An Unlucky Spider (Reboot)

By darkhero789

For Peter Parker life is going great he's passing all of his college courses, he moved out of his Aunt May's... More

A good day for Spider-Man
the Parker luck returns
Work
Parker's life
Spider
Game Night
Cross town heist
More spiders
Kid-arachnid
A soldiers return
The spider and the cats game
the cats game
Dates in masks
Check up and misunderstanding
Avengers party
Venoms out
Dinner at aunt mays
Venom
Felicia Hardy
Fantastic revival
Not a chapter, Spider-man Far from Home news
Powers
Venom Revealed
Arrangements
A Painful Past
A much needed break
Midtown high school reunion.....shit
Reminders and a Party crasher
Victimized
Abettor
Putting your life back together
Important info and a job
Christmas
Yet another spider
The Symbiote children
Irreparable Damage
Explanations and anger
Back on the job
The journal and goodbye
Right where he said
A dark history
Uncle Ben
A brand new Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
An old friends help
The city needs a hero
Venom Vs the Spiders
Agent Venom reporting for duty
Climax preperation
Wrath vs The Spider-Family
Last chapter
Authors note

Anne found

988 28 0
By darkhero789

Anne has been driving for the past few hours. It took her a while till she realized she was now in midtown. Once she realized where she was she took a route that would take her to queens. She didn't know why but when She was Venoms host it gave her the last address it knew involving Spider-Man. It also gave his name. Peter Parker. She had to go there, she could go home. That would be the first place Eddie would most likely look for her. As she drove she pulled off to the side for a moment to take care of one of the babies as one started to cry. She parked at a gas station. She was sitting in the back and had finished breastfeeding one of them when suddenly another began to cry soon all of them were crying. She picked them up and put some on her lap while holding others in her arms. Bouncing them up and down seemed to quiet them down. But suddenly Anne saw Eddie running on a rooftop nearby. Jumping towards where Anne was parked he landed on top of the gas station. Anne was so thankful she turned off the car and moved into the back. Jumping onto the top of the car Anne and the children were in he started looking around. The children began to squirm.

"No! No! Not now!" Anne thought as she continued to bouncy them up and down in an attempt to calm them down. "Shh." Anne said at a whisper. She started to repeat the phrase. "Mommies here. Mommies here." In a whisper as she kept them quiet. Venom looked down at the car glaring at it. When suddenly his attention was caught by the sound of a scream. He had been seen. Quickly venom jumped away hiding from the public view. Slowly after he left the children began to calm down. It was as if they could tell when he was near. A while after that the sun began to rise. Anne was tired but didn't dare to fall asleep even on the side of the rode. Venom was looking for her right now. She couldn't let him catch her. She needed to get away. Soon she got to the address. Making sure the coat was tightly wrapped around her she walked to the door. The cold concrete beneath her bare feet felt like needles stabbing her. She reached the door and ringed the door bell. The door was opened by a middle aged woman.

"Hello?" The woman asked.

"Um.... i-is peter P-Parker here?" Anne said slightly shivering from the cold.

"No. He moved out. He's a college student at ESU and needed a residence closer to campus to make it easier for him." The woman said.

"Can I get his address then. I need his help with something." Anne said. The woman looked at Anne a little confused. She then then looked down and noticed Anne was barefoot.

"Are you ok sweetie?" She asked. Anne looked down seeing she was barefoot.

"I'm fine. Um.... maybe it was a bad idea coming here. I'm sorry for disturbing you." Anne turned to go back to the car when the children began to cry in unison like they did before. "Oh no." Anne said.

"Oh dear. That sounds like quiet a lot of mouths. You sound like your in trouble. Why don't you come on in dear." The lady said. Not knowing where Eddie might be Anne quickly got her children with help from the nice woman before going in. "You have eight children? Octuplets?" May said confounded by the sight of all eight children. She then noticed they didn't have car seats. "You know driving without car seats is a dangerous thing young lady." She scolded Anne when they were inside the house.

"I know. But I am currently in some trouble. I really need your nephews address." Anne said.

"How do you know peter?" The lady asked.

"We have a mutual friend. He sent me to this address to find peter." Anne said. The children began to squirm. She sucked in a deep breath and looked around. "Do you have a restroom I could borrow to feed them.... preferably one without windows." Anne said. Knowing that venom was close she needed a secluded spot to hide with the children. The lady nodded before leading her to the restroom. Anne went in with the children and closed the door. She would stay in there until the children all calmed down. "I'm sorry for bothering you." Anne said.

"It's alright dear. I'll write down Peters address for you." The lady said.

"You know I never got your name." Anne said.

"Your friend didn't tell you my name?" She asked.

"No. Sorry." Anne replied.

"It's alright. My names May, dear. And you are?" May asked.

"Anne." Anne replied in kind. May then left to find a piece of paper.

Venom landed on the Parker household. Looking in through a window he saw Richard listening to music. Then moving down he saw May writing something down. He looked all around but didn't find Anne. Growling he left to look elsewhere.

When the children stopped squirming Anne sighed with relief. Opened the door as May walked up to it.

"Oh. I'm so sorry." Anne said.

"It's ok. No harm done. Here's Peters address." May said. Anne set the children down on the couch and put the paper with the address in her pocket. Then with some help from May she put the children back into the car. "If you go shopping. Buy some car seats for them." May said. As Anne drove away may just looked after a little worried for the poor girl. As Anne drove she was constantly checking on the children afraid that they might start crying again saying that Eddie was nearby. Driving through Manhattan she soon reached the building. She parked on the side of the road by the building then went into the back and got the children. She put the slings on exactly like she did when she got out of her prison. This time though she had the coat on. Walking in through the front door she went to the elevator to find that it wasn't working.

"Sorry. That hasn't worked for the past year. You'll have to take the stairs." The guy behind a desk said.

