One shots~ Beynika/ Rihnika

By lily1288

I'm probably going to have Rihnika stories too but this is mostly going to be Beynika. More

Mechanic Daddy
Our Eternal Love
Eyes For You
Not Going Nowhere ~RihNika
Side Chick?
Step Daddy?~RihNika
Pink Barbiana
Pink Barbiana PT.2
The Nurse...
The Nurse...PT2
My Only Hope
My Baby Bear Forever!
Feelings For My Student?
Make Me Feel Good Again
My Baby Bear Forever! PT2
The Maid I Fell In Love With
The Maid I fell In Love With Part ll
The Maid I Fell In Love With III
NEW STORY YALL!!
A Strange Type of Love
My Little Caramel
Unexpected But Yet The Perfect Match
Forced Love, But I Don't Regret It
Forced Love, But I Don't Regret It II
Forced Love, But I Don't Regret It III
Starting the fuck over

My brother's Enemy

17.6K 295 104
By lily1288

Omniscient 

Onika sat down in front of her mirror as she brushes her hair and then do her edges. She was getting ready to go out with her best friend Meagan (Yess yall, Meagan Good!). They weren't really planning on going anywhere but to just hang out and just walk around. They've been best friends since the 8th grade and now they're both 18. They both loved each other like sisters do. Onika smiled as her edges were perfectly laid. She began putting all her supplies away, and while she doing that, her big brother Dave (Dave East!) walked in her room to check up on her.

Since yall didn't know, her brother is the leader of the biggest gang that everybody of course know about.  Of course he also sells drugs and all that type of stuff. Onika hated her brother doing this , she has always talked him out of doing it but he never bothers to listen to her. "What I tell you about knocking before you can come in," Onika asked as she put her shoulder bag around her.

"Get the fuck outta' hea," He says jokingly. "I'm the one that pay bills around this bitch." And he was right about that, he do pay all the bills since Onika's mother was sent back to Trini. Onika hadn't seen her mother since she was 15 years old! So 24 year old Dave, bought a house since he indeed have the money, and now Onika's living with him. Though, Onika is planning to move out of here so that her and Meagan can be roommates at a pretty apartment.

"Boy whatevea'," Onika replies rolling her eyes. 

"Where you headed to?" Dave asked his younger sister. 

"Me and Meagan are just going to be hanging around, y'know" Onika says shrugging.

"Hanging around? Where?" He asked squinting his eyes. Since he was a gang leader, in fact the biggest gang leader, there were other gangs and people that hated him and even wanted him killed, so he needed to keep Onika protected because they could be a possibility that someone could hurt Nicki just because she's the younger sister of Dave.

"We're just going to be walking around, grab some ice cream, go to the park," She says shrugging.  "I have nothing to do while I'm at home, so why not just go see my bestie for a lil' bit," She says.

He sighed then said, "If anything, and I mean anything happens, just call me up. Ight?," He says. Onika nodded her head then shooed him away. He chuckled then closed her door. Onika's phone began vibrated causing her to look. 

Bestiee 4eva: Kid! I'm outside!

Onika hurriedly left out her room, excited to finally get out the house and get some fresh air. She opened the front door and closed it behind her. She founds her Meagan on the sidewalk, fixing her lipgloss. She was wearing jean ripped shorts that stopped at her knee with a simple white crop top. While Onika also had a identical look just like Meagan's. Onika was wearing jean shorts as well but they were mostly booty like shorts, with a backless white bodysuit. Her curly hair that stopped down at her waist flowed with the breeze.

"Hay Girl!" Onika says grinning.

"Hay wassup! Uh-uh! Why you on them little ass shorts?!" Meagan says with a goofy look on her face making Nicki laugh.

"Bitch! It's hot as hell out here. Why not wear them," Nicki says twirling around as she shrugs.

"And your brother  let you leave the house like that?!" She asked. 

"Girl he ain't my father. He my brother," Nicki says. Meagan shrugs then said. "Well anyways, you do look nice. Bitch you sexy!" Meagan says giving Nicki a high five while sticking her tongue out.

"And them shorts making yo' boootayy pop out!!" Meagan says still hyping her best friend. Onika laughed then grabbed her friends hand. "C'mon, lets go."

**********

The 2 roamed around the town a little bit, going from store to store, window shopping.  The 2 talked and talked until their mouth was cotton dry. Yes it was the summer time, it was July, and July was always blazing hot. The 2 of them had graduated from high school in June so now they were getting ready for college soon and they couldn't wait. Onika and Meagan were not going to be far from their home at all. They thought about going to a community college for now then transferring to a better college later. 

