Mnasthai (The Order #1)

By kissmyredlips

After waking up in a different body, Fabienne Leona Sloan questioned her own sanity and struggled between rea... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Prelude

63.5K 1.7K 138
By kissmyredlips

"Clear!"

I felt a mute electricity flow through my body and a gasp escaped me. My eyes opened wide and I was immediately blinded with light.

I heard a continuous high pitched ringing nearby, a sound that I hear in movies whenever someone's about to die. It blared in my ears until the sound shifted into a more gentle and rhythmical beeping.

"She's back!" I heard a woman's voice said.

Gusto kong itanong kung anong nangyayari at kung nasaan ako. I wanted to move and see who are hovering over me but I couldn't move an inch, not even my head. I couldn't feel my body!

An unfamiliar face smiled at me. Her eyes were full of hope and assurance. "You're gonna be okay, Kinsley."

Kinsley?

A mask was placed over my nose and mouth. After a few inhales, my eyelids started to get heavy. Naramdaman ko ang pagkalma ng utak ko.

I wanted to tell her that that Kinsley is not my name. I'm not Kinsley. My name is Fabienne Leona Sloan. I'm not... Kinsley.

~

Follow me!
Instagram: anyahaseyoh
Twitter: kissmyredlipsWP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 0 12
A shut in girl dreams of living in her games, the action, the mystery, the adventure all of it, she dreams of living in their wold, but when her comp...
279 21 20
when Roxanne Amacara, the worlds favorite pop star, finds out she is going to star in her first movie, a film called s.p.y., she is very excited. The...
Don't Fall Asleep By Ichiro

Mystery / Thriller

1K 14 12
When she's awake, she's a big sister, a helpful daughter, and a great friend. But what happens when you can't control what you do in your sleep and e...
1.8K 322 100
"Every time I close my eyes, I see a man with long arms and no face." said Emily. *** Adam lives in a small town in Massachusetts with his two daugt...