HE LIVES IN ME.......

By Ayshasamira

She was searching for her dream man all this years,,, she always dreams of him,, and at times give up,and thi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2:Introduction
Chapter 3:Prince charming
Chapter 4:Missing Rib
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11:The meeting
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50:Final chapter

Chapter 23

564 56 8
By Ayshasamira

Alhamdulilah!He will be here any moment,I kept everything in place,i wore ankara today. .
You are looking very Beautiful..Yasmeenah winked
Khoobsurat(Beautiful in hindi)says Hanan....

And you both are all decked up where to?
Yaa Noor in Ahmad's voice hahhaa they both laughed...

We are having visitors our brother in law the Favourite and you don't want us to deck up....Yasmeenah flare and also your handsome brother,khalilullah.....
Hmmm!I inhaled deeply....

Yasmeenah's phone rings,oh you are here,we are coming,and she rushed out of the room,yelling they are outside....

Yaa Allah!Please have mercy on my sister,i hope she is not in love with him....
I picked my veil and went after her,with Hanan following me.....

The convoy again,Hanan gestured.....
Black Ranger rovers,all tinted the cars are so beautiful,We came closer to the cars,Yaa khalil came out Wearing a black kaftan it fits him well,before i knew it,Yasmeenah side hugged Him....
The implications of International schools i murmured....

Sa'aad chimed in,Pulche you looking gorgeous,
Oh my Allah!Welcome Sa'aad i am so happy to see you,,,
Is my presence noticed?Janan

Sure,welcome Yayana,i wandered with my eyes searching for him...
Janan,what are you looking for,Yaa khalil winked...
My husband where is he?

Do you have another husband apart from me?Sa'aad raised an eyebrow...Just then he came out....
He was wearing a coffee brown kaftan and a matching cap,he looks handsome every blessed day...

Sorry i was on call,he smiled his million dollar smile..
Welcome,i ushered please come in...
We went into the Living room,they sat down while my sisters present refreshments,,,,

Yaa khalil,you haven't introduced me to your sisters yet...
Ohh!I am Yasmeenah she uttered,and meet Hanan yaa khalil chipped in....

And I am Sa'aad Haidar Sadauki.....
Yes we have been seeing your pictures and we do sight you in our school...

Really!What school?
Sadauki international school,,,,,,
OMG!Nice meeting you and now we are family,thanks to SIS........

I was looking at him,Hanan gave them the cup full of drinks and samosa with cakes.....

Mrs Ahmad Rufa'i Sadauki,he stare at me.....
I missed you so much,this hilarious smile is making me loose control...........
I bit my lower lips,i stare back at him,Ahmad hope you alighted safely,

Yes JAAN......
We stare at each other.....
We heard the call to prayer,they performed Ablution and we went to the room,and prayed..
When they came back they greeted Mum and Daddy,
Sa'aad and Yaa khalil went to the dining with the girls,

Pulche,now you can stare at your husband you don't have to Murmur also,they ushered in unison...

He went to the Dining winking at me.....
Baby tell me your plans for the wedding,
Ahmad,i am afraid about you taking care of the furnitures,and everything....

Baby,dont bother everything will be to your taste.....
JAAN,Let me show you everything,he dialed a number and the guard came in with his Macbook..
He showed me everything,the living rooms how he wants them,4 living rooms,with a glass parlour...

I don't have an option rather than choosing the colours that i want,they were lovely and expensivehe shoed me the pictures of the house and everything,
JAAN,a week to the wedding I want Mum and Yaa Khairat to go and see the house.....

I rolled my eyes ok Ahmad....
My Favourite woman on earth,he smiled...
You need to eat something,and Yaa khalil told me you want sinasir so i made it myself...

Really!Noor
Yes,Can we eat here?
Sure,let me bring it........

He was looking at my every move,
Yaa khalil,you have totally ignored me,the girls will go back soon you know....I shrugged my shoulders...
Sa'aad was showing something to Hanan with his phone...

