A moment to notice

By ironic-mashton

Ashton wanted to join a band, he hadn't been in one for so long and he felt that if he didnt, he'd be stuck a... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Quick A/N
Part 10.5
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

Part 3

30 2 0
By ironic-mashton

(WARNING? Yeah, sure ono there's some heated parts, so like if you dont wanna see badly written smut, you can like skip this chapter, its kinda just a bland one anyway ^.^)

Calum's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes, squinting to adjust to the light pouring into the room. I groaned a bit as I sat up, rubbing the sleep away from my eyes. I was about to get out of bed when I noticed....I wasn't alone?

"Mmn.." Mumbled the body next to mine, lifting his head slightly and yawning. "Morning, Cal."

"M-morning, Ashton.." I stuttered, chewing down on my bottom lip. When did we ever get into my room? All I remember is sitting on the couch watching movies. I think we had a couple of beers and stuff. Did I get drunk? Oh god, if I did something to Ashton...

"Hey, how're you feeling?" Luke asked me when I had finally gotten out of bed, Ashton following behind me quickly. "M-me? Oh, just wonderful. Y'know, the usual hangover. Nothing new..." I muttered, walking to the kitchen and plopping down onto a seat at the table, heaving a sigh. I closed my eyes and groaned, my head pounding with a horrid headache. I heard some cupboards open and close, the tap running, then a glass being placed on the table.

"Drink up, Hood." I snapped my eyes open and saw a very displeased looking Michael looking at me. I held my hand out and accepted the pills he handed me, humming lightly as I took them. "Thanks, dude." "Are you guys hungry?" I heard Ashton ask, tilting his head a bit as he looked to all of us. "Hmm, yeah. Yeah, I'm hungry." I said, Luke nodding in agreement. Ashton's gaze fell onto Michael, who wasn't paying attention. "How about you, Michael?" Michael cocked an eyebrow before looking up at Ashton, who looked nervous. A smirk appeared on Mike's face and I could've hit him if I wasn't so wiped out. "Are you offering to make me some breakfast?" He asked in his usual cocky voice. "Y-yes..only i-if you want, though.." He looked down at his feet, chewing his lip. I hated seeing him like that, even if we didn't know each other. "Hmm...what a nice housewife you would make. Okay, I hope you can cook, drummer boy, because I'm a hungry boy." The smirk stayed plastred on Michael's face, a small chuckle emerging from his throat. Oh, can't I just beat his face to a pulp?

Ashton's P.O.V

Housewife?  A housewife...did Michael just call me a housewife? What was that sppose to mean..

"Y-yeah, I can cook...What do you all want?" Calum shrugged his shoulders, avoiding eye contact with me for a few seconds. "Hmm, I dunno. But do you want any help?" I shook my head and put on a smile, trying to hide my blushing cheeks. "Oh no no, I'm good. Plus, you're hungover and I wouldn't want you to get hurt or burn the house down." He gave a groggy laugh and shrugged. "Okay, how about you make french toast? And maybe Luke could help you." Luke looked up from his phone, quickly putting it away and standing up, hurrying to my left side. "Yeah yeah! I wanna help ya, Ash." I laughed and nodded, bumping my hip playfully against Luke's, earning a laugh from him as well. "Okay. What would you like, Michael? French toast or something else." He gave one of his uninterested looks before shaking his head quickly and standing up. "French toast is cool with me. Get ta cooking, Im hungry." I heard Calum kiss his teeth and quickly shoot an apologetic look, but I just shook my head and smiled.

