Epilogue

OBSESSION GONE WRONG, LINKED TWO MURDERS AND ATTEMPTED MURDER

Twenty-one years old Maqui Delgado finally confessed as the perpetrator of two murders and an attempted murder.

On November 3, some students of a known university were shaken upon witnessing the terrifying fall of a female student from the ninth floor of the tallest building within the campus. The student was  identified as Kinsley Grace Aguirre, a fourth year BS Business Management student, who unfortunately didn't survive the drop.

A male student named Jakob Esquivel, who claimed to be Kinsley's friend, reported Maqui Delgado as the enforcer of Kinsley's fatal death. Thus, making him the star witness. Maqui was temporarily detained at the campus security before he was transferred to the nearest precinct.  

According to Jakob, Kinsley was investigating the death of his sister—Jasmeen Esquivel; who was Kinsley's bestfriend. Jasmeen passed away earlier this year whose death was ruled as suicide after being found in her dormitory because of the farewell note that was found on her laptop. This testimony was backed by Kinsley's journals that Jakob forwarded to the police. 

Esquivel also claimed that Delgado attempted to murder Kinsley in her dormitory last September 28 and used the similar scheme by making it seem like a suicide. This links to the case of the Mary Clair Heiress, Fabienne Sloan, who fell from the fifth floor of the university's engineering building the same night Kinsley was admitted to the hospital. 

"Fabienne discovered the drug that Maqui used to kill Kinsley. He was scared that the truth will come out, that's why he tried to kill Fabienne by pushing her off the building," Esquivel said. 

The Mary Clair Heiress is reportedly still in a coma until now.

Surveillance footage from the university and the near-by buildings of the dormitories served as evidence as it showed Delgado entering the crime scene.

Maqui Delgado admitted to the crimes the following day. He said: "I just really loved her (Jasmeen)... and she didn't love me."

The grieving families of the victims vowed to make sure that justice will be served. 

~

Follow me!
Instagram: anyahaseyoh
Twitter: kissmyredlipsWP