I flare my eyes.I put everything in a tray and went back to the sofa....

They were giggling and I ignored them,
i turned and went back to Ahmad,
Noor,i have a condition,,

Granted even before you name it...
Really!Yes...
You will feed me...
I widened my eyes,seriously..
I am not joking,he stare at me....

Let's sit on the carpet,we sat down,and i began feeding him,we were talking but i payed more attention because i don't want to stain his kaftan

Love birds,khalil winked,we are going out so you can have the living room to yourself...

Sa'aad clears his throat,Yaa Ahmad i think when you are done we would have a meeting.
Yaa janan enjoy your day,Yasmeenah winked
Yaa janan, i can see the person that Lives in you is here.......Hanan giggled....

This girls,i shook my head i continued,just in my phone rings,He picked the phone from the center table,,

This number,he study the number and dialed it on his phone,,,
He then received the call,
Ahmad,he shush me,He put the phone on speaker mode...

Middle class girl
So you've grown wings you can't speak, Noor or whatever you call yourself,stay away from my brother i hope you understand,

His expression immediately changes,I was hyper ventilating,i don't want her to think otherwise.....

Azzahra Thank you so much,
Yaa Ahmad,i am sss....
He switched the phone..
He kept mute,

I was speechless,Ahmad let's continue eating..
Noor,when did she started calling you?
Can we just skip this conversation,please don't frown in my presence.....

Smile for me,i pouted...
He smiled,
This is a fake smile Ahmad..

JAAN,i can't just pretend,that nothing happened.
Ohk Ahmad,i don't know,i don't even have her number,i have never spoken to her....I have to lie
Ohh,I shouldn't have put the speaker on then,its ok i will handle her....
Smile for me...

He then smiled,I love you Noor......
Noor,when are we going to kebbi?
You want to meet my grandparents Ahmad?
Yes Noor,

I think after the wedding will be appropriate what do you think?
But i will talk to Daddy if it's ok we can go tomorrow..

Baby,whatever you say is what i want,Noor you complete me,You are my missing rib,he whispered in my ears and I was trembling....
Ahmad,i pouted,he winked at me..

Do you know something Noor,
I shook my head because of the effect of what he is doing to me,i am sure my cheeks are red as tomatoes...

This are the last days i will spend in Nigeria without you next to me,He smiled..
Let me wash my hand,i stood up,but to my surprise he stood up too...

I went to the dining there is a sink there i on the tap,but i felt his warm hands intertwining mine,I looked at him and he did thesame,i don't know the minutes we spent there,but i was shaking and he understood so he let go and smirk.....

I packed everything and took them the kitchen,Time for Magrib,He perfomed Ablution,and i excorted him to the gate,we saw Daddy going to the mosque also,so they went together while i went back to my room and prayed........

When he came back,he called my phone and i went in,muttered my salam and sat adjacent to him.
But he gestured with his hand,i stood up and sat closer to him,i was fidgeting with my hands,I know his presence is all i need to be complete but he gently took my hand and kissed it...
Ahmad,.

Salam alaikum,Yaa khalil muttered,i tried to take my hand back but he refused to let go...
Ohh wow!Lovely.

I need to snap a picture Yasmeenah chimed in...
You should send it via airdrop,Sa'aad screech....
Please i pouted,he let go before she snapped the picture....

Done,She gave the phone to Sa'aad....
Dinner is ready,i i ushered,,,,
May be after Isha' prayer,ok

Ahmad and Janan,about the wedding events,
What events Yaa khalil?

Your wedding events he furrowed,your husband and I have make plans for dinner and Yaa khadija is organizing a grand walima...
I widened my eyes almost bulging out from their socket....

And the girls want to organize a Barbecue or get together..
But Yaa khalil,

Shhhhh Janan nobody will listen to you now we must have this events....
Pulche y are you protesting after all your husband wants it too,you know his friends from all over will come,so let's have this events he pleaded .
Sa'aad i rolled my eyes.