"Let's hop in there and get some ice cream," Meagan said pointing to "Julia's Ice Cream Shop", a nearby ice cream shop by the park. That was their favorite place to get ice cream since they were in the 9th grade. They both walked towards the shop and entered it which wasn't even a lot of people inside which is a good thing. Usually this ice cream place would always be packed with parents and their little children running around, teenagers, and regular adults. This place is like the best ice cream shop in town.

Meagan and Onika smiled at their former classmate who was at the counter taking people's order. "Hey Draya!" Onika says showing her dimples.

"Hey ladies, nice to see yall 2 again," She says smiling back.

"So how's this job going? You like it?" Meagan asked?

"Girl! Not really but I don't care," She says shrugging. "It's just a summer job so I'll be done with this in the next month."

"What would you guys like?" Draya asked them.

"Umm, I would like cookies and cream," Onika says, everyone knew that was her favorite ice cream flavor.

"And what about you?" Draya says to Meagan.

"I just want vanilla with chocolate chips," Meagan says shrugging. "Boring ass," Nicki mutters while rolling her eyes.

"Thank you. You guys can wait in the next line for your order," Draya says smiling at them. As Meagan and Nicki stood in line while talking, the doors opened revealing the infamous Beyoncé Knowles aka BK. Of course everybody in the shop quiet down a little and looked at her including Onika's. 

Onika had always had a huge crush on Beyoncé but she tried her very best to her it. And the only person that knew about this crush is Meagan. Onika's crush on Beyoncé had developed last year actually and it has never went away. The more the days past by, the stronger her crush grew for BK. The only problem is..... Beyoncé Knowles is her brother's BIGGEST enemy.

Just to get things straight, Beyoncé also had her own little gang which is obviously called BK. Dave and Beyoncé hated each other's guts since high school years. It all started when one of Dave's gang members got into a big fight with one of BK's gang member as well. The feud went on forever until one day Dave's gang member stabbed BK's gang member in the stomach, thigh and, arm. And then days later, BK's gang member , the same one that got stabbed, shot at Dave's gang member almost killing him. It probably sounds confusing for now, but you guys would probably get it later on. The 2 gang members names would stay irrelevant for now.

Beyoncé was with her partner in crime, Solange, her little sister. Yes Solange has always been apart of her gang as well, she's just way younger. And behind them was the one and only Teyana. Beyoncé eyes searched the room, looking at each persons face, making them quickly turn their head away, until she met Onika's face. She looked deeply into Onika's eyes while smirking a little bit, making Onika turn her head slowly and nervously away.

Onika's face felt hot and her rosy cheeks were beginning to appear pinkish. Not only was she getting nervous about here crush being her but also what her crush would do to her. Onika always got negative feelings about Beyoncé hurting her just because she and Dave were siblings. And Nicki knew Beyoncé would never in a million years would like her back because... who would have a crush on their worst enemy's sister?

"Uh-uh. Look who's here," Meagan says with one of her eyebrows raised up. Nicki shrugged while tucking a piece of her curly hair behind her ear. "Kinda nervous. What if she calls her gang up here to take me away?" Nicki asked quietly.

"Like did you not see how she smirked at me? She obviously got something planned," Nicki says stressing.

"Calm down. I don't think she's worried about you anyways," Meagan says looking over at the 3 of them. They were already getting their orders taken down by Draya. Teyana flirted with Draya making Draya's cheeks turn into a light shade of pink.

"Plus, text Dave if you really feel uncomfortable," Meagan says shrugging. Soon both Solange and Beyoncé moved to the second line that Onika and Meagan were in, making Onika heart beat even faster. 

"A Cream N' Cookies with a Vanilla and chocolate chips!" The cashier yells. "That's us," Nicki says.

"Great. Your total would be 5.99 for both,"  The cashier said giving Onika the ice creams while Meagan digs in her wallet and pulls out a 10 dollar bill, handing it to the lady. The lady gives back her change and Meagan grabs her ice cream. The 2 decided to hang out in the shop and eat their ice cream since it was hot outside which was going to melt their ice cream quicker. Meagan walked to their table with Onika following behind, but while she was walking her keys fell from her right pocket without her noticing. As Onika was still walking, Solange eyed her down with envy and Beyoncé eyed her down with lust and hatred. The reason I said lust and hatred is because, Beyoncé loved Onika's curves and her gorgeous face, she just loved everything about her but she also hated her because she was the little sister of somebody she really hated.

"Go get that shit," Beyoncé says pointing to Onika's keys that was still lying on the floor. Solange simply bent down and grabbed the keys and walked back to her older sister. "Watchu' finna do?" Solange asked while handing her the keys.

