foose.

Front desk lady:

Ok sir what seems to be the problem?

Skies:
She was complaining that she hasnt been feeling good since late last night and this morning shes been shivering Violently and throwing up

Front desk lady:

Ok, have you guys been out of the country in the past mouth like Africa, Liberia, south America etc

Skies:
No we haven't

Front desk lady:

Ok your relation to the patient

Skies:
Father.

Front desk lady:
Ok do you have her insurance card or a picture of it with you.

Skies:
Yeah

I pulled my wallet out of my pocket and handed the card to her she looked it over and handed it back "Ok can I have the patients left leg" she said standing up. I sat ahmanii on the counter and pulled her pant leg up for the lady to put the wrist band on her. She put it on there "Ok they'll call you back momentarily" she said smiling.

I scooped manii off the counter and walked away to the waiting room. People where coughing and sneezing so I kept maniis nose and mouth covered. And just mind my business "Ahmanii Foose" a nurse said as she came from the back I stood up "that's her" i said "alright right this way, imma get her evaluated" she said. I shook my head as I followed the doctor.

We got into this room that had a computer and a bed in it "ok Patients name is Ahmanii Foose shes 5 years old and came in today because she had been throwing up and shivering violently" the doctor said reading off the computer "Yeah" I said "ok" she said reaching over and grabbing the blood pressure cup thing.

"Ok were gonna have to pull her arm out of the blanket" she said grabbing her arm softly pulling it out. She put on her and started it as she grabbed the thermometer thing putting the plastic cover on it. "Ok we need her mouth open" she said standing up. Maniis mouth was open very little. The doctor opened her mouth more putting the thermometer under maniis toung and closing her mouth.

"She has a temperature of 103 no wonder why shes shaking" the doctor said sitting down "What does that mean" I said "shes shaking like that cause her fevers breaking" the doctor said "Shes dehydrated" the doctor said "the discoloration in her lips" she said "Were gonna have to start an iv and get blood from her and then we can give her fluids" she said.

"This poor girl" she said going to grab something from the drawers behind her. She grabbed a pair of gloves putting them on. She opened the drawer with her id and grabbed out a package that had a needle a small tub and the things you fill blood with. I looked down at Manii who was sleeping. I feel bad that there about to do this to my baby.

"Ok" the doctor said. She pulled Maniis sleeve up and tied something that looks like a piece of a rubber band tightly around maniis arm. Then wiped the middle of her arm then grabbed the needle. I looked away as she put the needle into her arm. Manii woke up screaming trying to pull her arm away "No no no dont pull your arm away" the doctor said.

She put the tape thing on it to hold it in place the wrote something on it as she took blood from her arm "I'm sorry baby" I said kissing maniis cheek while she cried. I wiped the tears off her face "ok since her temperature Is so high we are gonna take u to a room now" the doctor said.
"Ok" I said standing up. I followed her down the hall.

She put us in a room "I'll bring a heated blanket to put under that one to keep her warm" the doctor said "Thank you" I said as I set manii down. I took the blanket off of her as the doctor came in with the heated blanket. She handed it to me and I wrapped it around manii followed bye the other blanket around that one.

"You warm now" I said "a little bit" she said she layed back on the bed and I sat next to her on the bed. And turned on netflix on my phone for manii. She held onto my phone while I layed on her. The doctor came in with a Iv bag "Hello I'm doctor Jaxton and I'm here to start her on the fluids" I shook my head as I sat up.

"Hi sweetie can I see your arm for a second" the doctor said Manii looked at him weirdly and didnt move "it's ok mama" I said. She gave her arm to the doctor and he connected the thing to her iv. Then walked out. I layed back down on manii and watched whatever she was watching with her. "Daddy I'm cold" she said shivering again.

"Its ok" I said holding onto her another doctor came in "ok we have some medicien here for ya ok it should help with the shivering and the Nausea" she said grabbed a syringe that had medicie in it. "Ok" the nurse said walking over to manii. Can we put this in your mouth so you can feel better" the doctor said manii didnt say anything.

"No" Manii said finally then pushed her self back a little trying to get behind me "Hey look if you get this down I'll go get you a Popsicle" the nurse said maniis face lit up. "OK come on let's do this" the nurse said. Manii hesitated but opened her mouth. She put the medicine in her mouth and manii swallowed it "Eww" manii said.

"Ok, good job, do you want Purple Red or yellow" the doctor asked "I want red" manii said. The doctor smiled "ok I'll be right back" the doctor said "I'll bring another blanket to" she said "Thank you" I said  she walked out. "Daddy did she just poison me" manii asked. I laughed "no baby she didnt poison you she gave you medicine to make you fell better.

"Oh" she said. My phone started ringing and it was Arianna calling so I answered it.

Daddy👅🤬:
Hello

BABYMAMA❤🤱:
Where you at

Daddy👅🤬:
Hospital with manii

BABYMAMA❤🤱:
she isn't feeling better??

Daddy👅🤬:
No, she had a temperature of 103 as of 20 minutes ago.

BABYMAMA❤🤱:
What room yall in imma come up there.

Daddy👅🤬:
63, but what about the boys, there to hyper to be bringing up here.

BABYMAMA❤🤱:
There at skis house.

Daddy👅🤬:
Ight ig I'll see you in a few minutes.

BABYMAMA❤🤱:
Ok, I love you

Daddy👅🤬:
I love you to.

I hung up and gave my phone back to manii laying back down on her. The doctor came in with her popsicle and gave it to her. I layed my head in maniis lap and she put my phone on my head while she ate her pop sickle and watched whatever she was watching. "Daddy its hot" she said.

I sat up and unwrapped the blanket from around her. I layed back in her lap and she put the phone back on my head. The doctor came in "Alright how we doing" she asked "Shes said  that it was hot a minute ago" I said "alright let's check her temperature" the doctor said. There was another knock on the door then it came open revealing Arianna.

The doctor put the thermometer in her mouth and waited. Arianna came and stood behind me "Alright looks like your temperature is back to normal" the doctor said "I am gonna write a prescription for (Random medicien name) that should help with Nausea and everything else. So I'm gonna go get your discharge papers and get you outta here.

THE NEXT CHAPTERS GONNA BE MANNY AND ARNICA

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

240K 7.8K 59
change /CHānj/ verb make or become different.
970K 37.2K 32
(Lost In Love) (Love Lost) (Love Hurts) (Love And Lies)