Noor he purr,do you want the event or not?
The dinner and Walima,but this get together no,i don't think its a good idea.
But this is a family meeting,y are you murmuring?Khalil made a straight face....

Ohk we are ok with the events,but the get together how do you plan it?
Yaa khalil,you know during the Henna ceremony we want to have an event like we gonna make it grand,

Is it ok with you JAAN,i rolled my eyes,
No,
Yaa janan,they both yelled..
well,my own issue have been sorted, Sa'aad clapped his hands..

You see Hanan i told you,i am Yaa janans Favourite but you bluntly refused to listen....
She pouted...
Ahmad smiled and you are my favourite Hanan,
I stare at him...

He whispered Noor let them organize the event please...
And who can refuse the Charming Favourite,i blushed....
Seriously I nodded...

Ohk Sa'aad you will provide whatever they need for the event,
Ohk brother,before i forget, Yasmeenah and Hanan,I will send the laces to you and you select the one that you want together with Yaa Khairat and I will send it ok,the get together we would finalize everything tomorrow....

That is how they continued discussing about the events and wedding in general,i was only staring at them,I felt his warm hands on mine....
I was shivering and we continued gisting,they had there dinner and they went to the lodge.....

Huh,i kept caressing my hand and inhaling his sweet scent,what a nice feeling..
Yaa janan what are you doing?
Does it look like i am doing something?
Nop,anyway we have finalize everything with Yaa Khairat,,,

Here she showed the ashobe and the laces they've chosen i have contacted Meenal too,and here Sa'aad has sent the laces.....

I sat down,Yasmeenah must you do this event,Lets just do the Dinner and walima......

No way Yaa jaanan,Hanan chimed in
Yes Yaa janan,is not a big event,just family members and may be his family that would come pick you up.....

Hmm,ok
Yes,,,,
My phone rings and i picked the call and excused myself...

Noor,
what are you doing?
Just thinking about you,and i missed you already....
I missed you more,and you know what?You are looking more beautiful today,
Ahmad..

Yes Mrs Ahmad,you know i felt like Hugging you today..
Ahmad you and this your huggings..
JAAN,how do you feel about the wedding?
I am so happy Ahmad,but the events are they necessary?

Noor,the events are just for a couple of hours,can you do that for me?

Without question,i will do everything for you.
I don't know how to open up,but by now you should know how much i cherish you....

JAAN,y do you always freeze when i am around you?
My heart beats faster when i am with you,you are all i want yet i feel nervous,

Ok,you will soon be free with me Love,I love you..
and we kept expressing our love till midnight.....

Yasmeenah was also on call but i never have the idea as to whom she was talking to...

The next morning we both wake up early,and prepared breakfast,i drive my kia sport,to the lodge with Yasmeenah and Hanan,i wore my gown and a veil while they wore gowns and tied their veils..

Yasmeenah called Yaa khalil and he asked them to let us in.....

We went to their phase and parked the car,Yaa khalil was there already,we brought the breakfast and Yaa khalil helped us,we went in and set the table....
Good morning Yayana,we both greeted him.

Yaa khalil,hope you slept well,Yasmeenah uttered staring at him,
I glare at her,they were smiling at each other,i shook my head...

I can smell the scent of my Pulche Sister...
Sa'aad came in,good morning my wife
Morning my husband,hope you liked our weather,
well with my wife around,i don't mind the weather..
gentle Hanan,good morning he said in between words

Morning Yaa Sa'aad....
Crush alert he glare at Yasmeenah,Morning
Morning Sa'aad,,,,
Whats the meaning of crush alert i looked at both if them..
Never mind sister,he said...

Well,i will be right back,Yaa khalil went upstairs...
Sa'aad was on call,and Hanan murmur Yaa jaanan,this is a mansion,i thought the lodge is not that good looking..

Hanan,only the wealthy and rich are lodging here,what do you expect?

Sa'aad sat down,We should finalize everything today Hanan,
She smiled yes ok..