In no time, after a few broken eggs on the floor and laughing at Luke who had slipped on one, French toast was all ready. "Guys, food's ready!" Luke yelled into the house, and I heard doors slamming and hurried footsteps down the stairs. "Watch it, Clifford! You're gonna push me down, you hippo!" "Oh hush it, Hood. Food is fucking food!" I snickered and leaned against the counter top, having already eaten some of the French toast. Luke was a laughing mess and he leaned next to me, ruffling my curls. "You've got stuff in your hair~ I didn't think you could get any cuter." I felt my face burn brightly in embarrassment before shaking my head and knocking shoulders with Luke. "No, shut up, Luke!" He laughed a bit and glanced to the other guys, humming and reaching for a piece of toast. "Want some?" I nodded hastily and held my hand out, but felt the piece nudge at my lips. My eyes widened and I stared at Luke for a minute, then bit into the toast and chewed, feeling my cheeks burning and Luke staring at me. "Its good, right?" He asked, his face slowly inching closer. I nodded quickly and felt my body press back against the counter top. "Y-yeah, tastes g-great.." He chuckled some and leaned back after hearing Calum clear his throat and pass us by, placing his plate in the sink and striding off. "Where you off to, Cal?" Michael asked suddenly, making Calum halt in his tracks. "Out. I need some space." I blinked a bit, staring as he walked to the front door and slamming it shut behind him. Michael stood up a bit after, stretching his arms. "Well, I'm going to my room. I'll be down for practice. Don't think to bother me till then, please. Have fun with drummer boy, Hemmings." He dragged himself up the stairs and it was just me and Luke left. I noticed I was still leaning against the counter and leaned off it, moving to clear the dishes. "Gonna help me, Luke?" I questioned, rinsing the plates before stopping as I felt a pair of arms hold me from behind. I turned my head and saw Luke snuggling his head into the back on my neck, his steady, warm breath hitting it. I felt a small shiver travel down my spine and I didn't really feel like asking him to let go. So I leaned back against him, our bodies moulding together easily. "Y-you're really warm, Luke..." I mumbled under my breath. He laughed softly, his breath travelling down my neck, making me shiver more. "Is someone cold? I could, y'know, wam you up." I gave a defeated nod before gasping quietly at the feeling of his lips against the crook of my neck. "Shh, Ashton, baby...We don't want Michael to barge in all angry, now do we?" I bit my lip and nodded, tilting my head to allow him more access.

Calum's P.O.V

Its getting pretty late in the afternoon, but I don't feel like going home. How come? Maybe I just didn't want to see Luke flirt with Ashton..Its almost like we all fight for his attention, excluding Michael. Who kind of just brushes it off as a joke or a tease. I decided to call saying I may come home late. I called Luke and waited till he answered the phone.

"Oi, Luke?"

"Hey hey, Cal. W-what's up?" He answered, stuttering.

"Nohing really, you okay?" I could hear panting from the other line and sat down on a bench, looking around the park.

"I'm great. Couldn't b-be better...shit..." I widened my eyes and furrowed my brow, trying to make out any background noise.

"Are ya sure, Luke? You don't sound like it." I heard him laugh airily before humming softly.

"No no, I'm sure...what did you call for anyway?"

"I was just saying that I may be late coming home. So we could practice a bit later, right?"

"Yeah, t-that's totally cool, bro. I'm kinda busy right now, so I'll see ya, right?"

"Yeah, later...bye."

"Bye!" He quickly hung up the phone and I ended up staring at my phone screen till it blacked out. What on earth could he be doing?

Ashton's P.O.V

What was I doing? Do I even want to say it? No.

"U-ugh, Ash...keep doing that, don't you fucking stop." Luke growled down to me, hands tightly gripping my hair as he thrusted his...yeah. I think you got the point. He was practically fucking my mouth.

"Damn, why are you so good at this? Fucking slut...you love it too, don't you?" I turned bright red and nodded, humming around his length to send vibrations, receiving an airy moan from him. His hands gripped my hair harder and he thrusted farther into my mouth, his member hitting the back of my throat and I thank the heavens I was blessed without a gag reflex. I could tell he was close to coming and I was glad. I don't even know how we ended up like this, in the kitchen against the table as I give him a blowjob while jerking myself off. Maybe because he had kissed my neck, shoulders, cheeks, and then my lips while rubbing his crotch against me and...Yeah.