"Oh. Lovely." Anne said. She got out the slip of paper. "Would I be correct in guessing that room 514 is on the 5th floor?" Anne asked. The guy nodded. "Thanks." She said before going to the stairwell. Looking up she saw all the stairs she'd have to take to get to the 5th floor. Anne sighed before starting the journey. By the 4th floor she was breathing heavily from her lack of sleep and how she was carrying about 60 pounds extra from the babies. "Almost there." Anne said in between her breathing. When she got to the fifth floor she sighed with relief. She then went into the hall and started walking down the rows of doors. Finally find room 514. She knocked.

"Mr. Parker." Anne called. Anne hoped to god that he was here. Answering the door was a platinum blonde woman with green eyes. She seemed to have gotten out of the shower recently as her hair was wet. "Oh. I'm sorry. I was looking for a peter Parker." Anne said.

"My boyfriends not here right now. He went out to grab breakfast. Can I help you?" The girl asked.

"No. No. I just need spi.... Peters help." Anne said. The girl looked at the babies in the sling then saw how tired Anne looked.

"Are you ok?" The girl asked.

"Im fi-.... I'm fine." Anne said. The girl opened the door.

"Come on in. Sit down. You looked tired." She said. Anne walked in. The girl pointed to the bed for Anne to sit down. Anne saw the bed but instead of sitting down there she took of one of the slings. "May I set them down?" Anne asked.

"Of course. Go ahead." The girl said. Anne then took off all the other slings and set the babies down on the bed. "Here sit in this chair." The girl said directing Anne to a desk chair.

"I'm sorry to intrude. I really need Peters help." Anne said. The girl stared at her for a while.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Anne... anne weying." Anne replied. The girls eyes seemed to bulge when she heard Anne's name. Just then she opened the door to look outside. She must have seen someone cause she went outside.

"Um.... you might want to see who came looking for you." The girl said.

"Who?" A guy replied. Just then the door opened and Anne saw a man with brown hair. He must have been peter. "Oh my god." He said.

"Mr. Parker." Anne said as she tried to get up. But she fell fell forward. Peter moved in time to catch her arms and hold her up. Looking down at her he saw that she had no shirt beneath the coat. Looking away immediately. His seismic sense didn't help in this scenario. "Oooohhh!! You have nothing on beneath that!" Peter said as she stood up. Anne let his hand go and held the coat around her more tightly.

"No. I was not given any clothes during my kidnapping and Eddie destroyed the ones I had been wearing before. I was lucky to have gotten this during my escape." Anne said.

"How did you escape.... and as a matter a fact how did you know to come here?" Peter asked.

"Venom.... the symbiote. It helped me while I was giving birth. It made me its host to hasten their birth." Anne said gesturing to the sleeping babies on Peters bed.

"Holy shit! You had octuplets? Oooh. That must have been..... painful." Peter said.

"That doesn't even begin to describe the experience. As for my escape... I don't know. Venom just told me that it would help me the best it could. I guess it was the one that opened my cell door and led me out." Anne said.

"Wait So Venom the symbiote is.... good?" Felicia asked.

"I was having thoughts about that. A lot of stuff didn't make exact sense without Venom actually being good or wanting to leave Eddie. For example recently I just learned that Flash Thompson has spider powers now. Venom must have given them during the reunion. Anyways back to you." Peter looked back at Anne. "Do you know who I am?" Peter asked. Anne looked at Felicia before slowly nodding. "Who am I? Don't worry about her. She knows everything about me." Peter said.

"Your Spider-Man." She said. Peter nodded.

"Ok. Just had to make sure. Now the question is what to do with you and.... them?" Peter said turning to the children.

"I don't care what happens to me, but please make sure they're safe." Anne said. Peter looked at Anne.

"So you don't hate them?" Peter asked. Anne looked at the children.

"It's impossible for me to hate them..... I don't know why but no matter how much I want to hate them for being born from me and.... Eddie. No matter how much it disgusts me that Eddie force himself upon me to get them. I can't. Their innocent little babies. I just can't hate them for what Eddie did to me." Anne said.

"So what are you planning to do with your life and them after Eddies been caught?" Peter asked.

"My ideal future with them right now would be to have them grow up without Eddie and be free from him. I'd probably look for someone to be their father. Everyone needs a father figure in their life. All I want is for them to grow up to be good and happy people and I want to be there to see it.... Other then that I honestly don't know."

"Ok. Just seeing if you were going to keep them or what. Anyways I have someone I can call and he can help protect you." Peter said.

"Please. That would be great." Anne said.

"Alright but uh.... first Felicia can you take her shopping so she has clothes. My seismic sense is uh.... being a little revealing here." Peter said as he looked down. Felicia quickly popped in.

"Sure! Come on Anne let's go." Felicia said. She put an arm on Anne's back.

"But what about my kids?" Anne asked.

"I'll watch them. Don't worry. Go get clothes come back and everything will have been set in motion." Peter said. Felicia had to push Anne away while telling her that peter would be fine. With how strong he was they'd be safe. When they were gone peter grabbed his phone and called S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Hey. It's Spider-Man. Get me fury." Peter said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 843 32
For sixteen years, Lillian Stark lived in a world of wonder. She was the light of her family's life. Free from oppression. She felt like she could do...
271 9 6
a completely new Chapter focusing on Young Peter's Heroic Entrance into The world not thinking of Him as a real hero Pete does Friendly Neighborhood...
5.2K 113 14
Peter Parker, an intelligent teen by day and your friendly neighborhood vigilante at night. Everything is going well for Peter: being an intern at St...
326K 9.1K 23
Y/n Parker, cousin to Peter Parker and Miles Morales' best friend. You've grown up together and now he's transferring to your school. After realizing...