Sa'aad come let's have our breakfast we can't wait for the favourite,he winked at me..
Yaa khalil you are unbiased,Yasmeenah and Hanan come and join us,,,they both went to the dining table..

Yaa khalil what about me?I pouted...
You wait for the Favourite,when you were feeding him did you think about Yaa khalil.....

The three of them Giggled...
Assalamu alaikum,He muttered...
I am so sorry i slept off,Did you?what about the bloodshot,he winked,Ibrahim i will disown you soon. Good morning Yaa Ahmad,
Good morning Yaya Favourite,Hanan smiled...
Morning Sisters,....

His eyes reached mine,He smiled and came closer...
He scooched down and held my hand,Good Morning Noor,,

I blushed Morning,i looked at him and smiled...
He then sat on the couch still holding my hand,i stare at him.....

Y didn't you call?
I do not want to disrupt your sleep....

i could feel his soft and warm hands caressing mine...
Ahmad,stop it we are not yet......

Sorry Mrs Ahmad,he gently let go of the hands,He looked at me,i am attracted to you,i don't know...
It's ok,hope you slept well,Yes I did i spoke to Dad about going to Kebbi and he said if we can make it today we should go.....

Ohk fine,i am ready let's have the Breakfast first,
Ok we have the breakfast and i will go home and get ready,before you come.....

Who says i will let you drive alone,,
Ahmad i made puppy eyes..
You look cute.....
lets go,i don't want you to famish...
I know you will take care of me...

Khalil we are going to kebbi,he screech
And you thought of going alone,we are going together.....
Even we are all coming with you Sa'aad declared...

He have his fill,and the girls and I headed back home,we got ready in no time,
i wore my lace and we headed to kebbi
we went and greeted our grandparents and our relatives,we ate lunch at Yaa Abduls house,it was an unforgettable journey with 3 cars,

Ahmad and I were in the prado all black,Hanan,Yasmeeenah,khalil and Sa'aad in the range while the securities in the other,.....
he gave them gifts and we sauntered back to sokoto...

When we came back,we prayed Asr prayer i changed into my jallab,we then present desserts and continued talking about the events,the musicians they want to invite,the decorators and all....

I was just there like a statue,we kept glancing at each other and smiling khalil ignored us,
I like the way they behave with each other,
He was on call,and i kept wandering my eyes to see him come back..
Who is your favourite musician,Yaa khalil asked...
So many Yayana,

Ohh,i can remember the song you sang in the car,,,
I frowned and eyed him,Yaa khalil...
Name one
Kiss Daniel and Davido
chris brown
He winked,just when my phone vibrates....

Yes
Janan,when are we meeting the IV's are here
Meenal can we meet tomorrow by evening.
sure, bye...
He came in,Noor here Yaa khadija wants to talk to you...

I muttered my salam,and exchanged pleasantries,she asked few things

Noor,I have a makeup artist and i will send the bridal outfits so you can select the outfit for the dinner and walima,i have already ordered somethings..

Ohk Mummy i will right away..
Good, Noor all the best bye
bye...

I rolled my eyes at him,
I love it when you do that...he smiled and removed his spectacles...

He looked me deep in the eyes,I will miss you so much,i don't feel like going back...
I will be yours soon remember,and know you will be bored in a week......

I can never be bored of you babe,he shook his head,I love you Noor,and Yes don't think of stressing yourself by making breakfast,
Ahmad,i am not a good cook right?
Not at all,i don't want you to stress yourself,
I have to,its my duty,

He smiled,ok i was thinking of hiring a driver for you,I don't want you to keep stressing yourself with thia driving issues..

Ahmad,no you don't have to,i don't go out often and besides, i am not working or schooling so it's ok....
He smiled again,Noor janan...

Ahmad it's almost 10:00pm i think we should go,
Ohh Yeah,nice thoughts but i am not the one stuck in here....Ahmad widened his grin .

Khalil cleared his throat ...
Sa'aad that was sitting in the dining area with  Hanan,smiled,ok let's go........

