stepbrother ↳ leonardo dicapr...

By walruspol

" in a matter of months , you'll become my stepbrother . both our parents really love each other . we can't... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
Meet the main characters
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
👁👄👁
47
48
49

34

4.6K 92 255
By walruspol

My alarm goes off , causing a loud groan to escape my mouth . I would rather sleep in on a Saturday morning, but today mum is dragging everyone to the mall .

Something about bonding with my new family members. Really stupid in my opinion, but oh well .

I shuffle over to the bathroom , starting up the shower . I shut the bathroom door , locking it and continue to undress .

-

"Hey , we're leaving ." Mikey informs me as I walk downstairs.

"Okay." I smile , grabbing my jacket. Leo walks past me , not saying a word . I sigh , and follow everyone out to the car.

I decided to sit next to Leo this time . We were both in the very back , he had his head resting against the window.

"Leo ." I speak softly, tapping his shoulder . The radio was on and everyone was having a conversation amongst themselves, so nobody was paying attention.

He turns his head,looking at me . His eyes were red , but it didn't look as if he was crying .

"What's wrong with you?" I ask. He begins to laugh and lean back .

"Nothing." He puts his hands behind his head . I furrow my eyebrows, scanning him head to toe .

"Are you sure ?" I add on . Leo begins to laugh again , this time pulling me closer to him .

"Clam down ,babe." He says , his voice low . Instantly when he pulls me closer , I could smell the marijuana.

"You're fucking high ." I say in disbelief. He smirks and shakes his head , putting both his hands on each side of my face attempting to kiss me .

The car comes to a stop , and I couldn't be thankful enough for the perfect timing.

I hurry out of the car and zip up my jacket . It was freezing cold outside, I swear the weather here is so bipolar.

Everyone gets out as well . Leo puts on his sunglasses, I'm sure so no one would notice that he's high . I'm disappointed in him, seriously.

"Can we go to urban outfitters?" Drew asks, crossing her arms .

"I wanna go to vans ."Danny adds on .

My mum sighs . " I guess we could all go to different places. But everyone meet at the food court in a hour ." With that said , we all go our separate ways .

Mikey wanted to go with me , while Danny , Drew and Leo all went off together . The parents stuck together like the original plan .

"So, where do you like to shop ?" Mikey asks , putting his arm over my shoulders . I blush at his gesture and look up at him .

"Well, I need to go to Victoria's Secret , but you could wait outside the store ." I say , adjusting my bag over my shoulder .

"I'll go with you ." He smirks . I playfully shake my head , knowing the only reason he wanted to go .

We approach the store and I smile . This was by far my favorite place in the mall .

"Hello,how can I help you ?" The cashier says from the counter.

"Just looking , thank you ." I send her a smile . I walk over to the lingerie section, Mikey following behind me .

I look between the red lace set or the black lace set . I wasn't sure which one I liked best . I grab both sets from the rack , holding them up .

"Black or red?" I turn around and face Mikey. He looks between the two.

"Black, definitely." He speaks smugly , I smile . Black it is .

I put back the red set and walk over to the counter.

"Is this all?" The cashier smiles at Mikey and I . I nod my head and she scans the barcode.

"That will be $57.48." She says , putting the lingerie set in the bag . I smile ,taking out some of my birthday money and paying for the black lace goodies .

"Did you really just pay that much for a bra and underwear?" Mikey says in shock .

"A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do ." I reply with a grin . He shakes his head .

"Have a nice day ." The cashier says as we exit the store .

"Where to now ?" I ask Mikey . He shrugs and looks around before stopping his eyes on a shop .

He grabs my hand and pulls me with him. We stop in front of a ... pet store?

"Since when did they have a pet shop at the mall?" I ask as we both walk inside.

"Who knows and who cares?" He giggles . There's a buzzing sound and I know it's my phone .

From Kate :
>> hiya

I follow Mikey as he navigates us through the large shop.

To Kate :
>> hey what's up ?

"Hey,they have dogs too ." Mikey says excitedly as we approach them .

From Kate :
>> nothing much , what are you doing ?

"Mikey ." I say softly, looking at him .

"Yeah?" He asks, holding the dog in his arms .

"Let me take a picture." I say , pulling up the camera app .

"Okay ." He chuckles , smiling up at me .

To Kate :
>> attachment : one image

The grey bubble and three dots pop up , signaling me kate was typing .

I pet the dog for a few seconds while waiting for Kate to reply.

From Kate :
>> holy shit balls ! who's that model ?

I laugh at her message before responding.

To Kate :
>> Leo's cousin , Mikey
Read 1:05pm

"I think it's been a hour now , Mikey ." I say , laughing at Mikey who was playing with the dogs and their puppies.

"Already?" He pouts , sticking out his bottom lip .

"Yeah, already ." I look at him . He walks towards me and puts his arm over my shoulders again as we walk to the food court .

"There they are." Evan smiles up at us . Everyone was sitting at the table, Mikey and I being the last to arrive .

"Did you two have fun?" My mum smiles . I nod and sit down next to Drew , Mikey siting next to me .

Nick arrives back with our food and I grin . Chinese food , hell yes .

I pull my fork out of the wrapper and dig in . Being at the mall for so long does really make you hungry .

_____________________________
Ah yes , Johnny Depp plays
Mikey and Danny.
Thought y'all would like that :)
- g

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.1K 30
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
904K 38.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
860K 45.6K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
616K 29.4K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...