PrettyMuch ImaginesπŸ’˜

By prettymmuch_

Just a book of Imagines about 5 guys in a boyband ;) ~ Requests are open so feel free ~ More

~INTRO~
1. FUCKBOY ~ Z.K
2. DANCE PARTNER ~ N.M
3. BROTHER'S FRIEND ~ Z.K
4. COMIC CON ~ A.P
5. STUDIO FUN ~ B.A
6. SHOPPING DILEMMAS ~ E.H
7. SKATE PARKS ~ A.P
8. SHOPPING DILEMMAS PT.2 ~ E.H
9. BASKETBALL JERSEYS ~ N.M
10. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE ~ Z.K
11. BAR TALKS ~ B.A
12. FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS ~ N.M
13. BUSBOY ~ A.P
14. GANGSTA BOY PT.1 ~ E.H
15. FORGIVENESS PT.1 ~ Z.K
16. TREEHOUSE SADNESS ~ N.M
17. CUTS ~ A.P
18. SKATING LESSONS ~ E.H
19. CAMP NIGHTS ~ B.A
21. NEIGHBOURS ~ Z.K
22. WORK INTERRUPTIONS ~ B.A
23. ACCIDENTAL FRIENDS ~ Z.K
24. ICE SKATING ~ Z.K
25. DON'T LEAVE ME ~ Z.K
26. SHE'S A FIGHTER ~ E.H
27. JUST A MISTAKE ~ N.M
28. FOOTSTEPS LED ME ~ B.A
29. JUST A MISTAKE PT.2 ~ N.M
30. FIGHTS AND FORTS ~ A.P
31. MR DETECTIVE ~ Z.K
32. LOST AND THEN FOUND ~ E.H
33. A LIVE ACCIDENT ~ Z.K
34. FORGET ABOUT HER ~ B.A
35. TAKE CARE ~ Z.K
36. OVERSEAS FLIGHTS ~ Z.K
37. I'M OKAY, I PROMISE ~ B.A
38. THE WEDDING WAITER ~ N.M
39. GAME ON ~ A.P
40. GANGSTA BOY PT.2 ~ E.H
41. THE LOVE I HAVE ~ Z.K
42. IT HIT ON STAGE ~ B.A
43. YOU CRY? ~ B.A
44. THE FERRIS WHEEL ~ N.M
45. I GET INSECURE TOO ~ Z.K
47. 24 HOURS OF HELL ~ Z.K
49. GANGSTA BOY PT.3 ~ E.H
50. FORGIVENESS PT.2 ~ Z.K
51. KOREA WITH YOU ~ E.H
~ MY WRITER'S BLOCK ~

20. HIGH SCHOOL PARTY ~ N.M

1.9K 47 6
By prettymmuch_

AUTHOR'S NOTE💘
Wassah y'all!

Okay first of all, please watch the video above because that's what the imagine is based off of.

Secondly, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1.6K READS!!!!
Argh! That's so crazy to me! But I will be updating slowly now because school just started up again and I probably won't have as much time writing as I did in the holidays.

ANYWAYS! Just wanted to say thank you and enjoy this Nick Imagine x

Request, Vote and Comment :)

~ M

Y/N'S POV
*RING RING RING*

I turned my head from my book and saw my phone ringing. I checked the person calling and it was my best friend Ezra. I roll my eyes probably knowing she's gonna ask me for a favour. I click green and her voice immediately fills my eardrums.

Ezra: Hey gguuurrll!!

Y/N: Ezra whatcha want?

Ezra: Nothing.....nothing....

Y/N: Ezzraaa?

Oh this bitch think I'm playin'.

Ezra: Okay okay, fine you got me. I heard Lewis is throwing a party tonight!!

Y/N: Okay.....and this concerns me how?

Ezra: Gurl please come with me!

Y/N: Ezra no! I got to a really good part in my story I'm not leaving for a stupid party!

Ezra: GURL! Yo introverted ass is comin no matter what you know why?

Y/N: Pft yea why?

Ezra: I heard Nick is going.....

I can see her smirking even though she's on the other side of the phone. I smile to myself. Nick Mara, the guy I've been crushing on since 7th grade, is going. With his perfectly wavy brown hair and his built figure and his deep brown eyes. How could I not fall for him?

Y/N: I don't know Ez...I'm mad awkward anyways....

Ezra: Y/N! C'MON!!!

Go to a party with Nick Mara? Or stay home and finish my book? The thing is the last party I went to was last year. That's a long time.

I guess it's time to get my ass out of the house.

Y/N: *sigh* UGH! Fine I'll see you there...

Ezra: YAASS! And don't forget to look cute for ya boo thang!

Y/N: Oh my God! Goodbye.

I hang up the phone and chuckle to myself as I make my way to my closet . I put on 'High School' by UMI to get me in the mood. I try on at least a million outfits until I finally settle on one I liked.
(The one in the music video ^)
I'm now standing at my bedroom door and staring into it hyping myself up.

Oft okay you can do this! All you gotta do, is be cool.

I open the door, tell my parents about the party and leave the house.

*TIME SKIP*

I walk into the house filled with blasting music and drunk teenagers. The smell of alcohol and smoke fills my nose as I walk around the house looking for my friends. I walk down one hallway and turn into the next room to find them all sitting on a couch. I roll my eyes and smile as I plop down in the middle of them.