My heartbeat skyrocketed,are you really going?
He looked at me,and the others went out,he came closer just an inch away,
The next time we meet nobody will deprive me of My hug.......

I could feel his warm breath,I trembled when he called my name Noor,I will miss you......

Can you stay till Monday?I tilted my head....
Baby,i will have to go to Zurich on Monday it's very important,but not as important as you are,will round everything up and come back till after the wedding Khalil and Sa'aad will go to UK.......
It's ok,

I will call you when we get to the lodge...
Ohk,i excorted him outside we met we the others,

Janan,i was thinking if we could just find imam close by and do the wedding right away,i don't think you guy's want to sleep in different places today...He laughed.

Yaa khalil,i pouted.....
they perambulate and we went back in....

We gisted with Dad and Mum,we present the gifts they gave us,and we went back to the room...
Yasmeenah i want to discuss something important with you,What exactly is between you two i mean Yaya khalil...

Yaa janan,you are my sister and i can't hide anything from you the truth is I love him,
What,?I abruptly sat down,you must be joking are you?

I calm down and explained,he is committed Yasmeen and with my bestfriend...

He never mentioned the word Love to her,they are just friends,you can ask her....

Huh,i can't even think straight,i went and Douche my body,
I called Yaa khalil,
Hey Beautiful,
Yaa khalil,

Are you missing him already?
No,is not about him,i want to talk to you if you don't mind...

I don't i am your brother,and i hope is not about,Fatee...

No,is rather about Yasmeenah....i paused..
Amm huh he chuckled.Janan even i don't know what is happening exactly..did she said something?
Yaa khalil,i don't know what it is but she is in love with you,and only you can stop her tell her you are engaged...

Y janan?Am i that bad...
No, don't take me wrong,You and Ammah...
Hmm,Janan even i love Yasmeenah but ask Ammah about me let's know what she thinks of me please...

Yaa khalil,lets just ignore Yasmeenah she is a small girl,and you know she must graduate from the University before getting married......

Janan,are you trying to forbid your sister from loving me?

No yaa khalil,i don't want to break Ammahs heart,but i have never ushered the words to her...

And Janan,you were snatched from me do you want Yasmeenah to be snatched too...
I laughed Yaa khalil who snatched me away,
You are asking,the favourite of course..
Ok yaa khalil good night but think over it....
Ohk Janan bye.....

Khalil what was that?you are sweating already...
Ahmad,its janan
is he alright?what happened to her.?
Can you cool down,Its not about her...
Tell me quickly,khalil
She was asking about Yasmeenah's and my relationship,

She is right khalil,you can't play games with our sister and Friend..
But i never told Ammah that i love her,we are just friends..

Do you love Yasmeenah?
I do Ahmad i love her but i don't want to go deep now,and Janan told me that she is graduating this year,she must also finish her degree before getting married,what do i do?

Well,you have to make up your mind please...
Khalil,do you know something?
No tell me,,,

That insolent girl Zahra called Janan and God so kind the phone was with me,,,
Yaa Allah,she is so mean,she called her all sort of names,,,

I was wondering where she got the number from,
Ya salaam,what did you said to her,hmm I thank her and dropped the call...
I asked Noor,if she has been calling but she denied it saying that was the first time....

Ya Allah!He tapped my shoulder,Ahmad you have indeed gotten a wife,She hide it from you just to avoid misunderstandings with your sister....
How did you know she hide it?

She called crying and told me what Fatee said to her last week.

What?i stood up and you conceal it from me,khalil...
I am sorry she made me promise not to let you know..

You mean she cried?My Noor i removed the spectacles....

Yes,Ahmad but she has gotten over it,so don't stress yourself please,what matters is the love she have for you,and you getting married soon..
We should just take action about Fatee that is it....

Hmm!ok i will deal with her my own way....

Khalil,You should think twice about the girl ok,i will just be in my room,

Ahmad what about the snacks and shawarma,?I know you are not going to bed...