"Hah, that was really good..." Luke muttered

"Mhm.." I said as I stood up, swallowing whatever I had in my mouth. Wiping my mouth with a napkin, Luke smiled a sweet smile before fixing my hair. I laughed lightly and ran my hand through the tangled mess. "Damn, I felt like you were gonna rip my hair out or something." I said jokingly and he frowned a little before smiling. "Ahh, was I too rough or..?"

"Too rough about what?" We both looked to the right and saw Calum walk through the door, locking it and walking into the kitchen. I blushed brightly and shook my head quickly. "Nothing, n-nothing really." He cocked an eyebrow before shrugging his shoulders. "Whatever. Shall we get to practice now?" "Mhm, lets go." Luke said as they both exited the kitchen, leaving me. "I'll go get Michael!" I piped up, hurrying upstairs.

Michael's P.O.V

To think. Ashton would be all over Luke was an understatement. Oh, I heard. These walls are pretty thin, to be frank. Giving him some sort of sexual pleasure in the god damn kitchen when I'm up here and could be, and probably was, listening in. But. I don't know why my lower regions never understand that I hate Ashton and I shouldn't be thinking of him. All the fucking time. Shit, am I in too deep already? I jolted up to the knocking of my door, sitting up in my bed and groaning as I bang my elbow against the frame. "What do you want?" I asked bitterly to the door, seeing it open slowly. "I'm sorry to bother you, Michael. But we're starting practice now.." Ashton mumbled timidly, his eyes quickly darting across my walls. I could see his face light up at all the posters I had, some of groups, some of girls, some of bands, and some of just crap I thought looked cool. I had to say, my room was like a pig stye. Band shirts all over the floor, braclets and books flooding my shelves and desk. There was a lamp in the corner, but there were a pair if my skinny jeans laying on the shade. I had recently bought a new hair dying kit, but hadn't found the time to use it, so it just sat in a corner of my room. "Well? Get outta my way, and stop gawking. Pictures last longer, drummer boy." I shot him a scowl as I pushed past him, making sure to knock him a bit. I heard him groan in pain as he walked behind me, a smirk gracing my face for what seems like the millionth time today.

"Call it a day?" I heard Luke say after we finished up the song for the 5th or so time. I groaned, annoyed as I slung my guitar off of my shoulder, resting it on its stand before flopping onto the basement couch. "Damn right. I am so fucking tired." I heard Calum say, also resting his bass on its stand and sitting next to me. "How about we order in? Chinese or pizza?" Luke said, staying stood up as he glanced over to Ashton, who was still sat at his drum kit. He shrugged and bit his lip, looking Luke in the eye. "Pizza? Sure." A smile graced Luke's face and he patted Ashton on the head lightly. My attention was torn away as I heard Calum mumble under his breath, rolling his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. I laughed at his behaviour, leaning back and smiling at the other two. Oh, how I love some good old drama..

[] Part 3 already?  What a bad chapter, ugh. Anyways, I am hoping this could get better. Maybe? I still dunno what pairing this is ._. May as well wing it. Oh, and not that anyone cares, I do have a bunch of social media shit that I use from time to time to get my awkward banters out.

Twitter: @phanatricks

Tumblr: killedbyinterwebs.tumblr.com

Kik: Jieun123489

Instagram: xxphanaticsxx

Snapchat:cantbemewhat

Follow me and like talk ta me and say Wattpad sent you ^^ Okay, comment, vote, all that goody goody gumdrops and Imma see if I can get to bed. Its 5am and I have to get ready for my first day of school at 6am ono okay maybe I won't sleep. Okay, bye.

-Jess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 247 22
5sos kidnapped? Will they live? Will they escape? Will they get hurt?
545 23 18
"Just come to the party it'll be fun May please I want you to meet my friend Michael he's so cool please" Ashton said "Fine I'll go" I said But I di...
12.5K 221 33
Two people with lonely hearts meet and fall in love.. will they last or will they go back to being lonely?
37.6K 1.3K 53
So, hi. I'm Michael Clifford, and I'm in this awesome band called 5 Seconds of Summer. Oh, and I'm gay. Wanna know the crazy part? I'm in love with...