Check up and misunderstanding

I do not own the song used for this chapter. The song is owned by its respective artists. I merely used it for the chapter. And this is a real song. I was surprised when I found it.

Peter was walking through queens as he was heading to aunt mays for a quick visit. He was dressed in his casual clothes and had a book bag over his shoulder. As he walked he listened to Michael Bublé. Funny enough the song was about him. Well Spider-Man to be exact. When the song got to this part "Is he strong? Listen bud, He's got radioactive blood." It always got him. The lyrics origin came from a rumor that Spider-Man got his powers from radioactive. but peter didn't know where that rumor started. Peters only guess was that it came from that old idea that radioactive stuff can give someone super powers. But it wasn't like peter cared about it all too much. He was just grateful that he got his own song. Now how did he get his own song you might ask. Simple. Peter saved Michaels life from some falling debris. It was amazing. A bomb had gone off and after peter was done catching the debris he went down to check on the people and there he was. Michael bublé. Standing there among the citizens. When peter saw this he immediately asked for his signature and had it signed to Spider-Man. It was awesome.

Peter soon arrived at his aunt mays home. When he knocked Richard opened the door.

"Hey Pete." He said as he briefly looked up from his phone.

"Wow. He looked up from his phone to greet me. Boy am I honored." Peter said sarcastically. Richard groaned in disgust and rolled his eyes. Peter then walked in to see mr. Jameson at mays dinner table.

"Mr. Jameson." Peter said in surprise.

"Peter." He said. May then walked in.

"Peter. What a lovely surprise. What bring you here?" May asked.

"I came to check up on you and Richard. Making sure everything's alright." Peter said.

"Aww. Sweetie you don't have to do that. Everything's perfectly fine." May said

"I know. But it feels like I should." Peter said.

"Why?" Richard asked from where he was now seated in the living room.

"Cause we're family. Obviously." Peter said.

"No better reason then family." mr. Jameson said. He moved from the kitchen and into the living where everyone else was.

"So. Mr. Jameson what uh.... you here to visit with aunt May?" Peter asked slightly curious.

"Actually I was invited over for dinner by your aunt." He replied.

"Oh." Peter said. A little surprised. "Well it's nice to know my aunt has found someone." Peter said supportingly.

"Why thank you peter. Now all you need is a women of your own." She said. After a second her eyes widened. "No!" Peter looked at her confused.

"What?!" He asked.

"You already found one!?" She asked as she got up.

"How did you-"

"You smirked." Richard answered.

"What?! No I didn't." Peter said as he didn't realize he did.

"Peter. I raised you. I also know where you got that smirk from. You picked it up from your uncle Ben. I know when you make that smirk." May said with a smirk of her own.