Ezra: GURL YOU MADE IT!! AND LOOKIN FOINE FO YO BOO THANG!

Gabe: OH MA GAWD! GURL SLAY THAT OUTFIT!!

Stephanie: YAS GURL!!

Y/N: Oh my God! Shut-up you guys!

Ezra: Here drink this.

Ezra hands me a red cup and I take a sip. I scrunch my face at the different taste in my mouth but just let it slide. We talk, dance and drink on that couch for at least 2 hours. I look around the room staring at the drunk people all around me, when the door next to us opens with 5 guys walking in.

Oh my God it's Nick...I'm literally gonna have a panic attack.

As each guy enters the room I see Edwin, Brandon, Austin,Nick and then Zion. He's wearing a simple black shirt with a small silver chain around his neck and yet he looks immaculate.
(Outfit that the main guy is wearing ^)

I couldn't help but stare with my mouth agape at how freakin hot Nick looked that night. As they walked past the couch Nick looked down and we both made eye contact.

He just walks past staring in my eyes before he smirks and walks into the next room. My cheeks turn pink as I start feeling a little hot. After his group passes my group starts pushing me around and hyping me up.

Ezra: OH MY GAWD!! HE WAS CHECKING YOU OUT GO TALK TO HIM!!

Stephanie: YES GURL!! GET YOU A MANS!!

Y/N: Oh my God! Nooooo! I'm so awkward anyways...

Gabe: BITCH! NO GO GET SOME DICK!!

Y/N: What about you!?

Gabe: Bitch I already got some dick! NOW GGOOO!

I roll my eyes for what feels like the 100th time that night and get up out of my seat. I hear "Ooo's" and "Ah's" coming from the couch as I leave the room and the music takes over. I walk around the house looking for Nick, while mentally hyping myself up.

NICK'S POV
Me and the boys sat down and started talking and looking at the girls around us. All I could do was think about Y/N. I didn't even know she was coming to the party tonight and I look like a complete flop.

Y/N POV
I walk past the last doorway and popped my head inside to see Nick and his friends sitting down and having a good time. I poke my head back out and smile to myself.

This is my chance.

I walk into the room, dodging people while trying to get to Nick. I almost make it when I chicken out last minute.

Nope, nope, nope. I wasn't built for this. Nope.

I swiftly walk past Nick with my face red hot.

Ugh I need another drink. I suck at this!

NICK'S POV
I sit there just sipping my drink when I see Y/N walk past. I was hoping she would walk up to me, but she just walks through the room and goes onto the next. As she walks I can't help but stare at her. The way her hair is just slightly messy but still intact.

The way her glasses cover her eyes, but yet you can still see her eyes in the darkness of the room. They way her outfit compliments all her curves, its just all so mesmerising. She leaves the room but yet all I can think about is her.

Y/N'S POV
I grab another drink when all of a sudden I hear sirens. In a panic I set the drink back down and Lewis yells through the house.

Lewis: CCOOPPSS!!

The door busts open and the cops start piling in. I freak out and run out the door followed by other teenagers behind me. I was looking for my friends but I couldn't see any of them running in my direction.

I ran down the middle of the road in a panic when someone grabbed me by the hand and started leading me off of the road. It was Nick.

NICK'S POV
As I was running away from the cops I saw Y/N looking lost while running. I looked around myself and saw none of her friends running this way.

Okay now is my chance, don't mess it up Nick

I picked up my pace and grabbed her by the hand. My heart skipped a beat as I realised I was running away with the girl of my dreams.

Y/N'S POV
We both ran to the side of the street and hid behind the back of a tree. He sat me down first before sitting beside me, to make sure I was covered.

Nick was still looking around the street making sure the cops weren't coming our way. I was just sitting there in awe soaking up all the good angles of his face. I moved a bit to make myself more comfortable when Nick turned his head to me.

We were staring for what felt like hours when all of a sudden I burst out laughing. We both just sat there laughing until he wrapped his arm around me.

I rest my head on his shoulder as I just let myself embrace him. We sat there like that for a few minutes when he lifted his head up to look around once more.

Nick: I think the cops are gone.

I look around myself and see that street is now deserted. I nod and look up at him to see him already staring down at me. He smirks then questions me.

Nick: Hey....d-do you-.......do you wanna go to my place?

I ponder on this.

Why would he want me? I'm literally such an introvert like I don't know what I'm gonna do! Just play it cool and go Y/N, don't miss this shot.

I nod my head in agreement as he stands and offers his hand out to me. I take it and stand up as his lips ever so lightly just happen to touch mine.

Best. Party. Ever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 110 27
the story of two best friends; nick mara
54.5K 1.7K 33
Φ…. soltera ❛❛ la da los mismo que la quieran o la amen. ❜❜ completed! ( nick mara ) ( jun 2019-mar 2020 )
208K 3.4K 145
my first book was getting long so here's a second :) started; 26th September 2018 finished 5th September 2019 imagines with 600+ characters have (lo...
5.9K 417 50
𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 π—π—π—ˆ π—€π—‚π—‹π—…π—Œ 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝖽 π—‚π—†π–Ίπ—€π—‚π—‡π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝖺 π—€π—…π—‚π—†π—‰π—Œπ–Ύ π—‚π—‡π—π—ˆ 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 π–Ώπ–Ίπ—‡π—π–Ίπ—Œπ—‚π–Ύπ—Œ