"Shhh, let me do me," Beyoncé simply says as she grabs the keys and twirls it around her long slender finger. Solange looked at her sister confusingly but didn't say one word. 2 minutes later, it was time for them to pay for their ice creams. Beyoncé looked over at Teyana who was still flirting with Draya since nobody else was in line. Draya was giggling and blushing like crazy.

"Ayo Tey! Stop tryna get some pussy and come pay for your shit," Beyoncé says with annoyance.

"Well damn," Teyana says. "Just go ahead and put me out on the spot!" Teyana says lifting her hands up in the air and dropping them back down. "I'll talk to you later baby," Teyana says to Draya. And also, Teyana and Draya have known and been "talking" to each other for a while.

***

Meagan and Onika were sitting down by the window sit enjoying their ice creams, well, not necessarily because Onika was a little too nervous to eat or to even do anything else. Where Beyoncé and her friends sat at wasn't a little too far from where Onika was, so that was just making Onika feel even worse. She knew they chose that seat on purpose because it was plenty of more seats across the room! 

Every now and then, Beyoncé would stare at Onika for like a minute and go back to talking to her friends or eat her ice cream. This was making Onika feel a little queasy and it's like she wanted to leave the shop but then she didn't want to. 

"Ok so for my birthday right, I was thinking maybe we should-" Meagen started but was cut off when her Ice cream fell right onto her shirt and even on her jeans. "Oh fuck," She says rolling her eyes. She grabbed some tissue and wiped it up.

"I gotta go to the bathroom and rinse this off with water," Meagan says getting.

"Uhh.. umm," Onika says nervously. "Don't be long."

"I won't. I'm just putting water on it." And with that Meagan walked off to the bathroom. Onika pulled out her phone to keep her occupied while she waited. Onika was on her Instagram which she got thousands of followers on since her brother was well known. She continued to scroll down her feed until she heard footsteps coming towards her. Thinking it was Meagan coming back, she was completely wrong. It was the no other BK.

Onika heart was beating even faster than it already was causing her to sweat a little. She looked at G surprised then said quietly said, "Oh gosh." She hand her hand to her face.

"Hay mamas," Beyoncé said in her deep but feminine voice sending chills to Nicki's body. "I was just here to return this to you," Beyoncé says sticking her finger out that had her keys. Onika grabbed her keys with a shaking hand. "Gosh this is embarrassing," Nicki thought to herself.

"T-thank you," Onika muttered putting her head.

"Pick ya' head up," Beyoncé said. "I'm tryna see that lil' pretty ass face," Beyoncé says staring more into Onika while licking her lips.

Onika picked up her head and looked at her Beyoncé who was already staring her down with that sexy look. Onika bit her lip and looked away, "So you little Miss Nicki huh?" Beyoncé asked. 

"Damn I remember you being a little ass girl, now look at chu', all grown up looking sexy and shit," Beyoncé says while chuckling. Onika shifted in her seat and giggled nervously. Onika tucked her hair behind her ear again, refusing to look at Beyoncé.

"Why you acting like that?" Beyoncé asked with a raised eyebrow

"A-acting like what?" Nicki shaky voice said while chuckling.

"You acting like you either scared of me or you just being shy," Beyoncé says shrugging. Onika smiled trying to relax a little bit but she was finding that very difficult to do.

"I mean... why wouldn't I be scared of you? You and my brother hate each other so much," Onika's soft voice said. "I'm surprised you didn't kill him yet."

"So just because I don't like your brother, that means I can't like you either?" Beyoncé said looking Nicki up and down lustfully. Beyoncé never realized how attractive Nicki was until now. She never paid attention to her anyways. Onika shrugged thinking of something else to say.

"You know you real pretty right?" Beyoncé says staring a hole into Onika. Onika giggled then muttered a small thank you. Onika couldn't believe this was happening to her. This was actually happening to her! Her crush was finally talking to her and complementing her. The day has finally come for her!

"You are so cute, look at chu' cheesing real hard," Beyoncé says laughing softly at Onika's cute face. 

"How old are you now?" Beyonce asked but Onika didn't know if she wanted to answer that. Her brother did always tell her to not say her personal business to people, whether she knew them or not.

"18," Onika say shrugging.

"18?" Beyoncé asked smirking even harder while she still stared. Onika was beginning to get creeped out. "That's the perfect age," Beyoncé say licking her lips even more.

"Watchu' mean that's the perfect age?" Nicki asked confusingly. "So you could easily have sex with me then shoot me in the head after?"

"Woah," Beyoncé says laughing. "Slow ya' roll. I would never do that to you babygirl. No matter how much I hate your brother and want to kill him. You ain't do nothing to me for me to hate you," Beyoncé says softly. "I only got problems with your brother. Not you."