Mind your business khalil,they both laughed...
And Sa'aad who were you talking to for hours....
He scratched his head,Yaaya ummm

Hmm!May God have mercy on you two,dont be a player like your brother khalil.....I grinned and went upstairs...

Yaa khalil,we are making night calls right?
And who says the Favourite is crashing for the night, that is what he is about doing,didnt you see bloodshot in his eyes this morning.

Yaa khalil,whats with you and Yasmeenah,
even that's what i am thinking about..
But you two make a perfect couple you know just like the Favourite.....he laughed..

Hahaha Sa'aad i hope you are not in love with Hanan,
He scratched his head..
No,we are just friends,

Uhmm,better tell me if we are having two weddings the grooms from same family brides same....They both laughed and continued watching .....

Hanan,who have you been talking to for a while,,,
Ohh,a friend she scrunch her face,
I pray so,i lay down and continued chatting with my phone......

Ahmad called and we spent half the night talking...

We woke up early Morning and prepared breakfast,we greeted our parents and went to deliver it......
We called khalil and they let us in,
What a beautiful Morning,Good Morning Daddy's princesses,

Morning Yaa khalil,,,
Don't just talk to me Jananu....
Yaa khalil what have i done?

Everything and i am angry,so he raised an eyebrow,
Hanan and Yasmeenah come in......
I chuckled,ok i will drive back home,i rolled my eyes,,

I turned my back at the door and someone held my hand,i felt the warmness the spark and the chemistry,

I turned and our eyes locked,we stare for i don't know how long,and khalil as usual cleared his throat...

Can you guys come in and close the door please,Khalils voice boomed,i gestured at my hand.
But he refused to let go,Ahmad they are watching..
He smiled and led me in,come he was still holding my hand...

Ohh!how lovely khalil screech,the girls and Sa'aad are already in the other living room.....

We went in,his phone saves my hand by ringing..
He muttered his salaam and called the name Baba,,
He looked at me and then excused himself.

We went to the living room,I sat down closer to Hanan,
still on the wedding plans Sa'aad chimed in.....
We kept talking about random things for the wedding...

They had their breakfast while i was chatting with my phone.

Yaa khalil came and sat closer to me,
Janan,i am sorry about yesterday,and i don't know what to do,have you asked Ammah what she thinks about me,he murmured..

No Yaya khalil,i know she is still asleep,so we are meeting this evening at Meenals house,you know her events are starting on Wednesday,so we have to be with her for the preparations i will talk to her then.

Khalil,what are you doing?Ahmad exclaimed...
He gave him a questioning look,
Khalil winked,please get up he grinned....

Before i could say anything ,he held my hand and in an attempt to make me stand he brought me closer to him,our bodies touching each others...

Uhmmm khalil cleared his throat,we have kids with us can you save it till after the wedding...
God,i was abashed,i quickly withraw my body,,,
He glare at me,
Thank you,,i adjusted my veil,umm errm..
I am sorry JAAN,he uttered

I rolled my eyes,breakfast is getting cold...
We went to the dining they ate the breakfast while Ahmad insisted but i wasn't hungry,so i only had the hot chocolate.....

it was past 11 am and they were ready to leave,i almost cried,we excorted them to the government house they thank the governor for seaking my hand in marriage with his people and we left to the airport,all the flights have been cancelled so only the private jet was there,we gave them the little gifts we had for them,

We bid them farewell and went back home,.......
I slept for an hour and went to Meenals house,I waa on my way back home,when my phone beeped a message or do i say alert......

A million naira,i gasped Ahmad Rufa'i Sadauki,noo,y would he do this after all the gifts........
I parked my car and decided to call him......
Swatrz,

JAAN,for the first time i am angry,y would you send so much money,after all the gifts.

Baby your friend is getting married and i know women and weddings so please accept...
Shhhh AHMAD,this is just too much,i can't...

I am your husband can't i gift my wife?JAAN,i don't  know but it seems like i am not important to you,or you hate my gifts,you always turned them down...
He sounds pissed ,

Ahmad,I am so sorry,my soft voice was trembling....
I can't be angry with you Noor,if you cry i will leave abuja right away....

I smiled in between tears,hahahaha you don't have to,i will not cry in as much as you have forgiven me....

Noor,your scent is still on my body,you know...
Ahmad,can we talk about something else...
Are ylu this shy Noor hw chuckled....

Wallahi i love you and i cant stop my from falling for you Noor,,
You know i do go to Makkah and prayed to God to give me Noor,

Hehehe and God has granted your du'a...
Yes Noor,I love you,if you don't mind i will just put somethings in place and call you back...
It's ok, i will wait for you MINE......

Hmmmm,i inhaled deeply thinking Hanan was asleep...HE LIVES IN ME......

Yaa Janan,today you please tell me how when and where you met the Favourite.....

Hmm!even i want to know,Yasmeenah came in...
I told them how we met and everything,,,,

Before we zoomed off.......

Zurich,Switzerland....
Huh,what a day?I am so tired,,,

I haven't call Noor,let me freshened up and call her,I missed her so much, can't wait to have her in my arms,her soft voice ,her hazel eyes,I love her,I laid my head on the couch, and was taken by a dee slumber,i dreamt of hee too....

This love is growing day by day....

Hello Noor.
I am sorry i called your phone but it was off,
Sorry Noor,it was a hectic day and i slept off,
It's ok,hope you alighted safely...

Yes,i am all alone at home..
All alone?what about Yaa khalil.

He went straight to Berlin with Sa'aad,we have to round everything up,because of the Wedding...
Oh!How would you cope all alone,you will be lonely..

That is y,i am going to call you via video call,if you are ok with that...

Ofcourse i am,i don't want you to be bored,but when are you living Zurich.....
Tomorrow,we are all going to meet in UK with Sa'aad and Khalil.....
Ohh!please don't stress yourself...

Hmmm!Noor i am feeling insecure about Meenala wedding,i don't want someone to snatch you away...

Heheheh,No way,i am yours alone,do you know for how many years i have been dreaming about you?,do you know i met Yaa khalil when i was crying because of you?I went through hell,and i never thought you would consider me,I have been in love with you for years and you LIVE IN ME,

Wow!You refused to tell me how you met me,and your brother khalil is always saying you love me before i met you,but none of you is saying anything....

Ahmad,i will tell you when we get married,i promise..
No you tell me now even if it is a little...

Ohk i do not know how,or when i started loving you but it was on the 20th founders day of your school,I saw you from a far,we had an eye contact and i felt a hitch in my heart,i was afraid,after a year,I got divorced and before the feelings were unbearable i dream of you every now and then,i never imagined you the Favourite Sadauki to glance at me even once....

Hmmm!
What made you cry on the day you met khalil?
Yaa Allah!I saw you near Multazam praying i did not hear the name of the girl,but i heard You,praying to God to make her your wife,so I loose hope....

Huh!Noor janan Rashid...
Mrs Ahmad Rufa'i.
Ahmad can you go and eat then we can talk all day,please...
But your voice alone is sufficient,
No,i want you to have more please sweetheart...
Wow,how romantic...
ohk i will call you in a jiffy
ohk bye...................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 50K 87
*Could you ever love a broken person?* "I understand that you're broken," he said as he lifted her chin so she stared directly into his eyes. "But I...
23.5K 3.2K 67
Waking up to find out her boss was her ex was really shocking and more heartbreaking that what they had was fake. Nothing seem more sketchy than the...
407K 54.7K 73
When Maduka meets Nwanyieze, he is certain they are meant to be. He knows she is a woman with secrets, but he cannot stay away from her. He also has...
12.8K 1.2K 21
Hanan love Sadeeq dearly. She loved him since she was young. Hanan never got the chance to tell Sadeeq and he fall in love someone else. She was com...