Onika could not believe her ears, and even Beyoncé couldn't believe she was saying this out loud. She thought she hated Nicki but when she thought about it, it's no point hating somebody this gorgeous for a dumb reason.  She wanted to give Onika a chance, and see if it was going to work out.

"So you really don't care about me being sibling with Dave?" Onika asked.

"Nah, like I just said, I only got issues with him, not you," G says. Onika nodded her head and shrugged. She didn't know weather to believe Beyoncé because Beyoncé could be lying about liking her just to get closer to Dave so she could fuck up Dave and his gang. 

"You gon' give me a chance?" Bey asked ripping Nicki from her thoughts. Onika sat there not knowing what to say, that question caught her so off guard. "A what ? A chance?" Onika asked confused.

Beyoncé laughed then said, "Don't play stupid with me." 

"Man, I don't know," Onika says shrugging. Even though she liked Beyoncé really, really, really, much, she couldn't do it. That would be fucked up to her brother and her brothers friends. "I don't think that would be a good idea," Onika says quietly looking down.

Bey knew how Onika felt, she knew Onika felt like she was about to get played but Bey was really feeling Onika and wanted to "talk" to her more. 

"I know where you coming from," Bey says looking disappointed making Onika feel bad.

"Maybe- maybe we c-could.. work some..thing out," Onika says feeling nervous again. "Nobody has to know," Onika says quietly again.

Beyoncé smiled then said, "Here, put ya' number in my phone." She handed her phone to nicki and Nicki quickly put her number in. After she was done, she handed the phone back to Bey. "Ima hit chu' up and see how doing ight?" Bey says leaning forward to Nicki who just nodded. Onika didn't know why Bey was leaning forward until Bey's lips touch Onika's lips as well. Onika was sooo surprised, excited, and nervous.  Bey's tongue slipped in Nicki's mouth and then bit Onika's bottom lip softly.

Teyana saw this and immediately her eyes went big and she began hitting Solange so Solage could look at the scene to. Meagan who stood by the bathroom door this whole time, saw this as well with her mouth hanging wide open. All 3 of them couldn't believe their eyes.

"What the fuck is BK doing?" Teyana asked still not believing that this was happening.

"Man I don't know, she got some explaining to do," Solange says shaking her head.

After Nicki and Bey were done with their session, Bey got up from the table and said, "Ima see you around, ight?"

Onika smiled while her face was feeling very hot. "Alright, bye BK."

"Bye. And when I text you, you better text me back," Beyoncé says smirking and winking at Nicki who blushed and smiled like crazy.

Beyoncé walked over back to her table and Meagan did the same.  Teyana and Solange looked at Beyoncé like she had 5 heads growing out of every places. "What the hell was that?" Teyana asked sounding like somebody mother. Beyoncé had a goofy smirk on her face and shrugged.

Meagan who still had her mouth open just stood in front of Onika and stared at her for like a good minute. finally she says, "Uh-uh, come on, we're leaving." Meagan was laughing as she was grabbing her ice cream.

"What's so funny?" Onika asked giggling. Meagan shook her head then began whispering to Onika, "Girl, what the hell- I'm just gonna ask you when we get outside."

Onika got up and grabbed her belongings as well as Beyoncé watched her every move. She stuff her keys in her Gucci fanny pack so that it won't fall out again. She looked at Beyoncé who was already looking at her anyways. Onika kindly smiled and did a little wave at her causing Beyoncé to wink back at her.

Onika left out the shop with her best friend feeling all proud and confident all of a sudden. Onika didn't know if this was a good thing or bad thing but at this point, she didn't care because she's finally able to have her crush like her back. And she finally got her first kiss, from her sexy ass crush... Today was turning sooo good. She couldn't wait to spill the details to her best friend.

"My bother's enemy like's me back as well," Onika thought in her head.

MY FIRST ONE SHOT BOOK!! TELL ME HOW YALL FELT ABOUT THIS STORY?

SHOULD I MAKE A PART 2?

OR JUST MAKE A WHOLE BOOK ABOUT IT?

WHAT DO YALL WANT FOR THE NEXT STORY? BEYNIKA? OR RIHNIKA

(WELL ACTUALLY MY NEXT STORY IS GOING TO BE A BEYNIKA)

DO YALL THINK PEOPLE WOULD FIND OUT ABOUT THEM "TALKING"?

YOU GUYS THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA OR BAD?

DO YALL THINK BEYONCE REALLY LIKE NICKI?

THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT! LOVE YALLL!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 6.4K 65
just read my child.
3.9K 88 23
A Rishmi story but with many twists and turns.
159 9 3
It will probably be just the one story but I might write another one, maybe.
Allure By Mxri

Fanfiction

18.6K 1.1K 24
It's about Beyoncé It includes Beyoncé You love Beyoncé I love Beyoncé Read it.